Sabre vs Bugz

DeletedUser

If you had read what i said above you would know my answer.

I'd stay in the tribe for the members not for the corrupt leadership. But things may change, if there was say a person with decent leadership skills who would lead a revolt then ofcourse i wouldn't hesitate to join them even if i am in the middle of a sea of enemy.
But that rarely happens, it happened in MvDC sure, but never in IT.

IT was in a middle of a cluster-**** and was waring with Gents. Nor did the NAP with BugZ turn out very well, as it wasn't even a NAP for starters. As the world is fairly new, like you stated before, I think disbanding it was the only choice the leadership could make as for IT had troubles with inactivity and morale-less players who didn't want to take part in ops nor in the game itself. And in order to secure the survival of the toughest members and the ones that were active, disbanding was the right choice because those who were active, still play, and those who weren't, well. They aren't anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jhncanson

IT was in a middle of a cluster-fuck and was waring with Gents. Nor did the NAP with BugZ turn out very well, as it wasn't even a NAP for starters. As the world is fairly new, like you stated before, I think disbanding it was the only choice the leadership could make as for IT had troubles with inactivity and morale-less players who didn't want to take part in ops nor in the game itself. And in order to secure the survival of the toughest members and the ones that were active, disbanding was the right choice because those who were active, still play, and those who weren't, well. They aren't anymore.

Oh that is true to some extent, but what about the active members whom they've taken in?

We were a 'peaceful' rim tribe, a tight group of friends as i would like to say, then IT came knocking on our doors.

Even ITw was more than twice our size then. Then one betrayed to jump into a 'bigger' tribe as he said. We had no choice then. I thought 'its fine, its a top tribe after all, theyll help us grow us players' but i guess i deluded myself thinking that way.

DeletedUser

Oh that is true to some extent, but what about the active members whom they've taken in?

We were a 'peaceful' rim tribe, a tight group of friends as i would like to say, then IT came knocking on our doors.

Even ITw was more than twice our size then. Then one betrayed to jump into a 'bigger' tribe as he said. We had no choice then. I thought 'its fine, its a top tribe after all, theyll help us grow us players' but i guess i deluded myself thinking that way.

Some of those active remainents are with Gents, as I assume Gents thought it'd be waste of troops waring against IT? I don't know for a fact, why did IT disband and why are Gents taking every active member of IT. Oh, some are in BugZZZ as well.

Why IT came knocking on your doorstep, they just wanted to gain more ground, as this is still a war game, though W80 seems to have taken the wrong course, as everyone seems to be hugging now? At least this is what I've been learning in the events of the few weeks in W80.

DVBBS

stat update... it seems BugZ has been kicking it's members who lose villages in order to save stats.... so this is probably skewed

Side 1:
Tribes: BugZ, BugZZ, BugZZZ
Side 2:
Tribes: Sabre

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 49
Difference: 34

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 123,314
Side 2: 345,433
Difference: 222,119

chart

Oh god please tell there aren't 3 BugZ tribes (facepalm)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nice seems war is heating up, its 5 days old and the noblings are at 40-including the ones kicked. Keep it up :)

DeletedUser

Nice seems war is heating up, its 5 days old and the noblings are at 40-including the ones kicked. Keep it up :)

Stats are as we speak 45-17 Sabres as far as I can see. A few on both sides are recaps. those numbers are without counting some caps from players beeing kicked. Some of those PNDK mentioned. Since there is a tendency for players to be kicked when bugz see on the overview that a few villages are lost allready. With firey as an example beeing kicked 5 minutes before I had a train hitting.

Not that it really matters in the end just a bit annoying. If the reason for those kickings are inactivity I have pm s that says otherwise. And for the record you will find more inactive bugz players than those mentioned with 0 war looses. They havent been kicked.

Whats important though is that the war is indeed very much alive. And in all fairness Bugz are actually doing a decent effort in fighting back as it can be read from ODA and ODD. Nice to finally have a war without too much tribechanging going on for a change

DeletedUser

Stats are as we speak 45-17 Sabres as far as I can see. A few on both sides are recaps. those numbers are without counting some caps from players beeing kicked. Some of those PNDK mentioned. Since there is a tendency for players to be kicked when bugz see on the overview that a few villages are lost allready. With firey as an example beeing kicked 5 minutes before I had a train hitting.

Not that it really matters in the end just a bit annoying. If the reason for those kickings are inactivity I have pm s that says otherwise. And for the record you will find more inactive bugz players than those mentioned with 0 war looses. They havent been kicked.

Whats important though is that the war is indeed very much alive. And in all fairness Bugz are actually doing a decent effort in fighting back as it can be read from ODA and ODD. Nice to finally have a war without too much tribechanging going on for a change

Those stats would be even worse for BugZ if they didn't kick out the members that are to lose a few villages. This kind of action that BugZ has taken, is well, to say the least, lame. Just to appear better on public records. I agree with you that the war is very much alive, but if this continues week in, week out, BugZ will have a hard time winning this war.

As for Sabre, they seem a decent side and the war stats prove this. Still, good luck to the both sides. Let's hope they're not merging if this war keeps on going and going. Would ruin all the fun.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Sabre
Side 2:
Tribes: BugZ, BugZZ
Players: Kent The Great, mohalazio, Josh Militti, firey21

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 18
Difference: 41

chart