Sabre vs Bugz

DeletedUser54578

SAVAGE. The first Bugzz member has just been thrown to the wolves.

Last edited:

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Interesting 10-1 doesn't say much...I'm pretty sure that those losses can easily offsetted by the regular nobling of Bugz and and his family..Goodluck to both sides!!! :)

Yes, in the last 24 hours Bugz has nobled more than they have lost. But Sabre has taken more villages from Bugz AND are outnobling Bugz with other villages aswell. That does say something, although it is way waaaay to early to tell what exactly ;-)

DeletedUser117702

Don't want to sound pathetic and make excuses. But most of those villa's were lost due to inactivity. All posted incoming trains so far are taken care off. Don't worry guys, active bugz will put up a fight for you all to enjoy ;)

One factor that defines the better tribe, better fix up.. :p

Jhncanson

A war between 2 tribes that are standing inbetween both regime and gents would have no 3rd party influence?

Impossible!

[spoil]
fcada1d00d474aa588f8f21aee490a3b.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser117702

A war between 2 tribes that are standing inbetween both regime and gents would have no 3rd party influence?

Impossible!

Diplomacy and a wide expectation for a good war would actually make that possible mate. This seems to be the first w80 conflict that wont result in a merge or an instant disband etc so I think most 3rd parties will grab the popcorn.

Already in the last 24 hours Sabre have conquered a good handful of villages, how many more within 7 days? ;) I just don't want to see this war which is fair in all aspects, become one sided and boring because of 3rd party tribes.

Smokn

I sent all my defensive units to, erm, I mean, I wish I were closer so I could not help anyone better.:icon_surprised:

Jhncanson

Diplomacy and a wide expectation for a good war would actually make that possible mate.

I think most 3rd parties will grab the popcorn.

There's alot of interest hanging in the balance on this war mate, if this was just a rim tribe war no one would try to manipulate and influence the outcome.

But this war is different mate, as a leader of a tribe, say regime or gents, you would and should recognize the importance of this event and how you can capitalize on it.

It would be poor leadership on your part if you don't do it, its wrong to expect the opposition to do nothing and let the chance go by and the opposition will think the same.

It all boils down to the 'how' and 'when' they will act.

May i add? the this war involves the top 2 and 3 tribes in world rankings. Both gents and regime are top 1 and 4 respectively.

You see how one can make a play in this and may potentially grab the highest possible chance of winning this world?

In any case, i agree with the 2nd statement i quoted, they will grab their popcorns and watch how their plans will unfold ;)

Last edited:

Jhncanson

Let me add more,

From what i gathered here, BugZ is the type of tribe to turtle. I even got that impression from them, especially when gents posted that vid on youtube about the skype call.

It seems to me kirk is a pacifist, he's more likely to talk his way into a nap/alliance rather than aggressively waging war.

So why would they declare war on Sabre??? who obviously is a solid tribe which broke off from MvDC. They should have known that sabre has quality players right? since they came from a once top 1 or top 2 tribe MvDC.

Everything is suspicious.

Oh, don't mind me, i'm just an observer casually trying to stir trouble.:icon_evil:

Last edited:

DeletedUser117702

I think tbh with Regime being quite an original tribe doing things the way they should be done, won't jump straight into any taking advantage or 'capitalizing' as you put it of whatever mess BugZ & Sabre manage to create.

But as many of us know if Gents don't already have their hands tied elsewhere being a more modern day tribe they will most certainly take the easy advantage and dive straight into the BugZ/Sabre mess and Regime would have to counter that.

Nevertheless I think it's still pretty lame to jump on a tribes back while they are in a war, whether it revolutionizes the future of w80 or not but hopefully they can avoid this and be given the chance to prove themselves :D

The last bit I didn't get, sorry.

Ignoramus of the Law

Don't want to sound pathetic and make excuses. But most of those villa's were lost due to inactivity. All posted incoming trains so far are taken care off. Don't worry guys, active bugz will put up a fight for you all to enjoy ;)

Sweet Lord, I have been hearing this since the days were supporting Friend behind my back!
Inactivity! Look at us, we are great players, united family, we kill and wreak havoc, but we are inactive and that turns around and bites our arses!

Go and count some longswords mate! Or better, and hear me, DISMISS THE BLOODY INACTIVES! Stop caring so much about your ranks, and focus more on the quality. Because what I have personally saw in my war against BugZ, your players are way, way, under the average of a rank #3 tribe.

As for the long run, most of us are missing the important point here. BugZ has no rim. Even if they noble all the barbarians around, in their core, etc. they will still run out of villages to take way faster than Sabre. Of course, 14 - 2 means not much as we have seen IT vs. Gents, that started with some sort of advantage to IT, that disbanded days later.

Nevertheless I think it's still pretty lame to jump on a tribes back while they are in a war, whether it revolutionizes the future of w80 or not but hopefully they can avoid this and be given the chance to prove themselves :D

The last bit I didn't get, sorry.

Redemption through fire and steel mate! BugZ did the same to ROMAN, KiSs and DO IT! Why should they be treated differently?

DeletedUser

Sweet Lord, I have been hearing this since the days were supporting Friend behind my back!
Inactivity! Look at us, we are great players, united family, we kill and wreak havoc, but we are inactive and that turns around and bites our arses!

Go and count some longswords mate! Or better, and hear me, DISMISS THE BLOODY INACTIVES! Stop caring so much about your ranks, and focus more on the quality. Because what I have personally saw in my war against BugZ, your players are way, way, under the average of a rank #3 tribe.

As for the long run, most of us are missing the important point here. BugZ has no rim. Even if they noble all the barbarians around, in their core, etc. they will still run out of villages to take way faster than Sabre. Of course, 14 - 2 means not much as we have seen IT vs. Gents, that started with some sort of advantage to IT, that disbanded days later.

Redemption through fire and steel mate! BugZ did the same to ROMAN, KiSs and DO IT! Why should they be treated differently?

Roman was a tribe of inactives. And DO IT! jumped on KiSs after BugZ were already at war with them. That started as a 1v1.

Ignoramus of the Law

Roman was a tribe of inactives. And DO IT! jumped on KiSs after BugZ were already at war with them. That started as a 1v1.

If BugZ would have a special department for PnP, you would be the janitor of it.

DeletedUser

I'm just telling you how it is. You're right about DO IT! We jumped them. Roman was already dead and Kiss was an actual war. Just cuz I have less experience than you doesn't mean you have to be such an *** all the time. I;ve been fairly respectful to you and all you do is bash. Oh well. I'm off to the beach, See You Next Tuesday!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117702

Apparently he's going on holiday while next tuesday Sabre peoples :icon_rolleyes:

Ignoramus of the Law

I'm just telling you how it is. You're right about DO IT! We jumped them. Roman was already dead and Kiss was an actual war. Just cuz I have less experience than you doesn't mean you have to be such an *** all the time. I;ve been fairly respectful to you and all you do is bash. Oh well. I'm off to the beach, See You Next Tuesday!

Alright Kirk. Another one bit the dust. Got someone else?