SAGA declares on Apathy (but i'm gonna make the topic as they didn't)

ToPaT

So, let us go through the story.

We was once allies, but you nobled tiny barbarian villages on our backlines.
95433f5d010b4726b9525f51ebe39ded.png

We said hey, what's going on?:

So ultimately, the alliance was broken due to that.
They then declared war on us. :(
a0eeaa28b30e46aba9391f616e5b80cb.png

So if you want to do it, let's do it, this was just day one. :)
Side 1:
Tribes: Apathy
Side 2:
Tribes: SAGA

Timeframe: 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 6
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 105,827
Side 2: 41,221
Difference: 64,606

chart

This song kinda sums up our relationship.

Last edited:

DeletedUser116879

lol rip saga. They have already had 3 leadership changes and their old leader just quit i believe XD

Cant wait to see how this turns out. good luck ;)

DeletedUser120206

The tight knitted clusters look yummy but on paper it looks about even, not sure what to make about the amount of leadership changes in SAGA but there's guaranteed to be an interesting story behind it. Best of luck to both tribes.

1jrnuz.jpg

~Patrick

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh god , just when we thought good pnp's are no longer exist , stats show a well planned op made by apathy , judging by conquer times and number of players involved , didnt check the map for conquered villas exactly , but its a typical thing for the first hit to be frontlines , and with the number of caps by apathy its really making some question marks :/ since saga declared on apathy and actually the one thst declared is more prepared than the "victim" and their fronts are supposed to be stacked . Which means , two possibilities exist in the universe , either they were not prepared to be opped , or they were.. And both are equally terrifying.
But again those are only assumptions :p

go apathy and goat lover topat.

Edit : cant get enough of watching that hey whats going on song :D

DeletedUser120355

Rooting for H0ly and crew in this one. Got our support :)

DeletedUser115182

Great post ToPaT, glad to see some friendly banter on the externals for a change :)

DeletedUser120206

Side 1:
Tribes: Apathy
Side 2:
Tribes: SAGA

Timeframe: 21/02/2017 16:02:44 to 24/02/2017 18:34:06

Total conquers:

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 44
Difference: 1

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 11
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 260,061
Side 2: 232,654
Difference: 27,407

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 172,865
Side 2: 72,826
Difference: 100,039

chart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apathy: 45 - 4 - 0 = 41
SAGA: 44 - 11 - 6 = 27

Disclaimer: I have removed barbs below 2.5k points and internals from the war to display the real Total Conquers stats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Patrick

Last edited:

DeletedUser116879

As I recall you attacked first, just fakes but still an attack. And the conversation I remember was an ultimatum, We attack corp and after two weeks you would see how it was going then might join in, or else you would attack us. You broke the alliance and said 48 hour before any attacks but you could not even stick to that.I say you wanted CORP so bad you need to attack them yourself. You were taking villages in our area and that was ok, we were making a path along our border and you threw a fit.

Irishrose
"I say you wanted CORP so bad you need to attack them yourself."
lol. u had agreed to attack corp at the beginning of the alliance which was the main reason we even had an alliance. we helped prepare you but then u guys kept delaying the op you said you would do:p

"You broke the alliance and said 48 hour before any attacks but you could not even stick to that"
Also, your whole argument has holes in it. we did wait 48 hours before any attacks, and anything before that would have been response to the few attacks we got by u guys. and also u were given a last chance to save the alliance. all you had to do was what you agreed to do prior. Not that hard if you ask me. also considering that it was also the most logical path for you since it would give u space to grow as you are stuck in the core with us helping you.

"You were taking villages in our area and that was ok, we were making a path along our border and you threw a fit. "
Again another hole, holly said u guy's really did not like us nobling close to you and he understood that so we stopped, duh duh duh, few days later u guys noble behind us (starting at once so easy to assume confirmation to do so was given but just a guess) and noble close to us as well. But then u couldn't understand why we would be mad about that?

Just throwing my 2 sense in here again.
Good luck in the war ;)

-Creeper

DeletedUser19821

This is so full of puffed up bollocks, it should be in a man only gym..

First off ALL of the villages apathy lists that I've taken in "Their area" are part of my main village cluster and have been since month 1.. They even have the cheek of listing the 2nd and 3rd villages i ever nobled as being "in their area" (And those were only barbs cause drowngod and his puppy side kick ran to the rim the minute i launched a train at them).. Trafalgar is the only village they could have any real issue with.. and that was part of a rim defence cluster i was going to build.. Even that is outside of their precious 7x7.. They even listed washington, I nobled it to create a tribal support village in the heart of our own territory. Washington is my furthest village from apathies lines.. and they claim it's a barb nobled in their area.. They are having a laugh..

Simple truth is apathy saw from my actions and from other indicators that saga was suffering internal issues..So they decided to back stab an ally whilst they were weak and in leadership transition.. They then cook up some bollox story about us nobling barbs in "their area" when as allies giving us a few backline villages should never have been a problem..

reality is Apathy stabbed an ally in the back because they saw an opportunity.. I'm not blaming them for this, it is tw afterall.. But please drop the crap..

Last edited: