~SA~ Diplomacy Tactics

• Thread starter DeletedUser8194
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I apologise in advance but being obsessive over grammer I just had to mention it. 'I' should be in capitol letters darlings, also remember that you use a capitol letter on any name or username, even if their username does not begin with a capitol letter, it is common courtesy to do so, as a mark of respect :)

Your very right finno. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

yeah what can i say :icon_wink:

i am farming 3 ~SAL~ players atm. not murch preventing me to do so... ;)

they are good farms thoose, that i will give them

:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I apologise in advance but being obsessive over grammer I just had to mention it. 'I' should be in capitol letters darlings, also remember that you use a capitol letter on any name or username, even if their username does not begin with a capitol letter, it is common courtesy to do so, as a mark of respect :)
Please do not capitalise my name :eek:

Uppercase just looks weird

DeletedUser

yeah what can i say :icon_wink:

i am farming 3 ~SAL~ players atm. not murch preventing me to do so... ;)

they are good farms thoose, that i will give them

:icon_twisted:

They do make good farms :)

DeletedUser

Your very right finno. :icon_wink:

Thankyou darling :)
Does this mean your hate of The Darling Possé is subsiding? If so we could all sit down and drink tea and biscuits, or maybe even a shandy if your nice!

DeletedUser

Thankyou darling :)
Does this mean your hate of The Darling Possé is subsiding? If so we could all sit down and drink tea and biscuits, or maybe even a shandy if your nice!

can i have some shandy?

King V do you hold any thing against The DP?

DeletedUser8488

I'll have some tea please darling, if you wouldn't mind Finno.

DeletedUser

Of course you can have some shandy darling, although we would prefer it if you stopped stealing it from our villages ;]
And yes darling, you can have tea!

DeletedUser

we will see king u think im inexperienced but i started playing this game in september and by now im pretty experienced so i know how to lead my tribe wow i atleast know im more experienced than u.36 k points is ur highest ,i thought u were better than that.match ur skills with a 270k point player.

how long you play has little to do with anything i started during beta testing and i seen a players get owned but people who havent been playing a long time also i think your tribe will fail

DeletedUser8194

WAIT A SECOND WHO ARE U ?????U ARENT IN CHARGE OF DIPLOMACY HELL U ARENT EVEN IN OUR TRIBE:icon_eek:

In general, I am glad that my thread has become popular.

Saiyans,
Classified is so that the whole public forum doesn't know who wrote that message. I am glad that we did not enter into a diplomatic agreement after what you just said.

DeletedUser

I just had to mention this as it is hilarious..
lets review...
Finno: capitol
everyone else using the known english language:capital

*on a sidenote, i am in no way inclined to grammar i hate it with a passion*
**on a side-sidenote, i think if som1 has a username that isn't started with a capital letter then you should respect them and post the name as is**

DeletedUser

In general, I am glad that my thread has become popular.

Saiyans,
Classified is so that the whole public forum doesn't know who wrote that message. I am glad that we did not enter into a diplomatic agreement after what you just said.

ok then can u message me in game who wrote u the message bcoz other than me nobody asks for diplomacy

Status
Not open for further replies.