Samurais vs. Spartans?

Who is your Favourite to Win this Clash?

• Akatsuki (s-rank)

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Aegis (~A~)

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • Alternative tribe will come in and win

Votes: 13 21.7%

• Total voters

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
The first 'exciting' event of the world to truly kick off has happened today....

UlnlOYs.jpg

Previously allied & holding the NW hand in hand, current rank 1 tribe Aegis (~A~) approached the current rank 4 tribe Akatsuki (s-rank) with an offer of a merge. Merges have become a mainstay in modern tribal wars in more recent worlds especially between allies; with even s-rank itself the product of a merger with SMD. However today Ronnie (duke of s-rank) wasn't interested in trimming his tribe down to join a tribe who most feel is ultimately inferior in both positioning & membership to s-rank currently. This didn't sit well with Aegis, and while no declaration has been made, Aegis has begun to launch a questionable OP on s-rank. I will do my best to keep you updated on the skirmish & provide a little commentary along the way. First, let's take a look at the current map of the two tribes.

F7aEkcT.png

Now obviously ~A~ is locked in & s-rank holds the rim much better giving them the edge in positioning ATM. Now you'd think having the core position would be better - but the core is much more densely populated, meaning farming is more competitive and your economy is at a disadvantage.... and not everyone in K44 can be a PP whore like IXI Pain IXI or the rates would stay 64:1 all game :p Anyhow back on track - why positioning is important is; if s-rank are able to withstand Aegis' attacks; they have successfully contained them to the core while giving themselves the rim to grow before pushing back into Aegis. Additionally I have some questions about the loyalty of a few tribe members in Aegis (already proven tribe hoppers), questions about their leadership (can they handle a war with an experianced duke?) & finally about their actual member base itself...

Attached below are two of the trains sent by Aegis on s-rank thusfar....

UOZKaOm.png

ca3f1c851600631ba08730e3db4a590d.png

Courtesy of Dastardly Dik & SilverBhai^

hgU1c1u.gif

so before we continue... I'm just quickly gonna go over how to send the in-game train feature that will let you send perfect trains since apparently this is new to some people...

nBpaR1D.gif

and.....
b1484095589fd102f65641dd49fb42f4.png
tadaaaa! perfect train every time

So now that we all know how to send trains :p I am interested to see how this fight plays out. Apparently Aegis are still asking s-rank to drop their weaker members and merge in despite launching which really puts more questions on their leadership and their experiance :eek: I personally don't think Ronnie will ever merge in and that Aegis are wasting their time on this - however I do have to give them credit for recognizing a threat & trying to eliminate it. Obviously they are feeling a little choked by Akatsuki and that's why they wanted the merge; when that was denied they made the right move in my opinion by dropping the alliance and launching while they still have the numerical advantage on s-rank. S-rank are obviously the heavy favourite but never count out an underdog! Let's see if these spartan's can be true to their tribe name & hold the line against some very talented samurai !

Now my final point, these aren't the only two players in the NW obviously - and currently to my knowledge ~A~ have an alliance with the IPOD Family among others. So is this the start of a gangbang on s-rank? Based on positioning IPOD would have to provide mostly a supporting role to ~A~ which would leave them vulnerable in the core to attacks from elsewhere. Also I've noticed a small tribe on the NW rim called 'Annex' which I believe could really upset s-rank's claim to the K. I don't know recall much about Gamefowl as a leader; but there are a few notable members in the tribe (supa hot fire, TheBeatConducter, etc.) who are likely to make it till endgame and have worlds of experience between them. Below is a map with both the IPOD Family & Annex pictured as well as an area highlighted in which I believe the majority of the fiercest fighting will occur in the beginning of the war. The reason being this is the last route to the rim for Aegis without having to step on the toes of Annex who I believe are set to dominate K43 and thus Aegis best chance of breaking s-rank's rim supremacy and winning the war.

1MjPoeL.gif

Time will tell how loyal Aegis allies are, what Annex does and if s-rank can handle the first war of the world :p

To end off I'd like to point out that currently there have been no caps exchanged between the two tribes; however while in 'Path' the player 'Talli56' who is now in ~A~ managed to cap a village from s-rank and that Lord Batan of SMD (the tribe that merged into s-rank) had a capture from Aegis before merging into his tribe. So while officially the score is 0-0, both tribes have members who have drawn blood from the other tribe.

Best of Luck to both sides and I will update stats as they come in; I hope you enjoyed :)

-FC

Enex

Someone actually about to declare? Or just some big words going around?

If it is a war.. Goodluck to both sides?

vouching for s-rank :x

Roses are red,
Violets are blue;
Omae wa
Mo Shindeiru.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Someone actually about to declare? Or just some big words going around?

If it is a war.. Goodluck to both sides?

vouching for s-rank :x

Roses are red,
Violets are blue;
Omae wa
Mo Shindeiru.

c22800414851efbdedc463d585a15a70.png

giphy.gif

19ae0701685016f1ffcae141735bb8df.png

~A~ didn't come to play games..... 6-0 for ~A~ as of right now... with 3 caps off s-rank duke Ronnie himself :eek:

aHTbxYb.gif

How will Akatsuki respond?

Last edited:

DukeNuke

Well now that S-Rank and Aegis are fighting. I can now brag that I caused this war. Thanks for killing each other. It's going to make moving into K44 and K43 much easier now.

DeletedUser118428

Well now that S-Rank and Aegis are fighting. I can now brag that I caused this war. Thanks for killing each other. It's going to make moving into K44 and K43 much easier now.
Thanks for the food, creepy stranger guy :)