Samurais vs. Spartans?

Who is your Favourite to Win this Clash?

• Akatsuki (s-rank)

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Aegis (~A~)

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • Alternative tribe will come in and win

Votes: 13 21.7%

• Total voters

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Stay neutral bruh

lezcOjC.gif

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
OD tells a pretty good overall story, of course it's not everything. But anyways, yeah you are totally right we can't snipe at all. Oh the ignorance is overwhelming.

OD doesn't win worlds villages do.

also I would love to see the OD stats of the war atm :p

DeletedUser22629

I hope the average forum reader is intelligent enough to understand that a couple of reports do not tell the entire story.

~A~ came prepared which I will admit we did not fully expect from them in s-rank I did not think they were capable of sending 20+ trains in an op. Yes they had poorly timed trains, yes the majority of trains had no following support, yes they got sniped dozens of times, and yes still hit stacks. What they did do right is sit on massive amounts of troops and waited for an opportune time to strike. I have seen 20k point members in ~A~ with nearly 3 full nukes, 50k point member with 3 trains, iv seen several trains timed near perfectly with prenukes, antisnipes, and following support.

I won't sit here and make excuses why we lost so many villages, but I think it's obvious to see that both tribes deserve some credit for doing the sole exciting thing that has happened on this world so far.

On a slightly different note, I 100% view cancelling a long time alliance and attacking (even with a 24 hour cooldown) as backstabbing. The amount of preparation that can be seen by ~A~ is obvious, they have been plotting to thrust a knife into our backs for weeks now, we were focused on a wider spread then them so did not expect to have to defend our front with them so heavily.

Respect for both sides in terms of the war though,
Brandon

Respect on the way you put it and told the story. I always respect someone who respects his adeversaries.

There is a little glitch there tough ... word on the street says Srank had it on the cards to build the same scenario for Aegis, and don't tell me your council didn't have this in mind.

Aegis did what cops used to do in that Tom Cruise movie "Minority Report" , kind of prevented a catastrophe for them...

DeletedUser92690

Respect on the way you put it and told the story. I always respect someone who respects his adeversaries.

There is a little glitch there tough ... word on the street says Srank had it on the cards to build the same scenario for Aegis, and don't tell me your council didn't have this in mind.

Aegis did what cops used to do in that Tom Cruise movie "Minority Report" , kind of prevented a catastrophe for them...

Being apart of s-rank, I can honestly tell you I had no knowledge of that. We did not want to merge into ~A~ as we were happy with our leadership and did not want to dump our smaller members off. We still have loads of rim area to expand so it would not have been wise for us to attack ~A~.

In the future if we had a solid hold on our section of the rim, I cannot say what would happen then, but anything said about that would just be speculation at this point.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Because despite its many flaws and all the hate it gets its still a really good anime.

wel I have watch naruto and shippuden ofcourse. big anime fan my self. I do like the show altough I dont like the many fillers. If you look at the mange only, it is a good show. I get hate because of those stupid fillers between wars and other random timings.

DeletedUser121486

wel I have watch naruto and shippuden ofcourse. big anime fan my self. I do like the show altough I dont like the many fillers. If you look at the mange only, it is a good show. I get hate because of those stupid fillers between wars and other random timings.

The Pain arc was the climax. The whole 4th great ninja war was kinda dumb. Could've lived without it

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Actually without the great ninja war there wouldnt be Madara who was the best character in Naruto by far.

DeletedUser121486

Actually without the great ninja war there wouldnt be Madara who was the best character in Naruto by far.

**Spoiler Alert**
That's part of what ruined things. They brought him back which is cool and all but then they gave him all these power boosts. So in order to beat him they gave naruto and sasuke random insane power boosts which made nearly every other character irrelevant (except Guy which was a surprise). He basically became a god and it made little sense to the rest of the story for things to work out the way they did in the end. Especially when he is taken over by Kaguya like wtf. Infinite Tsukyomi was like "really...?" too.

DeletedUser118428

Many of us were a bit squished. We didn't have much room for expansion. This was the main reason for low pointers to have so many nukes and trains.

I don't agree that it was a backstab. Alliances end all the time. We did nothing for 24 hours. We didn't really prepare all that much, and we were forced into making the decision because of all the shade coming from s-rank.

Pretty sure not all s-rank's caps aren't recaps. I believe they nobled one or two of our vills, which is pretty good, considering they're yet to op us.

Naruto is shit.

Good luck to IL. They're clearly superior because they've said so a few times.

Thorst is life.