Sail away, it's time to leave!!!

DeletedUser

Boys and girls, friends and enemies, the time that i have to quit just came.Sad but true, because of the economical problems in Greece, and some personal issues i have to stop playing.I will delete my account when i will be out of villages.Some of my respected enemies will have some villages too, they know who they are.I just want to thank all of you for those 3 years and the thousand of hours that i spend with them.Valnor,Dreisder,Szasza,Cheeseman,Kreger,The Kahn(you can still join Cult if you want :icon_razz:) will be some of the people that i met here and i will keep in touch for the next years :icon_biggrin:.If i forgot someone, i am sorry :icon_biggrin: I will be around here for the next month if you want to post and good or bad things for me.
After the delete i will post how is the life without tw, if there is a life without it.
I wish you the best from the bottom of my heart (is this expression right or no?)
Peter(Takis) from the sunshinny Greece(visit us if you want to help us with our problems:icon_razz:)

DeletedUser

It sucks to see a player pushed out of the game because of external forces, still, good luck in real life, I hear sunlight isn't so bad once you get used to it. :D Sorry i didn't know you at all.

DeletedUser

So Peter, when exactly did you start in W3? Can you tell us a little about your earliest days in the game? You must have a funny story or two to share with us! I'm really sad to see you go, you will be missed!

dAIrk.jpg

DeletedUser

Well, Kahn, i started on July 2007 with 2 close friends, kazabubu1 and ert4567.I remember that the first village that i took was from a guy near me.We became "friends" in 1 day, i told him to make offensive troops and i nobled his village lol :icon_razz: It was not good move but it is funny now.What i remember mostly was the day that GRINGR declared on Cult.I was so excited that i stayed awake all night long because i was in a very hot zone and NOBODY attacked me.I lost 8 hours of sleep for nothing.
503tsx, we had great battles in K11,i hope that i gain the respect from some attackers :) but i have to admit that sometimes i was very lucky especially with your attacks.

countzepplin

It's been a pleasure working and playing with you. Stick around a bit for our forums :p

DeletedUser91099

Yeah make a new account and troll the forums :)

Enjoy your real life

Valnor Lathriel

Show me the exit door, Peter. I want to leave aswell!