SABRE Tribe Resists Wisdom

DeletedUser

nice declaration ;) Good luck to both sides !!! happy hunting..

DeletedUser

well vladir pls think. after those terms there will be more terms then mroe until they declare... and jehesophgat are you sure you didnt want war? you members have been wanting it for a while now

I will freely admit that I have wanted war, but that goes back to my days in Avalon. Since I joined Wisdom, the leadership has always encouraged respect for Sabre and our agreements. While I am unaware of what happens behind the scenes, certainly the message was to be respectful and honor Sabre.

DeletedUser33413

well vladir pls think. after those terms there will be more terms then mroe until they declare... and jehesophgat are you sure you didnt want war? you members have been wanting it for a while now

I know but they really had everything to lose here.

By declaring support for Hordes they:

1) commited troops to a tribe that has fallen apart and stands little or no chance in the position that they are currently in, with or without help from SABRE. the fact is that most players probably wont send support 150 hours away when tensions with wisdom are high.

2) Brought Wisdom down on them when wisdom have been itching for war with somebody since the end of the MOJO war.

By agreeing they hold their ties, have a chance to reunite their old friendships. they dont lose anything in terms of villages, territory or members.

Even if Wisdom do not intend to keep their promises at least by accepting they force wisdom to show their true colours. If they were serious about reforging an alliance then they have an alliance and everything is peachy. If not then they have not lost anything because they can still help hordes once wisdom declare upon them as they have nothing to lose.

a good ally wont make demands of their friends. So thats why i think they should have accepted.

however now as sonny said they have got double their problems, while the BH might not fight them in the short term due to titans/np and their locations. Be sure that we are good at holding grudges.

DeletedUser

and that is what matters we are all here to prove somehting just like when wisdom had to prove themselves back in the day. It is time for a new tribe to control the south and that tribe is...

SABRE!!!

DeletedUser

I think you mean hordes mate...

DeletedUser42977

It is time for a new tribe to control the south and that tribe is...

SABRE!!!

Lol :) Thanks for that giggle Brendan.

I must say, this is a more direct statement than I've ever heard from Valoki. I for one, do welcome this move and its better that SABRE actually did the declaring rather than needling Wisdom until we declared on them. Shows a bit of pluck on their part. All that being said, the leadership really did hope to smooth things over with SABRE, but we will not be trodden on by our former allies and their foolhardy duke.

I look forward to meeting you on the battlefield :) I'll send my regards via :axemen:

DeletedUser

yep their isn't a war around without massive flaming or it isn't a war. your war with mojo stopped because most of their flamers have been blocked.

I would just like to say may the better tribe win!

don't worry... we will :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

nice declaration sabre, but you wont win or last tbh! the family is kinda fallen apart + Wisdom surrounds you and has a few Ks not on frontline that can support while you will be kinda stretched thin! your first 2 weeks will be your upper hand then it'll be your downfall ;)

DeletedUser5110

whipped even tho u arnt in wise s anymore you can still come to his getting rimmed party

DeletedUser

Oh boy, Another war on our hands, Good luck SABRE. I'll meet you all on the battlefield. :)

DeletedUser

and that is what matters we are all here to prove somehting just like when wisdom had to prove themselves back in the day. It is time for a new tribe to control the south and that tribe is...

SABRE!!!

ROFLMAO!!!! Thanks for that Brendan, now I got to go and have my ribs bandaged!!!!! :lol:

DeletedUser

typical allways thinking with your axes =)

It should be an interesting war to watch.

so just to clarify its basically the SABRE family without ETURG thats going to war? I cant picture it properly without the maps being updated.

Ksabre will not be joining them as well. Its just sabre.

DeletedUser

we will no longer tolerate such ignorance and disrespect.
Youre cool sumo but this is kind of 'do as a say not as I do' since Wisdom has been really ignorant and disrespectful to Sabre since forever and its just showing now.

DeletedUser

Youre cool sumo but this is kind of 'do as a say not as I do' since Wisdom has been really ignorant and disrespectful to Sabre since forever and its just showing now.

ding ding ding! we have a winner you win a new Toyota prius!

Arlington Wrestln

Why not be arrogant when it's basically a win-win situation for them. They have nothing to lose by doing so. Either get the ex-Hordes tribeless or war Sabre, which is something I bet they have been wanting.

richiefingers

dont worry brendon i think you will be joining him soon :icon_biggrin:
good to see you are optimistic about the war. no excuses about distance this time though we are on your door step:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

just remember I am on yours and that can spell doom for you!