S-R recruiting in K13/12

DeletedUser

I have recently created a new tribe named Shadowrend (S-R) and we are looking for active members in K13 and K12 areas. I've been playing TW for about a year, and I just returned playing after about a three month brake. I've been a tribe leader, diplomat, 2ic, and a forum mod before, so I have some experience...
Shadowrend has currently 5 members, a total of 1,176 points and 5 villages, so we're talking about a very small tribe in the borders of K13 and -12.
Anyways, if you have just located yourself around those areas, and you are looking for a tribe that has no wars going on at the moment, or if you think you could become part of the tribe's leadership, feel free to send a message to me in the game (username is the same as it is here).
Requirement: right now the only requirement is that you can log in at least once per 2 days, and you remain active in the tribal forum too. There is no point-requirements, but there may be in the future. Also, you need to be in K13 or K12.

thanks,

- Way Cool Jr.

DeletedUser

I am in K12 and am looking for a tribe. I have experence in Worlds 11 and 13. I also have ALOT of diplomatic expirence. If you need a diplomat, Im you man.

Cheers,
Collin0730