Samurais vs. Spartans?

Who is your Favourite to Win this Clash?

• Akatsuki (s-rank)

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Aegis (~A~)

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • Alternative tribe will come in and win

Votes: 13 21.7%

• Total voters

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Watching you two fight like
Y29tqc1.gif

:O that is wat to far from what happend. this fight is way to close and looks scarry. they might end up hitting each other:D

DeletedUser88324

I gotta say? Does not surprise me one bit that srank surrendered so quickly. The day after Aegis declared we got messaged by Srank leadership asking for any or either of the following:

Form alliance
Merge
Join in war against Aegis (who cares if we do not even share borders)

Boy oh boy do people feel the heat hard these days.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You sound disappointed but you merged into aegis too, contributing to what you're actually complaining about on this thread. o_O

I wont lie about that on a game. games are for fun not lying.
So yeah I didnt like how it whent, this is tribalwars but what can you do when almost everyone in your tribe leave while you are sleeping?

edit: still cant type:)

DeletedUser120206

A question that will be used in future: Did Aegis win war against S-Rank? No, they merged them in.. so this underlines Aegis are incapable of seeing out war from the beginning to finish.

~Patrick

Williamthefirst

Aegis forced the merger? S-rank players showed that big dreams of glory quickly fade when the reality of potentially losing their accounts kicked in. Players only like to fight wars that they know they can win, or they fatten up nobling every little thing. Sad really.

Slightly Sober

Not going to lie, I would have liked to have kept fighting it out. But, when life gives you lemons you sell them to buy more pp.

DeletedUser114962

Was a very predictable move, ~Aegis~ want a strong tribe willing to fight for the world. ~Aegis~ wanted NE as a whole and S-rank wanted NE rim. They both got it, now ~Aegis~ is a stronger tribe then before and can be the first tribe that can say. We are going to the new age, we have our back-line 100% secure.

Total Carnage

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I gotta say? Does not surprise me one bit that srank surrendered so quickly. The day after Aegis declared we got messaged by Srank leadership asking for any or either of the following:

Form alliance
Merge
Join in war against Aegis (who cares if we do not even share borders)

Boy oh boy do people feel the heat hard these days.

Yeah a few tribes got that haha

DeletedUser119047

This is so stupid, thanks for throwing away W97 to ~A~. Looking at ~Aegis~ tribe profile looks like Ronnie is helping lead the tribe. We can't allow this, there tribe must be stopped!!!. My tribe INQ will declare.. who wants to jump in with us?

DeletedUser120206

players showed that big dreams of glory quickly fade when the reality of potentially losing their accounts kicked in. Players only like to fight wars that they know they can win, or they fatten up nobling every little thing. Sad really.

Spot on about majority these days :)

Has Creati got dibs on Who? already... Damn.

I'd definitely be calling it "Quits" instead of that happening :p

~Patrick

DeletedUser121451

Aegis forced the merger? S-rank players showed that big dreams of glory quickly fade when the reality of potentially losing their accounts kicked in. Players only like to fight wars that they know they can win, or they fatten up nobling every little thing. Sad really.
You should put that ability to read people's minds on the market, saves you from having to talk to people in order to find out their thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser121132

This is so stupid, thanks for throwing away W97 to ~A~. Looking at ~Aegis~ tribe profile looks like Ronnie is helping lead the tribe. We can't allow this, there tribe must be stopped!!!. My tribe INQ will declare.. who wants to jump in with us?

I know this is a sarcastic post, ~A~ is even more unstable than where? now :d

DeletedUser121570

Can everybody join a declaration vs ~A~ and S-rank? The entire world vs them. Rather interesting.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't underestimate ~Aegis~. Yes s-rank was able to hold them off including 5 other tribes at the same time. but now ~Aegis~ has s-rank's best players. Basically ~Aegis~ can be considered a "super tribe." I would imagine 2 big tribes would be needed to take them down