Samurais vs. Spartans?

Who is your Favourite to Win this Clash?

• Akatsuki (s-rank)

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Aegis (~A~)

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • Alternative tribe will come in and win

Votes: 13 21.7%

• Total voters

DeletedUser121570

imo i think ~A~ allied with those tribes less to gangbang S-rank but rather to keep S-rank from allying first. ~A~ can take on S-rank themselves but I'm not sure if S-rank can take on ~A~ themselves.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
imo i think ~A~ allied with those tribes less to gangbang S-rank but rather to keep S-rank from allying first. ~A~ can take on S-rank themselves but I'm not sure if S-rank can take on ~A~ themselves.

Haha, funny they are 5vs1 and still havend owned us. we are still standing strong.

No those weaker tribes are stupid to help Aegis. Lets say it was 1vs1. who ever would win would be weakend by the war this is a given. then the smaller tribe should have worked together for this ofcrouse. but they would have attack the winner. When the other big tribes see this they would have eaten the core up.
the winner would have ended up lossing hard or had to fight REALLY hard. but if aegis wins the the smaller tribe would have a chance no they lost everything to help Aegis. and Aegis will crush the lower tribes soon. the leaders might jump ship but the rest will die.

Last edited:

DeletedUser118428

Bit obvious isn't it? Two biggest tribes in the area go to war. Let's side with the best one, maybe they'll let us join. That's not the case, but surely that's the conclusion you would jump to.

It was just to stop you guys from allying them (in some cases) since you guys were approaching everyone.

Stop going on about a fair fight in tribal wars. We tried to fight fair. You called us backstabbers. Stop twining and go farm, or send some fakes or something.

DeletedUser121486

Haha, funny they are 5vs1 and still havend owned us. we are still standing strong.

I love you you guys keep blowing this up. You make it sound like you are being battered relentlessly by 5 tribes lol.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I love you you guys keep blowing this up. You make it sound like you are being battered relentlessly by 5 tribes lol.

sure like disco didnt time a nuke with tali attack. or ipod trying to support you at a village we capped and back time us. please tell me more. how you are not tribe hugging?
ow and floss attack our backline. please tell me.

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
sure like disco didnt time a nuke with tali attack. or ipod trying to support you at a village we capped and back time us. please tell me more. how you are not tribe hugging?
ow and floss attack our backline. please tell me.

i mean i would like to point out what i said on the previous page. some of this smaller tribes, like Floss. S-rank actually attacked first before this war started.

So how they say 'you made your bed'

DeletedUser121132

It would throw a spanner in the mix if we were to launch on ~A~ because you know you couldnt beat us with or without S-RANK

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i mean i would like to point out what i said on the previous page. some of this smaller tribes, like Floss. S-rank actually attacked first before this war started.

So how they say 'you made your bed'
true I can see floss helping aegis because we attack them about about the rest?

Dread Doctors

Reaction score

Sure, how they can own you when they`ll need to noble half of K55 to get some villages near to your new spot.

It is also interesting what will happen to that coalition members if s-rank will fall.. :)

DeletedUser121132

even if they dont you think Aegis with will protect them when we start looking at them?

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So does it go down as a Spartan victory or more of this:

giphy.gif