Same millisecond attacks

Discussion in 'Questions' started by najiosmat, Jan 11, 2011.

Share This Page

1. najiosmat

najiosmat Non-stop Poster

I was wondering, if there are 2 nukes landing the exact millisecond, What happens?
    Do they combine and make 1 bigger nuke? (I doubt it but you never know..) And if they don't, which nukes takes the losses? And why is it this one not the other?

Thanks

2. destruction follows

destruction follows Still Going Strong

1 nuke will hit before the other. If i recall correctly it is the one with the first attack id. I have yet to see 2 nukes land on the exact same millisecond...

3. Zord Gaf

Zord Gaf Elder Moderator Tribal Wars Team

Attacks do not stack (as in combine, only defense does this), they will be executed separately. It is often done by attack ID, although this also depends on server lag, etc.

4. koa anubis

koa anubis Still Going Strong

As was previously stated by Gaf & Destruction, attacks CANNOT stack up (i.e land in the exact same millisecond). Once sent, they are credited with an ID, and they will land at a pre-defined time (depending on unit speed.). Yes, You do get trains within milliseconds of eachother, but no two attacks will land at the exact same time.

5. sacredfool

sacredfool Part of the Furniture

Thats not what they said... attacks can land on the exact same milisecond, and i have seen a couple do. There even is a no-milisecond world where attacks always land on :000 msec. Of course, on normal worlds, they need to be sent from different villages. In most cases, like Gaf said, the attack sent first will land first.

6. 05rhardy

05rhardy Still Going Strong

Attacks on the same millisecond, i opened a thread about this and was told it was illegal + not possible. LIEEESS :)

7. Nima Unknown

Nima Unknown Contributing Poster

Attacks can land on the same millisecond.
    They won't merge together to from a bigger nuke. They'll just hit separately one after another.
    In case two attacks hit the target at the same time, generally the one SENT OUT sooner will hit first. (Attack ID of the one sent sooner will be smaller, and it will be processed first. Although server lag can affect the outcome so sometimes their order can be the other way around.)

8. Subwind

Subwind Still Going Strong

I have had multiple nukes land on the same millisecond (no more than 2 at once, but I have done it more than once. As they are sent from different villages at different times it is totally legal.

People are correct, the first ID takes the force.

~Matt

9. Lambert21

Lambert21 Contributing Poster

i had 4 land all at once (they all landed at .000 on w44(a milisecond world)) probably something to do with my own lag

10. Nima Unknown

Nima Unknown Contributing Poster

You sure they were attacks landing on you?
    Weren't them own attacks arriving back home after hitting another village? Cause in that case they will all return on .000 ms no matter what.

11. Lambert21

Lambert21 Contributing Poster

nope, quite positive they were attacks i sent =) i remember it well because of how shocked i was =P