Sam's World 74 Blog!

DeletedUser115210

Sam's World 74 Blog!

Hello people of world 74! I am Sam from the TrustMeImLying account and I will hopefully be writing up a monthly blog for this world to keep you all updated on the current affairs. I will be doing most of it myself but if anyone is interested in helping me by creating maps, articles or just wants to be featured be sure to drop me a mail, I’ll need all the help I can get!​

First I think it is right to tell you all a little bit about myself. I first dropped into this world when a friend asked me to come play with him and we started under the name Yakushi Kabuto. We started of very well however, unfortunately Yakushi had to quit due to real life problems leaving me as duke of RawR and playing solo. Despite never duking before I somewhat loved the job and built up a good relationship with other players and tribe mates. From there things improved and I found myself a very sexy co-player called Nico and I am now settled in Soon with some great tribe mates.

Issue #1 below!

DeletedUser115210

Issue #1

Welcome to the first edition of Sam’s world 74 blog. I will be trying my very best to give a non-bais opinion on everything and give just the updates – not like 90% of the other threads out there at the moment!

This first issue will include:

- An update of all the current wars and how the tribe are doing
- An interview with the legendary Prometheus
- Players to watch
- Tribe Spotlight

Current Wars

Soon v Hope

Map: [spoil]
9e232f3a4d8a397d3e738559acd667b4.png
[/spoil]

Stats: [spoil] Side 1:
Tribes: Soon
Side 2:
Tribes: HOPE

Timeframe: 05/08/2014 00:00:00 to 26/08/2014 14:09:13

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,062
Side 2: 291
Difference: 771

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 189
Side 2: 59
Difference: 130

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 8,095,212
Side 2: 1,693,443
Difference: 6,401,769

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,479,680
Side 2: 431,248
Difference: 1,048,432

chart

[/spoil]​

On the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] of August Soon declared on Hope for recruiting their food. Despite the arguments created from this a war is a war and the two tribes went straight at each other.
Soon took the early lead taking 28 villages of the first day and continued to keep up the pressure. However, a couple of days later Hope became more aware to the situation and nobles slowed down. We are now 20 days on a Soon have 130 cap lead. Is this the end for Hope or can we see them improve there ways and pull something out of the bag.

Best Performers:

BreakYourMind – This player certainly showed he deserves to be rank 1. Getting a massive 46 caps along with over 4million ODA.

YogiBear – The duke certainly lead by example, another massive contributor with 38 caps! He also has a remarkable 1.8million ODD while only loosing 8 villages.

Schietstoel – Although he may only have 4 caps he has took a massive hit from Soon. A large amount of ODD and only lost a couple of villages.

External Thread: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?272018-Effort-Starts-With-A

Gamers v Fanta

6d379449b84e2f9e4e1ef746ebbfa182.png
[/spoil]

Stats: [spoil] Side 1:
Tribes: Fanta
Side 2:
Tribes: Gamers

Timeframe: 07/08/2014 00:00:00 to 27/08/2014 14:09:13

Total conquers:

Side 1: 744
Side 2: 275
Difference: 469

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 72
Side 2: 118
Difference: 46

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,799,180
Side 2: 1,801,504
Difference: 2,997,676

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 566,296
Side 2: 999,217
Difference: 432,921

chart

[/spoil]

Here we see another one of the top tribes in action! However this time we see the smaller tribe declare on the larger one! On the 7[SUP]th[/SUP] of August Gamers declared and just because they didn’t like them! This was a massive shock to the world but boy have Gamers shown what they are made of!
In the first week the stats looked even with both tribes hovering around the 60 caps mark. However recently gamers have really kicked into gear and gone 46 caps up! Is this just an exceptional performance from a tribe less than ¼ of Fanta side or is it just Fanta acting poorly.

Fanta have also been flatlining on growth!

Best Performers:

Mynizzle – The Gamers duke has really shown his aggression with 26 caps and a huge amount of ODA.

Legionnaire1787 – This guy got hit hard and jumped straight to rank 3 ODD. However he did not quit and is now continuing to grow – however, he is growing off barbs.

External Thread: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?272043-Gamers-(5-970-993)-vs-Fanta-(22-520-105)

Downfall of Armada?

d83793405a6e814fd36a3c2664af3a30.png
[/spoil]

This may not be an official war. However , it seems the newly formed Armada have become less active. This was huge 7million tribe ready to be eaten and it looks like Soon, Growth and XO all jumped on the opportunity.

Caps:

Soon: Gained: 103 Lost: 0

Growth: Gained: 120 Lost: 43

XO: Gained: 65 Lost: 0

Future Players To Watch

Here are a few players that stand out due to their growth that are not in the top 20. These are the ones that have got there without internals or barbs nobles.

Name: lord armandini
Tribe: -BH-
Growth Rank: 34

Name: phantom781
Tribe: Growth
Growth Rank: 15

Name: Harper94
Tribe: WHERE?
Growth Rank: 15

Interview With Prometheus

Sam - TrustMe: Hello Dan :), thanks for taking the time to speak to me today.
What was your intentions when you first joined w74 and the story behind Ego?

Dan: It all started when I lost motivation to play w72. I started looking for a better world where I can show my worth. I started talking to a friend and we agreed to start an account together. We got a solid group of coplayers together and started up the world. We created the premade because we wanted to lead a tribe to the end. We believed that if we got a good group of people together, that we'd be able to do so. In the premade, we started looking for the best fighters in the game who can stand their own. You see, Ego had a huge spread, we needed very skilled players in order to keep it running. When Harsh contacted us to join, they seemed like a good group of players who like to fight. Unfortunately, their recruitment was what killed Ego looking back. They disagreed about a merging rule and a no barb nobling rule and because of that killed the tribe from the inside. Looking back, I would have done some things differently, but thats all in the past.

Sam - TrustMe: I see, you certainly did make a good start up impression on the world. There has been a lot of talk in the externals about w72 being the 'huggiest' they have ever played? Do you think w74 is much better?

Dan: Unfortunately, I do not think that w74 is much better. Most tribes have merged to the top, which is unfortunate. I'm trying my best to change this weld for the better but its hard since all of the top players just go for easy villages. w72 was bad too with the top 2 tribes allying each other. I think that all newer worlds tend to be the huggiest unfortunately.

Sam - TrustMe: Yeah, unfortunately I feel the same way. However, you have now settled down in Soon. What do you think about this tribe, is it one you want to stay with till the end? Do you get along with the members?

Dan: Yes, Soon is a good tribe that likes to fight. We have been involving ourselves in many wars, which is evident by our rank 1 war stats. Unfortunately, like other tribes, there is still deadweight in this tribe that that is pulling down the tribe. I do think Soon is best best tribe out of w74 bunch. I hope it continues to improve and be as good of a tribe as it can be.

Sam - TrustMe: As I soon member myself I can also say I agree with all of the points you mention. However, is there any players/tribes that are really surprising you that are not in Soon?

Dan: Personally, i'm most impressed by Growth, they have been slowly gaining in points and are now rank 3. This tribe is a solid tribe whose members have not merged to the top as much as other tribes. I like their top players and under good leadership, I think they can get far in this world.

Sam - TrustMe: Just one last question. What has your most enjoyable moment been on this world so far?

Dan: When I took revenge on Ruyan for the time he tried to op me and rim me :D

Sam - TrustMe: :D, Thanks for you time and I am sure we will be seeing a lot more of you in world 74!

Tribe Spotlight

84e5e6509fb8b9e6047548f36c8fa313.png
[/spoil]

In this episode I will be concentrating on the current rank 3 tribe - Growth! Growth is a rim tribe mainly situated around K75 and recently has shot up to rank 3. They share a border with a number of the big tribes including Soon and Yay! It will be interesting to see what these guys will do later on when it comes around to there first proper war!

Fact File:

Name: Growth
Founded: 2014-04-12 02:05:54
Members: 39
Villages: 1,685
Average points per village: 8,228
OD Rank: 4.(51,148,714 score)

Thank You!

Thank you all for taking the time to read the first edition of the blog. Unfortunately I ended up rushing it towards the end so did not fit everything in, in the details I wanted. I took a lot of ideas from previous blogs to write this as I had very little experience. So please give lots of feedback and I will try to improve it in the next edition!

<3

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir TJ

Thanks for taking the time to create this Sam! Hope to read many more of these in future!

DeletedUser115558

Really Good effort and welcome Start

I dont want to criticize as i know how painful and time taking activities you were carrying out, but remember

It is worth only if World get feel associated and not neglected , SO I trust on you and believe also

Especially when any one Start such kind of thing Keep urself out of any Biased nature

Yet a lot many things we are expecting and in next post we expect to see the changes

on the other hand if you want to say that this is my BLOG , and I have every right to post what ever i feel , than ...i would say

I respect your decision and i think many would keep them out of this BLOG

DeletedUser115210

Hey guys, thanks for all the kind words \ (•◡•) /

I will be looking to release edition 2 in around 2 weeks time. I have already have lots of help offered to me for it so I am sure it will be x10 better with x10 more content :)

Lets hope the world stays interesting!

Sam

DeletedUser55560

Awesome stuff :) I always really like good blogs about the world like this one. thanks for making it :)

One thing I wanted to add is that while I understand this is time taking, 1month is a long time. but apparently you already realized that so, awesome ^^

Bo-John-bo

Nice work, I like a good blog so I'll keep this stickied.

Look forward to future releases

DeletedUser

I will be looking to release edition 2 in around 2 weeks time. I have already have lots of help offered to me for it so I am sure it will be x10 better with x10 more content :)
Sam

I'd settle with x2 better with x2 more content in 2 days time.
But only if it stays unbaised, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good read. Looking forward to more as the externals aren't what they used to be.

Bo-John-bo

Please keep messages relevant to the thread.

If you have any issues with my actions please mail me, do not post in here.

Cheers

DeletedUser

My blog has more stars and yet mine isn't even stickied.

Mod; you like a good blog? Mine has more stars so = better blog. ;)

DeletedUser115697

I like it, very well done.

Although someone should never review their own tribe.

DeletedUser115210

My blog has more stars and yet mine isn't even stickied.

Mod; you like a good blog? Mine has more stars so = better blog. ;)

How old are you? :icon_rolleyes:

I like it, very well done.

Although someone should never review their own tribe.

Thanks and yes I do realise that. However, just for the first edition I wanted to play it safe and keep with something I know. Glad you liked it :)

Night8Hawk

Nice sam! I should still be on your players to keep an eye on list though. :D