~sa~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phonixfire

HMMMMM...

Anybody remember back near the start of W6 when ~SA~ talked themselves up?

"Oh yeah, we're lyk s00000000 gonna be top 10 in a month" :lol:

Rank 31... Liars :icon_rolleyes:

Discuss.

DeletedUser

HMMMMM...

Anybody remember back near the start of W6 when ~SA~ talked themselves up?

"Oh yeah, we're lyk s00000000 gonna be top 10 in a month" :lol:

Rank 31... Liars :icon_rolleyes:

Discuss.

Ok ok guess we were wrong.:icon_redface:We tried but too many things just went wrong. Can i have a ribena now???:icon_razz:

DeletedUser8472

why didnt SaintAndDemon come to this thread:icon_evil:

I hadn't posted in it yet, couldn't have closed it without me. Now that I have there are two posts in a row that are off topic. Perfect excuse for locking the thread.

DeletedUser8510

I hadn't posted in it yet, couldn't have closed it without me. Now that I have there are two posts in a row that are off topic. Perfect excuse for locking the thread.

yeah, if there is a single post off topic you may as well say goodbye to it

DeletedUser

the offtopic part was deleted.
you go offtopic * i close the thread. that's how it works

DeletedUser

Ok now i think ~SA~ wont last much longer i too have left it to join GU woot but i feel sad for ~SA~ it was a good tribe.:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

What happened is now im really getting busy with real life stuff so i resigned as duke and some one else was replaced as duke.(via poll)After i resigned our tribe just kept falling and falling in ranks, members (the good ones) kept leaving and the duke did not do much to stop it.So i decided to join GU as its one of the fastest growing tribes in my continent.

Madhu left because he was too busy with world 2.(Baron of ATEN)

DeletedUser8510

What happened is now im really getting busy with real life stuff so i resigned as duke and some one else was replaced as duke.(via poll)After i resigned our tribe just kept falling and falling in ranks, members (the good ones) kept leaving and the duke did not do much to stop it.So i decided to join GU as its one of the fastest growing tribes in my continent.

Madhu left because he was too busy with world 2.(Baron of ATEN)

bad luck, coulda gone far...

Status
Not open for further replies.