S.A.W vs Prime

DeletedUser

So the forums are so dead the probably last major war goes without a thread? S.A.W and Prime are at war.

Side 1:
Tribes: S.A.W
Side 2:
Tribes: Prime

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 64
Side 2: 198
Difference: 134

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 603,858
Side 2: 1,883,531
Difference: 1,279,673

Don't know when the war was official, so stats are last month.

DeletedUser94059

if u look at the stats most vills taken off saw are from ex kono members that joined. things will start to change :)

DeletedUser

if u look at the stats most vills taken off saw are from ex kono members that joined. things will start to change :)

That, or something to that effect, has been said many times. We're all still waiting for things to change. What makes S.A.W think they're better than all the other tribes before them?

The same old tactic every tribe has employed is naive. Thinking you'll win simply by having OPs just like all the other tribes did is not very smart. Look at the pattern of its success. S.A.W needs to consider other options they have available to them. It is either arrogant, naive, or uncaring to continue on with that same old tactic, not changing any variables in it. Which of those three is it?

I'm not trying to flame S.A.W or anything, but advising you to look at the big picture before you go into something nothing will be able to reverse.

DeletedUser

He has a point :p

There is just something about pRIMe isn't it?

DeletedUser

S.A.W and Sparta are the last tribes to be able to stop Prime.

You need help outside of W20, as in, recruiting players on to dead accounts.

DeletedUser

So.. the history will be written.

Good luck to both part and make the best side to win.

:axemen:

DeletedUser

That, or something to that effect, has been said many times. We're all still waiting for things to change. What makes S.A.W think they're better than all the other tribes before them?

The same old tactic every tribe has employed is naive. Thinking you'll win simply by having OPs just like all the other tribes did is not very smart. Look at the pattern of its success. S.A.W needs to consider other options they have available to them. It is either arrogant, naive, or uncaring to continue on with that same old tactic, not changing any variables in it. Which of those three is it?

I'm not trying to flame S.A.W or anything, but advising you to look at the big picture before you go into something nothing will be able to reverse.

and what is it that you propose?

and they already dropped their first player we start to noble.

DeletedUser

and what is it that you propose?

and they already dropped their first player we start to noble.

I've already proposed it but Feisty isn't interested, so my guess is S.A.W will stick to same old same old.

And the player they dropped was rich, who was recruited just recently. Prime probably decided it was a mistake to recruit him. And not only are you facing Prime, your main border is in the northeast which is Prime's strongest sector.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I've already proposed it but Feisty isn't interested, so my guess is S.A.W will stick to same old same old.

And the player they dropped was rich, who was recruited just recently. Prime probably decided it was a mistake to recruit him. And not only are you facing Prime, your main border is in the northeast which is Prime's strongest sector.

Same old Airsofter always planning.....:villagers:

DeletedUser

yes they are the strongest sector like they have always been. but i mean they will have to break down sometime. im suprised you didnt come back and try to go against prime yoruself.

DeletedUser

yes they are the strongest sector like they have always been. but i mean they will have to break down sometime. im suprised you didnt come back and try to go against prime yoruself.

That was part of the proposal:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

why dont you mail me your proposal. and we can talk more off the forums here.

rich26ca

they dropped me cause i left... i got married over the weekend and lost alot, they didn't want to take losses to an undefended account. plain and simple it was on my activity and nothing else really.

TG, really it surprises me you know or haven't heard anything about this...

why do you think i came back, bong, air.... and several others but as air said shot down. i was the one dumb enough to load PP into the world and is the only reason i remain.

DeletedUser

they dropped me cause i left... i got married over the weekend and lost alot, they didn't want to take losses to an undefended account. plain and simple it was on my activity and nothing else really.

that comes to show that prime always drops their players getting whooped. same happened with canmauler, and is soon to happen with najj. They don't want to have the numbers against them so they just dump their players and leave them out to dry. tsk tsk tsk...

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
that comes to show that prime always drops their players getting whooped. same happened with canmauler, and is soon to happen with najj. They don't want to have the numbers against them so they just dump their players and leave them out to dry. tsk tsk tsk...

hmm, makes you wonder....

Are they ready?

DeletedUser

Lawl at people optimistically hoping Airsofter would actually do something. He's an inactive nub, he'll only get you guys killed faster by getting you all under the same roof and then epicly failing :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Lawl at people optimistically hoping Airsofter would actually do something. He's an inactive nub, he'll only get you guys killed faster by getting you all under the same roof and then epicly failing :icon_razz:

Blasphemy.