SABRE Tribe Resists Wisdom

DeletedUser33413

Presuming [BA] are not doing anything else it wouldnt be rocket science to stack their smallish clusters from the north, wisdom would just have to nuke everything to shit frankly.

DeletedUser

well seems like this might develop into a war between BA and Wisdom!
if i saw right on the map, void and moonchild just got their first vills landing, and that is only the players in the updating maps!

Hope wisdom are ready to eat tons before the landings come in over the next 2 weeks!
MM, who is building a frontline now :p
i bet your excuse will be wisdom started and we are just wanting to protect our cluster down there :lol:

The only thing we will be eating is susies cookies.

I honestly dont think they could arrange enough defense to support k74 and the mojo front at the same time. Were alot stronger then tribe's give us credit for. But hey, were just talking smack and having some fun on the pnp. We have our own agenda's right now. They know this as well.

DeletedUser

well seems like this might develop into a war between BA and Wisdom!
if i saw right on the map, void and moonchild just got their first vills landing, and that is only the players in the updating maps!
A little paranoid there aren't we? Quick, declare war!!! void420 has 1 village in K84! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

I honestly dont think they could arrange enough defense to support k74 and the mojo front at the same time.
I think you give MOJO too much credit. We rarely receive attacks from them or ~A~ as demonstrated by our low tribe ODD.

DeletedUser33413

so who are MOJO attacking then?

havnt heard from them in a while actually.

Integritous

Yeah come on guys, we never said we claimed K84. Just K74. If they want to go tra la la with regent down south, it's .xD they need to ask.

If they want to waste their Northern resources in the South, more power to them. We are at peace with them, it will be a waste, I just hope their enemies don't get any ideas and follow them down there. It's already too crowded!

DeletedUser43243

MOJO are doing just fine! We are resting and having cookie fests!

We are a little complacent right now but we are here!!!

DeletedUser

Don't worry about K74 and south, we'll keep our own claims absolutely balanced to Wisdom's. :icon_wink:

I'd also like to ask the Wisdom guys who weren't able to keep [BA] out of the conversation for more than a few days - despite we stopped posting here at all - to drop this topic. After all, this is a thread about SABRE.

DeletedUser

but you dont know? BA is behind everything even the JFK assasination.......

DeletedUser

Void moved down South? Expect me to noble villages near you soon :D

DeletedUser

Finish your claims over sabre first sumo
em91gj8.gif

DeletedUser

Given that there are no longer discussions being made about the claims against [BA] earlier in this thread i'll consider any smalltalk like this to be offtopic. Consider yourselves warned.

DeletedUser

I was held off the nobling board yesterday, good job by SA, they pinched a few of my nobles.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Wisdom Wise S
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SA
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 305
Side 2: 11
Difference: 294

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,032,996
Side 2: 107,758
Difference: 2,925,238

image.php

there we go.... last week, keeping up a good pace

Integritous

I'd like Wisdom to take note of the following war statistics and adjust accordingly. We'll check back one week from today.

Well done J.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: JINJO 112

Side 2:
Tribes: Wisdom Wise S
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 15
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 121,558
Side 2: 162,568
Difference: 41,010

image.php

DeletedUser

If I were wearing a hat right now, I'd take it off to Jinjo.

Good fight.

DeletedUser

JinJo has done well, and has been trying to help some of the other accounts like Talius, a valiant effort, but ultimately one that will be in vain.