~Sang~ v. Numpties

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well, we got a little bored this weekend. Took a look around the map and decided it was time to have a little fun with a fellow top 20 tribe. Attacking Dice didn't seem like a smart idea so our only real choice was to head south into Numptie land. I guess this is a war declaration.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~SANG~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Numpt
Players: souna***

Timeframe: 22/08/2009 00:00:00 to 25/08/2009 04:45:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 33
Difference: 3

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 1
Difference: 29

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 250,598
Side 2: 96,391
Difference: 154,207

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 223,844
Side 2: 3,908
Difference: 219,936

image.php

I'll put up some more stats in a day or two.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players: souna***

Timeframe: 22/08/2009 00:00:00 to 25/08/2009 04:45:00

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 1
Difference: 29

image.php

Side 1: 223,844
Side 2: 3,908
Difference: 219,936

image.php

I'll put up some more stats in a day or two.

Boy...numpt really screwed themselves when they lost all their defense defending CD. lmao :lol:

DeletedUser

Boy...numpt really screwed themselves when they lost all their defense defending CD. lmao :lol:

the plus of that was they gave us some nice ODA :icon_wink: 'tis a shame to see their top player doesn't have his villages that well guarded. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Not too mention some of their players we had targeted left Numpt after their screens filled up with ~SANG~ attacks. The stats would be even more one sided if they had stayed in Numpt.

DeletedUser

Go Sang! I wonder what Numpt will do now, if I'm not much mistaken they have a family tribe and I know how many ppl here hate that.

DeletedUser

Go Sang! I wonder what Numpt will do now, if I'm not much mistaken they have a family tribe and I know how many ppl here hate that.

coming from the family triber.

Good luck to both sides, hope Sang comes out slightly on top as I wont mind eating some people in my area :)

DeletedUser

coming from the family triber.

Good luck to both sides, hope Sang comes out slightly on top as I wont mind eating some people in my area :)

Grav you already have plenty of people to eat up :p

Good luck to both sides, would have liked to see a good PnP though and keep the stats updated!

DeletedUser

aww we love you :) Anyhow dudes from SANG/ Numpt are we going to see any pnp or is this just a useless thread ?

DeletedUser

I am gonna keep everyone updated. Numpt isnt putting up much of a fight. They managed to recap 1 village last night. I should have some more stats up tonight as we have another wave coming in soon.

DeletedUser

That's the beauty of surprise attacks. :D bet half of them (numpt) haven't even realized what happened yet. Until they wake up rimmed :p

DeletedUser

A little update on stats, these include the two players who left after the attacks started. :icon_razz:

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Players: jonespa123 souna***
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 65
Side 2: 72
Difference: 7
image.php

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 2
Difference: 48
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 449,023
Side 2: 211,201
Difference: 237,822
image.php

Side 1: 363,895
Side 2: 13,564
Difference: 350,331
image.php

DeletedUser

here is the LAST WEEK stats against our tribe :icon_wink: war deserters shouldn't be counted against our score.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 32
Difference: 30

image.php

Side 1: 213,729
Difference: 200,165

image.php

plus...you guys keep forgetting to mention that DICE are also throwing hundreds of attacks our way...so it's not ~SANG~ vs Numpties...it's more like ~SANG~ and a little bit of DICE vs. Numpties... :icon_wink:

and yes...we lost villages pretty quick because some of our players were basically surrounded by ~SANG~...some people were in the process of nobling barbs or other villages and as well...we had our defenses rebuilding...and plus, we had been surprise attacked when ~SANG~ was still allied to us :) so we didn't really expect a surprise attack, that's why it's surprise anyway :icon_biggrin:

But nonetheless...I would like to say congrats to SANG :) this was a great surprise attack :icon_wink: so war is war...we will fight and try to turn this war around...fighting 2 fronts, against DICE and SANG :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

plus...you guys keep forgetting to mention that DICE are also throwing hundreds of attacks our way...so it's not ~SANG~ vs Numpties...it's more like ~SANG~ and a little bit of DICE vs. Numpties... :icon_wink:

and yes...we lost villages pretty quick because some of our players were basically surrounded by ~SANG~...some people were in the process of nobling barbs or other villages and as well...we had our defenses rebuilding...and plus, we had been surprise attacked when ~SANG~ was still allied to us :) so we didn't really expect a surprise attack, that's why it's surprise anyway :icon_biggrin:

But nonetheless...I would like to say congrats to SANG :) this was a great surprise attack :icon_wink: so war is war...we will fight and try to turn this war around...fighting 2 fronts, against DICE and SANG :)

There has been ZERO coordination and or planning in conjunction with DICE. In fact ~SANG~ has no such diplomatic agreement with DICE, and the fact they are hitting you as well simply means you are too close and they know you supported a retarded tribe named CD in a fruitless war against them.....can you say payback, i know you can. :lol:

But thanks for the compliment regarding the war against you. I do have to say that those members who deserted you actually did you a favor though considering we had them targeted and if we didn't hit them it would of been somone else in your tribe.

As far as our tribe surrounding your members???? Check the map prior to us launching and you'll see we had to travel across the border and send noble train in excess of 20-60 hrs to take your villages. There was a well defined border between us and we never surrounded you.....well we are starting to engulf your tribe now. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

SANG is doing great so far keep it up, Numpts you need to regroup a bit. Lol betcha Gez is fuming on the forums

DeletedUser

here is the LAST WEEK stats against our tribe :icon_wink: war deserters shouldn't be counted against our score.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 32
Difference: 30

image.php

Side 1: 213,729
Difference: 200,165

image.php

Ummmm I'm pretty sure you recruited them so how does that reflect on you taking in cowards? Plus it is pretty much a common thing to include those that deserted after attacks were launched. They are called refugees.

As for fighting against two fronts... Why is it when a handful of players try to expand into another tribe's area it's called war?? Granted we have asked ~SANG~'s permission on the targets we choose to noble, because guess what? It is their war and they have priority on your villages :icon_twisted:

Also if you didn't want us eating you, you should have thought about that before you stacked those CD players and lost all your D that you are now rebuilding ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.