S²ORMe declares war on The god of light

DeletedUser

u know that only matters when the player doesnt put his real tw name right?

You do know that it doesn't matter to me? Let him garner a bit of an idea how to post on the PnP, until then I don't think he's worth my time. As it is, I'm doing him a courtesy answering his poorly worded response below:

ROFL!
and how many did we take from members of yours while they were in the other tribe?

What other tribe? Storm2 was dropped before Storm declared on you, if I'm not mistaken, so I'm confused as to what you're talking about. Are you perhaps talking about SPARTA? If so, then you never took anything from them. Perhaps you're talking about RONIN. If so, you're still behind by at least 50 villages when RONIN is included. So I'm quite unsure what "other tribe" you're talking about, but whichever it is doesn't seem to give you the lead.

AH! that doesn't show on stats, and how many of us attacked from over 50 - 300 hrs away? about half so we attack, your members switch sides, we take from them and they come back...DAMN! nice way to evade stats...but who cares about stats right?

Um, when you include tribes in the stats, it saves it in twstats under tribal losses. That means that if I include RONIN, even if RONIN has only 1 of the members that are there now, it'll still show all the losses RONIN had. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that means that including RONIN still puts you behind 50 villages, when the final tally is out. So my point still...stands. Amazing, isn't it? You're still wrong, and your misinformation has only made your points less credible :icon_eek:. Unless I misunderstood them, in which case I suggest you re-frame them so I can understand them.

its ok that you are taking our inactive villages, its ok that we dont kick them out cuz we really could care less about stats, and its ok that you guys are....sorry i mean were twice our size with twice the amount of villages, go on and make your excuses...oh ur nobling inactives...wait i thought u kicked them?

[spoil]

[/spoil]

so that must mean that we're attacking actives right?
and us taking (according to your stats) 72 less villages from u than u guys from us must mean we're not doin too bad now are we?

Let me make my next points very clear, because you seem to be missing them:

toggboy is an inactive who was being nobled by us (he's in our territory, why not), and yet you say you don't kick your inactives? I suppose he up and left then...or was he active? Lose-lose there.
Deus is nobling tons of your members, either out of cooperation in ridding yourselves of inactives or who knows what.
janntje1991 defected outright on you guys, you sure do inspire loyalty :icon_wink:.
Same goes for JPooley, ironically.

Of course, at least those who left Storm maintain loyalty to the fight against Storm's enemies :icon_wink:.

You don't kick inactives, but you have them and you do have as many actives as you have inactives.

Storm dropped inactives. Did I say all were dropped? Inactivity is a natural thing for any tribe, Storm just has a lower rate of inactivity than most tribes. Doesn't mean you haven't been most adept at finding them.

As it is, you're still lower on the stats, and until you're higher I don't think you have much to brag about. Especially when you're fighting the now-number-2 tribe with the help of the now-number-1 tribe. Even when you were fighting with the #1 tribe with Deus' help, you outnumbered Storm's side in villages. So really, what are you so happy about? Still being behind after all of Storm's internal troubles? Oh, good job, bravo! Don't expect a pat on the back from anyone though, sir noob.

zelous 2

You do know that it doesn't matter to me? Let him garner a bit of an idea how to post on the PnP, until then I don't think he's worth my time. As it is, I'm doing him a courtesy answering his poorly worded response below:

Y DOES EVERYONE SAY THAT!? seriously, wtf.

1. he's not worth ur time
2. but u will grant him the privilege of ur time anyways

in the end its always just a stupid flame that doesnt make sense. its like calling someone a retard for arguing and then arguing with them. come on man! either he's worth ur time and u will address his post in some way. or for once someone on these forums will just flat out ignore the post instead of saying the post isnt worth a reply...in their reply.

DeletedUser

i find it very amusing this war.. watching it from the outside is very interesting. The moves i made were due to the position of my tribe. The south was in close proximity to hyper, and hyper being filled with nubs and runners from our past wars.. it only made sense to get rid of them once and for all. The fact that dues never took a 1 vr 1 against us did sadden me greatly. I also find it funny how s2orm is out nobling all tribes, when players said it was in fact due to use having 2 tribes. Now there i 1 tribe.. and still going strong. What does sadden me though, is that after 2 years in this world.. we have 3 tribes form the original world... s2orm,deus,res and ttd... so i guess we did make some kind of progress. But honestly.. 2 years? and still no tribe controls 50% of the world. :(

DeletedUser

wha?

i love yah kriid. ur one of my favorite ppl to see posts from. u also have the best oda in the world. i...personally, would be honored if u were to show me ur strength in battle. would u mind granting me the privilege of finally getting some decent odd?

Let's make it straight,I wont lauch myself,neither will ask my tribe to lauch on you or your mates,Do you honestly beleive that its because I am scared or affraid to loose?

No,its because I got 37K Deus village that are by far closer and by far more skilled to handle.

so the day youl find me a good and valuable reson to care/worry about hyper,Il show you my ''skill'' but for now,this is only a ''who got the biggest one'' contest,and ffs,yall know il win:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Y DOES EVERYONE SAY THAT!? seriously, wtf.

1. he's not worth ur time
2. but u will grant him the privilege of ur time anyways

in the end its always just a stupid flame that doesnt make sense.

No, your points don't make sense. The way you post doesn't make sense. But that "flame" if you want to call it that, makes perfect sense.

its like calling someone a retard for arguing and then arguing with them. come on man! either he's worth ur time and u will address his post in some way. or for once someone on these forums will just flat out ignore the post instead of saying the post isnt worth a reply...in their reply.

You do things that aren't worth your time because you can. Even if it's a net loss, if things remain unsolved, they grow like a cnacer. Well, I know his arguments aren't worth my time to defeat personally, but I can't let the cancer of his ignorance spread by not answering them. Therefore, I choose to take the hit and waste my time defeating his arguments, though I know ti's not worth it for me personally. Make more sense? Use that brain of yours and you'll be a step above him next time, trust :icon_wink:.

Last edited by a moderator:

zelous 2

Let's make it straight,I wont lauch myself,neither will ask my tribe to lauch on you or your mates,Do you honestly beleive that its because I am scared or affraid to loose?

No,its because I got 37K Deus village that are by far closer and by far more skilled to handle.

so the day youl find me a good and valuable reson to care/worry about hyper,Il show you my ''skill'' but for now,this is only a ''who got the biggest one'' contest,and ffs,yall know il win:icon_biggrin:

aw.... and i asked all polite like and everything... :(

im still curious about the 2 week fail comment though.

zelous 2

No, your points don't make sense. The way you post doesn't make sense. But that "flame" if you want to call it that, makes perfect sense.

You do things that aren't worth your time because you can. Even if it's a net loss, if things remain unsolved, they grow like a cnacer. Well, I know his arguments aren't worth my time to defeat personally, but I can't let the cancer of his ignorance spread by not answering them. Therefore, I choose to take the hit and waste my time defeating his arguments, though I know ti's not worth it for me personally. Make more sense? Use that brain of yours and you'll be a step above him next time, trust :icon_wink:.

sry about my rant... consider the matter a personal pet peeve of mine...

DeletedUser

aw.... and i asked all polite like and everything... :(

im still curious about the 2 week fail comment though.

It was more aobut B.O.S,who had fold in the first few week/sign of incoming,and showed actualy no willing to fight,and neither showed abilty to handle a war,and like I said,I know nothing bout ayreyon,if im right,Hyper have being formed from Ayryon and B.O.S member,so yeah,I permit myself to claim that half of your tribe are fail,got my point?

DeletedUser

u6s5l. said:
Deus is nobling tons of your members, either out of cooperation in ridding yourselves of inactives or who knows what.
janntje1991 defected outright on you guys, you sure do inspire loyalty .
Who do you mean @ first?
@Janntje; The account is controlled by RONIN -- presumably, Hocc has it, but either way they had the pass. So 'loyalty' really has very little to do with it.

@Wiz; A 1vs1 would have been grant. But you know as well as I do that it would never have happened. First of all, you were a family tribe. Even after the e/i split, you were still a family tribe. No tribe would willingly consent to a 2/1 like that.
Second, RES was, and would have, supported, as opposed to TTD. A 1vs1 would have been fine, a 2vs1 with stacked odds, not so much. You knew this, but did not facilitate options for a proper 1vs1. You even posted the 'dare' in the PnP topic, but even there refused to go in-depth or announce any kind of plans, instead preferring to rely on populist rhetoric that Deus 'would not dare', etc. You could have created the option of a 1vs1, but neglected to, presumably to make full use of your numbers (rightfully so).

XenoBlade147

Well to me it seems that storm has fallen apart since i left, its a shame but now with out wiz on the ingame i fear for storm and i assume that deus made peace with storm or something?

Good luck all in storm, have fun and it was a blast getting to know and play with yall. oh me yeah life is grand ^_^ lovin it. later off to da bar. maybe ill log onto the fourms in another month to take a look at em.

deadsocks

Well to me it seems that storm has fallen apart since i left, its a shame but now with out wiz on the ingame i fear for storm and i assume that deus made peace with storm or something?

Good luck all in storm, have fun and it was a blast getting to know and play with yall. oh me yeah life is grand ^_^ lovin it. later off to da bar. maybe ill log onto the fourms in another month to take a look at em.
contact me via SkyPE or forum PM, I'll update you Xeno dude :)