Sad World

DeletedUser

like what is going on this world?!?!?!
why do the top tribes keep on recruiting from eachother why don't they just fight it out?
is this really how the game is played today?

DeletedUser

WIZARD don't want to fight they know they will loss.

Hard At Twerk

if you recruit from the enemy so the front collapses ofc you will gain stats
Just like @night is going to gain some stats from two masc dudes joining

Michael Corleone.

like what is going on this world?!?!?!
why do the top tribes keep on recruiting from eachother why don't they just fight it out?
is this really how the game is played today?
yeah thats how the game is played today.

DeletedUser119970

Its just jake doing whatever trex tells him to do. @night grasping at whatever pathetic attempts they can to break WIZARDS lines.

Michael Corleone.

Its just jake doing whatever trex tells him to do. @night grasping at whatever pathetic attempts they can to break WIZARDS lines.
hasnt wizard done this before though? so its pathetic when night do it, but not when wizard do it?

both tribes do the same shit.

DeletedUser119970

The people WIZARD have recruited have left @night because of how it is there, not just because its what trex wants or anyone else.

Michael Corleone.

The people WIZARD have recruited have left @night because of how it is there, not just because its what trex wants or anyone else.
maybe trex left cause he didnt like how it is there in wizard lol

Deleted User - 10683120

my friend in wizard said differently. regardless, both tribes do these tactics. no more tears from either side please

More like Mints tears. How many CMs? How many polls has he made saying he's going to step down as duke? And quitting etc.

We're not crying. We're just setting the story straight and adapting.

Toodles Back to the battlefield we go! xoxo

DeletedUser117283

my friend in wizard said differently. regardless, both tribes do these tactics. no more tears from either side please

Then i would say your friend is incorrect, unless they where hidden away in the account:p Anyway isn't Trex and Jake too busy sitting like every account in world 90 to even think about 89?

Deleted User - 10017355

And the critics were saying this was the most boring world to date!

DeletedUser

It was, Wizard and @Night didn't fight one another they just tried to recruit from the ranks of the opponent xD

DeletedUser119970

Yeah i guess failed @Night ops dont count as fighting.