~S.A~ currently recruiting

DeletedUser

1.are you in K41 K81 or a close area to either?
2.Are you an active an loyal member?
3.Are you at our current average or higher for points and OD(Check tw stats or world rankings)
4. Do you have experience or are you willing to learn?
5. You are currently not playing sim city, right?

Mail me if you fit this.
If you answered no to any of these questions then you will be ignored.
Also All members will be checked on Tw stats before you join, Refugees and spies are not welcome

Post or mail me if you would like to join

Travsturtle:heavycavalry:

DeletedUser62440

^ A question. Are you using spears as defence or offense? And do you know what a noble is?

DeletedUser

Spears are defensive however they can carry a decent load for infantry, Nobles are used to conquer players and barbarian villages and can be set in a train and numerous other strategies.

Why is this even being asked?

DeletedUser

you arent that long in here are you just take a looke at al of sparky his post then you know why he ask you that

DeletedUser67942

If this needs to be explained clearly i will. In your second OP you said this:

TI took this to mean that you were planning to use these pointy things for attacking. Ok. Look here for another instance of this concept: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=158994 Although he edited the top post so it may not make sense

The fact that his word included "wall" kinda made it seem to me like it was defensive and cavalry would smash into it. Then again I suppose if you're used to attacking with spears it might seem different =P

DeletedUser62440

I had no idea lol. Anything involving spears normally means they're using them to attack

DeletedUser

1.are you in K41 K81 or a close area to either?
2.Are you an active an loyal member?
3.Are you at our current average or higher for points and OD(Check tw stats or world rankings)
4. Do you have experience or are you willing to learn?
5. You are currently not playing sim city, right?

Mail me if you fit this.
If you answered no to any of these questions then you will be ignored.
Also All members will be checked on Tw stats before you join, Refugees and spies are not welcome

Post or mail me if you would like to join

Travsturtle:heavycavalry:
Does this mean "The members should play sim city"?
Anyways mate, I dont think anyone in K41 or K81 checks these forums. I rather think you are better off recruiting IG!

DeletedUser62440

^Agreed with the IG bit. Even if say Drink! recruits here, all it means is they're desperate. (Not specifically drink but any other tribe in top 20)

DeletedUser

How does that mean sim city, I said your not currently playing it to get in