SABRE Tribe Resists Wisdom

Integritous

I don't know about the steamrolled I would say even though Sabre did declare given their size and how well they did against XD I would say they are doing a better job in this war than I thought they would do.
Yes I also realize that Wisdom probably had many troops on their Northwestern borders and were not prepared which could be a contributing factor as well. I still don't think you can take anything away from Sabre's effort.
Good luck to both sides in this however.

Nice to hear you think so highly of us mate. You wouldn't say a 10 to 1 nobling ratio against them in a war they declared is praiseworthy? Hmm... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Sorry Inty, I'll have to side with netjakdim on this one - I was expecting a 20 to 1 nobling ratio. :icon_wink:

Has Wisdom fattened up on .xD villages, and is perhaps losing their edge? :icon_smile:

netjakdim

As so many of you are so kindly pointing out such things you fail to see the key point I made.
When Sabre and Wisdom were going at it I think Saber was doing a better job nobling their own villages as compared to their enemies villages. It was not until Wisdom stepped in that Sabre made any significant gains and the sizes of the tribes were quite even.
Now Sabre is against a much larger foe and they are actually managing to take a few villages this time. Honestly nothing against Sabre but when they declared I fully expected the war to end with them taking at the most 20 villages total and I saw that happening a month or so down the road. For them to have taken what they have tells me they are actually trying harder in this war than they did against XD.
Inty sir I never said that you guys weren't praiseworthy. I just did not think that steamrolled was quite the right expression as Sabre is doing the best they can. I have always thought highly of you guys as you would notice I never said anything bad about you all in this thread although many people have gotten upset with me for asking questions trying to get dates and such sat aside as you well know from our mails.

DeletedUser

Of course Sabre is fighting as hard as they can; they are trying, however futile, for their w17 lives. However, just because they are trying real hard doesn't mean they aren't getting steamrolled, crushed etc. just because they were able to pick off a few villages, which any tribe fighting a war with a decent front is bound to do.

DeletedUser

I am really amused at some of the statements. Of course Sabre is gonna take a few villages and good on them. They are not all inactive in sabre and contrary to people beliefs some do know how to fight.

For a tribe of Sabre's size only to take 20 villages like netjakdim implied it would be a joke.... Yes wisdom out numbers them, though when wisdom F was fighting the combined forces of Mojo,TNT and DOM family we put up a hell of a fight and was coming out on top. We were majorly outnumbered.

I look forward to seeing more sabre members on the battle field. And good luck to everyone and have fun enjoying this great game.

netjakdim

It still does not seem like the right word to me sir perhaps in the end it might be however to me when I think of STEAMROLLED. I would closer associate that with the stats between 100I / XD war than with this one so far. I do however like the term crush that does seem to fit but to me STEAMROLL to me would mean there was no resistance if any at all being put up.

DeletedUser

It still does not seem like the right word to me sir perhaps in the end it might be however to me when I think of STEAMROLLED. I would closer associate that with the stats between 100I / XD war than with this one so far. I do however like the term crush that does seem to fit but to me STEAMROLL to me would mean there was no resistance if any at all being put up.

Use an appropriate term that you prefer when you describe it Net :lol:

The way I see it its a steamroll (is that a noun?). An I see it from my perch in the command tower :). All in all the only coordination within the SABRE tribe that I have witnessed in the war is between Brendan and his account sits! Apart from this a few isolated incidents come to mind but nothing to say the SABRE as a tribe have doen anything to counter us. Of course when you look at the location of some of our clusters deep within K98 and neighboring continents which are prime SABRE country you'd expect them to do even better than what they've done. but all most of them have done was the belly up.

I honestly feel sorry for the little guys in K88 and 89 for they seemed flabbergasted when their leadership declared on their neighbor. because they knew it was to Wisdom's grace that they owe their puny existence. I'm afraid when the tribe declares on us we cannot be expected to show mercy to their small fry so whoever stayed behind in SABRE got steamrolled. who ever heeded to the ultimatum got away with their lives!

this is the truth and the whole of it so any one of the observers may use any term to describe it but for us they remain 'STEAMROLLED'

Integritous

Kitty maybe you should farm me. My warehouses are all red and have been for some time. I had to stop making troops to pull it off, but it was worth it. I like red.

DeletedUser

Kitty maybe you should farm me. My warehouses are all red and have been for some time. I had to stop making troops to pull it off, but it was worth it. I like red.

Man thats a great idea Inte. I will start doing it now.

:icon_wink:

Halliburton5

Which ones do you want Greg? I'll take what you and Kitty don't take.

I have only found one member of their tribe that will fight me and that person is on their council. Most of the members don't want to fight us, yet didn't leave when offered amnesty.

I should clarify fight though, I have several of his villages and he has killed a few troops.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

wait a minute, this thread is now having a pop at Wisdom over how much they are winning a war and what to call it???? FCS!!!

Get a life Net, get a life! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I need coins to can u clear your villas we will all farm u lol

Llama Crazy

net sabre are only doing better here than they were in the .xD war because of distance. wisdom are on their doorstep so they have to do something. but with the .xD war distance was their friend so not as many members got involved :)

DeletedUser

It seems to me that this game is called Tribal Wars. No matter how long everyone talks about the why's and wherefores (as true as the reasons might be) in the end it will still come down to last tribe standing.
Sabre, for all there bluster, were just very silly to go to war against Wisdom F if they wanted to survive. No matter what the perceived provacation. From the outset there was anly one victor possible. In a game that is about being around at the end it seems a good way to ensure someone else wins.
Having said that I'll be with Wisdom F until we either win this game or all get rimmed. And I know many of my fellows feel the same way. The bond between players is the secret strength of Wisdom and no matter what anyone says in these forums thats the tell tale sign of great leadership. Other tribes fall apart Wisdom fights together.

ackcody

It seems to me that this game is called Tribal Wars. No matter how long everyone talks about the why's and wherefores (as true as the reasons might be) in the end it will still come down to last tribe standing.
Sabre, for all there bluster, were just very silly to go to war against Wisdom F if they wanted to survive. No matter what the perceived provacation. From the outset there was anly one victor possible. In a game that is about being around at the end it seems a good way to ensure someone else wins.
Having said that I'll be with Wisdom F until we either win this game or all get rimmed. And I know many of my fellows feel the same way. The bond between players is the secret strength of Wisdom and no matter what anyone says in these forums thats the tell tale sign of great leadership. Other tribes fall apart Wisdom fights together.

Don't you understand?
If we did not declare on them, we would have been declared on anyway within a matter of days / hours. I feel this was smarter imo.

DeletedUser

Don't you understand?
If we did not declare on them, we would have been declared on anyway within a matter of days / hours. I feel this was smarter imo.

Really? It was smart to declare on us without any form of stacking at all? Still caught with your trousers down but it was your own doing. How is that better than being declared on?

DeletedUser

And how do you know we were gonna declair on you.

From listening to that he said she said B/s around this world.