Samurais vs. Spartans?

Who is your Favourite to Win this Clash?

• Akatsuki (s-rank)

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Aegis (~A~)

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • Alternative tribe will come in and win

Votes: 13 21.7%

• Total voters

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I see a lot of salty people in this thread...

Don't really get the big deal. A lot of the people posting here aren't even in either tribe. Aegis wanted s-rank to merge into them pre-war, and s-rank declined, hence the war declaration. After some fighting that Aegis was mostly winning, it forced s-rank to reconsider and decided merging would be in their best interest. I see nothing wrong with this. s-rank wouldn't have merged without the war. So Aegis fought to get what they wanted, and in turn reinforced their ranks with stronger players, likely clearing out some deadweight or low contributors for some strong s-rank members that will hopefully strengthen the tribe overall. Only time will tell if this is the case, as obviously merges don't always work out.

But people crying out for more war just sound misguided about the subject. Sure, maybe Aegis and s-rank could have fought it out more, taken some more villages, and potentially forced s-rank to disband after several weeks or months of fighting. Mid game wars often make or break a tribe, and can slow them down enough for other tribes to outpace them. This was probably the best solution for both tribes in the long run, even if it is unpopular or seen as hugging by some people. Aegis fought to get what they wanted- stronger foothold in the K, safe backline, and stronger members. Isn't that the point of a war, no matter how long/short?

DeletedUser120206

And.. Ronnie helping ~Aegis~ run ops is a nightmare on its own.

Maybe by mid-game if I'm frontline with you guys or sitting an account under fire from one of these OPs.. I'll be the judge. Let's hope I'm not disappointed.

~Patrick

DeletedUser121451

@grave maker I think we just need a forum where your mental age gets screened before you may enter. I see a lot of people in these threads thinking they're pretty clever, while they leave me in perpetual wonder whether they're actually 12 or they just went to social media classes at Trump University.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120206

It's called raging hormones, their hormones are everywhere :p

~Patrick

SwordCrusher94

....So Aegis fought to get what they wanted, and in turn reinforced their ranks with stronger players, likely clearing out some deadweight or low contributors for some strong s-rank members that will hopefully strengthen the tribe overall....

Good assessment.

DeletedUser114962

What grave-maker said is completely 100% true, move on with it. They want to win, they are trying.

CrazyBrute

I see a lot of salty people in this thread...

Don't really get the big deal. A lot of the people posting here aren't even in either tribe. Aegis wanted s-rank to merge into them pre-war, and s-rank declined, hence the war declaration. After some fighting that Aegis was mostly winning, it forced s-rank to reconsider and decided merging would be in their best interest. I see nothing wrong with this. s-rank wouldn't have merged without the war. So Aegis fought to get what they wanted, and in turn reinforced their ranks with stronger players, likely clearing out some deadweight or low contributors for some strong s-rank members that will hopefully strengthen the tribe overall. Only time will tell if this is the case, as obviously merges don't always work out.

But people crying out for more war just sound misguided about the subject. Sure, maybe Aegis and s-rank could have fought it out more, taken some more villages, and potentially forced s-rank to disband after several weeks or months of fighting. Mid game wars often make or break a tribe, and can slow them down enough for other tribes to outpace them. This was probably the best solution for both tribes in the long run, even if it is unpopular or seen as hugging by some people. Aegis fought to get what they wanted- stronger foothold in the K, safe backline, and stronger members. Isn't that the point of a war, no matter how long/short?

Always one looking to ruin a perfectly good witch-hunt, why you got to be so reasonable Mark?!