Samurais vs. Spartans?

Who is your Favourite to Win this Clash?

• Akatsuki (s-rank)

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Aegis (~A~)

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • Alternative tribe will come in and win

Votes: 13 21.7%

• Total voters

DeletedUser120565

External forums is involved for all players.. If ive got intel on the battle.. Then i have more enough reason to put my words in.

Lahuil is talking for himself, i have opinions too yanno :) What you think we're in a childs playground now?

i feel like im getting on someone nerves.. hope i haven't upset you, i just find it rich... you lost majority ya offensive troops, and ya making out it was domination XD

Haha i can be 100+ hours away still put the pressure on you. ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser120565

so where the fake trains just a massive distraction or was that still a real fail? glad to see ~aegis~ make this interesting.

Yes that train was real... And it was also destroyed :p Seems not everyone in ~A~ knows what there doing XD

Just speak to my buddy Thorst XD

DeletedUser118428

External forums is involved for all players.. If ive got intel on the battle.. Then i have more enough reason to put my words in.

Lahuil is talking too.., We in a childs playground now?

i feel like im getting on someone nerves.. hope i haven't upset you, i just find it rich... you lost majority ya offensive troops, and ya making out it was domination XD

Haha i can be 100+ hours away still put the pressure on you. ;)
Yeah man, you've proper got on my nerves, and I'm really feeling the pressure... I'm so mad rn. When I read that last message I launched my pc across the room. On my phone now. If I have to read another one of your posts, I reckon I'd go utterly balistic. I don't mean like screaming, red faced, I mean like smashing my phone through the window and chewing the glass.

Out of curiosity, how much pp is lahuil paying you per post?

DeletedUser120206

What I find most embarrassing is complaints of "shit trainz" when they capped.. maybe excitement got ahead of players lol

~Patrick

DeletedUser120565

What I find most embarrassing is complaints of "shit trainz" when they capped.. maybe excitement got ahead of players lol

~Patrick

The trains that was highlighted in the first post....

Failed...

They was just signs of the rookie members involved in ~A~ no doubt IXI Pain IXI Is a very exceptional player.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

~Patrick

i was wondering the same. shows more about s-rank letting those cap then it does for aegis by sending them. however im not ready to count anyone out yet lets see how they respond

DeletedUser120206

The fun you guys are getting in game I am actually jealous.. but hey this war should be a good one at this stage, definitely gonna give a statement on whoever deserves to be around in later phase :)

Have fun guys, wish it was me getting the ODD :p

~Patrick

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The fun you guys are getting in game I am actually jealous.. but hey this war should be a good one at this stage, definitely gonna give a statement on whoever deserves to be around in later phase :)

~Patrick

haha go ask to be attack by some tribes I am sure you can get your fun in too. wel it isnt over till the fat lady sings. who has a fat lady that sings? ^,^

still cant type:(...

DeletedUser120206

Might happen soon tho.. exciting times on front is all I need (mm)

~Patrick

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
begging:O i dont need help lol it was about making plays, it is a war game so everything is fine and oke to happen. it can be me, funny to see how much has changed in 7 years.

DeletedUser116033

Also I've noticed a small tribe on the NW rim called 'Annex' which I believe could really upset s-rank's claim to the K. I don't know recall much about Gamefowl as a leader; but there are a few notable members in the tribe (supa hot fire, TheBeatConducter, etc.) who are likely to make it till endgame and have worlds of experience between them. Below is a map with both the IPOD Family & Annex pictured as well as an area highlighted in which I believe the majority of the fiercest fighting will occur in the beginning of the war. The reason being this is the last route to the rim for Aegis without having to step on the toes of Annex who I believe are set to dominate K43 and thus Aegis best chance of breaking s-rank's rim supremacy and winning the war.

1MjPoeL.gif

Anyone who played w80 will probably remember the duke of Annex. Gamefowl/Lochran was an exceptional leader there. He managed to take a small south east rim tribe, being threatened by the current rank one Gents, into becoming a dominant world force. His tribe wggf rebranded as SIN and become a major player in the worlds war and politics.

With his skill of late start rim tribes, and an impressive member roster definitely a tribe to affect the region. Whoever wins the war will face a huge struggle. Especially with most their accounts at a stage to boom, unimpeded by their neighbours engaged in war.

Good luck Lochran, Ronnie and Pain!

DeletedUser100230

Anyone who played w80 will probably remember the duke of Annex. Gamefowl/Lochran was an exceptional leader there. He managed to take a small south east rim tribe, being threatened by the current rank one Gents, into becoming a dominant world force. His tribe wggf rebranded as SIN and become a major player in the worlds war and politics.

With his skill of late start rim tribes, and an impressive member roster definitely a tribe to affect the region. Whoever wins the war will face a huge struggle. Especially with most their accounts at a stage to boom, unimpeded by their neighbours engaged in war.

Good luck Lochran, Ronnie and Pain!
And w86 too just to add up !! Loch it's good to have you back on this world !

DeletedUser118378

Doesnt the tribes who sit out early game wars tend to win late game?

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Doesnt the tribes who sit out early game wars tend to win late game?

not always - but early wars can prove costly :p

I would argue however we are entering midgame and thus this is the time for the most intense wars :D Every mistake is so costly it really makes it exciting imo!

Last edited: