SAAP Showroom

• Thread starter SuperActiveAngryPirates
  • Start date

DeletedUser

If you would like anything design'd PM me on here or In-Game.
SAAP3.jpg

SAAPCoA2.jpg

NewAgeBerserkers5.jpg

NewAgeBerserkers6.jpg

NewAgeBerserkers4.jpg

NewAgeBerserkers3-1.jpg

NewAgeBerserkers2.jpg

NewAgeBerserkers-2.jpg

ExLNC.jpg

Crazyclownface2.jpg

Crazyclownface.jpg

SAAPCoa.jpg

iMonstaPBAvatarJPEG.jpg

Please give me some feedback, been doing these on and off for a while now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not a gfx expert, but most of these are unappealing to the eye. They are either too dark, or too bright, or the colour scheme is unpleasant. The text doesn't fit very well on any of these.

I don't mean to hurt your feelings. You seem to have knowledge of some filters and layering effects, but these just don't fit my taste.

DeletedUser

Im still quiet new to it all, only just managed to figure out download new fonts and such, so just starting to experiment with them all now.

Thanks for the response though ;)

DeletedUser

because we are too lazy.

You explained me too, people have told me to try and make my own renders and such to help me improve... takes to long Ill just steal a render and try and work with it. Aslong as I'm proud of the outcome I'm happy.

King Sean04

I'll give you a few words of wisdom. Hopefully they can help you improve.
Everyone has to start somewhere. Even if they aren't the best you have to start somewhere.
Don't lose your motivation. If you are motivated to improve you will improve.
Read tutorials. You will learn a lot from them and can easily be found on youtube and by google searching.
Ask questions. Most of the veteran gfxers are always willing to help, especially to someone who is willing to learn.

Hope that helps :p

DeletedUser

You mean like me sean, organising live Q&A chats, plus 1 to 1 sessions? :p

On a more serious note, let me know what software you are using mate, and I'll go find so decent tutorials for you, and might pick up a few nice resource packs along the way :)

King Sean04

You mean like me sean, organising live Q&A chats, plus 1 to 1 sessions? :p

On a more serious note, let me know what software you are using mate, and I'll go find so decent tutorials for you, and might pick up a few nice resource packs along the way :)

No I meant in general :p but yes stuff like that :lol: