SABRE Tribe Resists Wisdom

DeletedUser

Damn you Valoki, you beat me to it!

Since I posted an ultimatum to SABRE at the behest of Integritous, as Valoki said, then I'll also post this at his behest. Shortened, as I just came from work and am off to bed.

Valoki YOU made the decisions that brought to this and YOU along with a few of your comrades are the ones who conspired war against us a week ago, not us. We've been upset sure, many wanted war with SABRE before, but we tried to save the alliance on numerous occasions and it was your repeated selfish and unthought actions that kept making the situation worse and worse. Our bullying and threats as you say, were a responce to YOUR decisions.

I'd bet most tribes would find your recent actions as a direct act of war. Either you wanted to provoke us with them or you just love the sight of inviting more points to your tribe/family.

Anyway, to the point. Wisdom's fight was is not with SABRE, it is with Valoki and his compaignon conspirators and those loyal to him. But since Valoki beat us to it, guess that changed. Still, we offer immunity from this war to anyone in SABRE who leaves SABRE till 23rd August 00:00 Server time. This does not apply to Valoki, Jinjo 112, Sircesare, Talius Brute, ex-HORDES members and anyone attacking Wisdom members or supporting the previously mentioned players.

I suggest you join either KSABRE or Eturg, or stay on your own, as long as you are not in SABRE anymore. If you stay due to loyalty to leaders that lead you to death that's your choice.

Best of luck, you'll need it.

DeletedUser

Wisdom good luck :icon_twisted: I hope you guys stomp a mudhole deep in their arse.

DeletedUser

Is there any other possible outcome?

Yep... a magic little fairy comes down and sprinkles fairy dust and all of Wisdoms trains and nukes turn to archers.

I wouldn't say this war would be interesting as I really don't forsee Sabre having a chance against them. Wisdom is deep in their land and all over.

DeletedUser

Wisdom good luck :icon_twisted: I hope you guys stomp a mudhole deep in their arse.

Thxs man, I hope your doing ok. Tell your son i said hello.
I will catch up with you shortly. its been a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i may b in eturg but even i would want 2 nuke brendan
he is either very ignorant or the biggest brown-noser ive ever seen

2 wisdom i can c a few of sabres reasons of standing up 2 u u guys hav burned alliances i was in UN and i cant remember much but i remember they caused a few problems another reason is wisdom has forced sabre and eturg into a small area with very little room 2 noble creating hostilities

and eturg is not running away we just dont hav a problem with them and c no need 2 fite them
my only problem with them is that K agreement eturg has with them which i wouldnt mind possibly renegotiating

i think that was it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, intresting posts, i don't come on the forums often. But i thought i would check this out.
Looks like things are going to change from all tribes. Well i wish both tribes the best of luck and i hope there all prepared.

Dr Reed, Voice of the People - Eturgen

DeletedUser42977

Lies all lies how can someone let this guy speak!

Valoki has made all the right descisions and in my opinion I think he is better than inty!

he is always looking out for the tribe and makes the right desicions. We all back his decisions because these so called bad choices he made.

LOL. Please tell me Valoki is at least paying you to say this stuff right? Its freakin' hilarious Brendan truly. Keep it up, the PnP should always be so funny.

He is always looking out for his tribe and you all back his decisions.... which is why half of SABRE has stepped away from the family's war?

Btw, +1 to ferret99999 for the best description for Brendan as of late :)

DeletedUser

What's PnP?

And it sucks people are leaving the SABRE family, and not joining us, i'm not greedy but some wise members would do any tribe fine.
If they leave and going eturgen it's a lot safer than leaving to no where. Or staying for that matter of fact.

We as eturg have planned this out so they will be less injuries but it seems the others don't see it like that.

DeletedUser

LOL. Please tell me Valoki is at least paying you to say this stuff right? Its freakin' hilarious Brendan truly. Keep it up, the PnP should always be so funny.

He is always looking out for his tribe and you all back his decisions.... which is why half of SABRE has stepped away from the family's war?

Btw, +1 to ferret99999 for the best description for Brendan as of late :)

no it is valoki is a great leader and I put all my chips with him. their are alot of reasons why I don't like wisdom and alot of reasons why we should war them and two and two got fish and valoki saw that so In my books valoki is the best leader around.

I would rather go down fighting wisdom than going down anyother way.

also here is my description of solace:

Stubborn , always to quick to judge always rushes diplomacy. will make it her way or the way of the ax!

their you have it folks.

DeletedUser

no it is valoki is a great leader and I put all my chips with him. their are alot of reasons why I don't like wisdom and alot of reasons why we should war them and two and two got fish and valoki saw that so In my books valoki is the best leader around.

Stubborn , always to quick to judge always rushes diplomacy. will make it her way or the way of the ax!

their you have it folks.

Brendan the best thing you can do right now is shut up on the PnP and worry about holding your villages. Maybe read a few guides on defending.:lol: You are not helping in anyway trying to argue. but do go ahead, I need a good laugh:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

their you have it folks.

How do you even know what Solace is like?! Rushing Diplomacy? How would you know this? I am guessing you have heard from other with extremely biased decisions. Even as an ex enemy, I would not describe Solace as rushed.

As for saying Valoki is better than Inty? Are you serious. Whether you like Inty or not, they are in separate leagues as leaders. If Wisdom decided to take out SA before they were sabre, Valoki wouldn't even be a top 20 leader. Valoki has bought SA's death before they cracked the top 10, wisdom has broken the top 5, so even if we did die today, Integritous would still be in an entirely other class.

DeletedUser

What's PnP?

And it sucks people are leaving the SABRE family, and not joining us, i'm not greedy but some wise members would do any tribe fine.
If they leave and going eturgen it's a lot safer than leaving to no where. Or staying for that matter of fact.

We as eturg have planned this out so they will be less injuries but it seems the others don't see it like that.

:/ no one worry xD i found out what pnp meant, not like anyone helped out anyways :/

And val was a good leader, but thinks always get on top of leaders.
Btw has someone got a list of the top 20 leaders?
I'm noesy xD

DeletedUser

SABRE has essentially brought this down on themselves. Recruiting refugees unless cleared by the warring parties has always been a big no-no. They should have known what the response from Wisdom would have been. In their isolated position, it wouldn't be wise to provoke Wisdom; now its cost them their family and eventually their w17 lives.

Not to mention, SABRE has a history of taking in, sheltering, and defending refugees. They've even threaten war if the warring tribes continued to attack and noble the refugee. They had been lucky that they had been mostly surrounded by friends otherwise they would have been warred already for those actions. they had a nice barrier to protect them.

ackcody

:lol: You wanted this war for a long time. You have pushed Sabre as a tribe as far as it could possibly go. Now, no matter what the result, its time to do some damage! ;)

DeletedUser

For a tribe that has declared war, I am having trouble finding stacked villages on the front lines. Seems like there was hardly any preparation at all, I would encourage qualifying Sabre members to take advantage of the amnesty offered to them. There may not be much to hold us back from rolling our way south.

Integritous

SABRE has essentially brought this down on themselves. Recruiting refugees unless cleared by the warring parties has always been a big no-no. They should have known what the response from Wisdom would have been.

Swan possibly the best part of this was that Valoki's excuse for recruiting those guys was to say that he was, get this, "unaware" that Wisdom was attacking Hordes.

So then on the Wisdom/SABRE shared leadership forum, a relic from our days as allies, we posted a mail we obtained between Valoki and Bluejay of Hordes a few days ago, where Bluejay was like, "Wisdom are attacking us. You should invite as many as you can." And after we posted that it was total silence in that forum, lol. No comebacks, no witticisms, just like oohhhhh fuuuuudddgggeee. Totally caught out. It got even weirder when we posted the reports of Valoki supporting the refugees against Wisdom attacks launched prior to their invitation to SABRE. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser33413

I do not wish to be sceptical here but has the term refugees been thrown around incorrectly?

I understand that right now at this moment in time Wisdom have a legitimate war on Hordes and that is fine on all accounts.

However at the time that Hordes merged into the SABRE family were Wisdom actively attacking Hordes? Or was it just the break away tribe formed by Kitex?

In which case i believe the term refugee does not apply, and you need to think of a new reason for this war.

It might not be that there is a reason, frankly you dont need one to go to war in your position as SABRE is the obvious way out. but i would just like this clarifying as i dont think that at the time HORDES merged into SABRE, Wisdom were attacking Hordes.:icon_confused: