SAGA declares on Apathy (but i'm gonna make the topic as they didn't)

DeletedUser70389

24b16d631c7c866681cf68ca2b42fdf4.png
This guys expression made me laugh so hard.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Nice post Topat! This doesn't mean Summer is yours....

Great going Apathy, and well done on Saga for the defending so far.

Side 1:
Tribes: Apathy
Side 2:
Tribes: SAGA

Timeframe: 23/02/2017 19:00:00 to 26/02/2017 13:45:18

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 16
Difference: 37

DeletedUser116879

Not really cool of becool to recruit our food. especially since razz and jiji would have been the most fun to rim.

-Creeper

SirCharles40

Reaction score
First off Lord Shugaro left on his own accord. Others are abandoning the tribe now as well. With that said I'll be frank here.

Saga wasn't a really bad tribe nor did they actually have a bad leader. Misguided maybe in believing some sort of alliance with Apathy was a good thing which it could of been. It was misguided though in believing it was ok to let ya'll grow around us as you did while we focused on nubs within our ranks instead of attempting to expand sooner.

Yes I'm a member of Saga and I'm not here to defend anyone. I'm just a grunt giving my point of view of where things went wrong. In any case its still a game and doesn't mean we can't still have some fun regardless of how it all ends. So game on everyone and have some fun.

aquilon

Saga wasn't a really bad tribe nor did they actually have a bad leader.

I think I have to disagree, warrior1978 is pretty bad at least at the game. Having defended against him he has done a lot of questionable attacks. One of which I posted above. The other one I did not screenshot but he basically sent a nuke that landed after his train. Granted that the vill was stacked, but if that was the case why bother to send the train?

And then there's his conquer history
http://www.twstats.com/en91/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=1633631
You'd think that by not needing to spend effort in getting his vills he'd be making preparations for this war

DeletedUser113589

The tribe is now at war with Saga Continues!

War name: Helpers? We found you

Declaration:
Help apathy and you die with them. Watch your back line

Warrior~

aquilon

Warrior is now VillageSnatcher. Hide your vills, hide your res, cos he snatching every vill out there(particularly if you are from saga)

atmospherecf

I'm curious... could someone please name all the Dukes that have lead SAGA..

DeletedUser70389

Now I fee really bad for SAGA. Having their members picked like vultures by surrounding tribes. Kudos to those that have stayed, really.