~Sang~ v. Numpties

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

They are called fakes. Yes Dice sent fakes to some of your members to cover our true attacks. I think most tribes do....

Not certain who your "allies" were. I get you are saying SANG had dplomacy with you, but that isn't saying much since your tribe seems to want to ally with anyone willing. However, if you are insinuating that DICE had any diplomatic relations with Numpt, YOU ARE WRONG. We never had any, nor would we when we took CD villages only to find out the support that was inbound on them was NUMPT. Perhaps you should have saved your D....

Just a thought.
unlike the posts above urs this is worth talking about.
But in diplomacy issues i did mean sang and BC not- dice as u said, we had non.

Im fully aware what fakes are yet i remember more then AK saying he had nukes landing (could be wrong but doubt it)

DeletedUser

Im fully aware what fakes are yet i remember more then AK saying he had nukes landing (could be wrong but doubt it)

Yes AK had nukes nobles the whole shabang. Because he nobled off some of penguine stoppers vills. AS hibby and I have repeatedly said, we took back waht was ours with interest. IN fact I took 9 vills off him myself.

Look here it is

Dice isn't at war with Numpt...you took a few villages from PenguinStopper a few weeks ago...we just want them back :) (with interest of course)

And yet again

So far as Sang and Dice go, well we decided to hit you after you decided to support CD against us. They told us they were going to. So we asked if we could collect what was ours, as Hibby said, with interest. This is sangs op.

I hope you are seeing the theme here, because in light of these posts you point about AK is moot!

Besides that I find it incredibly interesting that you have soooo much to say on the subject considering you only have 1 vill and have never had more than 2 both of which you lost to parties other than DICE or SANG

I can prove it....
Clicky for your conquer history

Your profile on TWstats

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes AK had nukes nobles the whole shabang. Because he nobled off some of penguine stoppers vills. AS hibby and I have repeatedly said, we took back waht was ours with interest. IN fact I took 9 vills off him myself.

Look here it is

And yet again

I hope you are seeing the theme here, because in light of these posts you point about AK is moot!

Besides that I find it incredibly interesting that you have soooo much to say on the subject considering you only have 1 vill and have never had more than 2 both of which you lost to parties other than DICE or SANG

I can prove it....
Clicky for your conquer history

Your profile on TWstats

Wow im so glad u took the time to look at my history here :) im so happy :D
But what i fail to see is how that makes me any different, yes im not fighting the war MUCH to my dissapointment lets just say i haven't been lucky this world, at all really. just because im not fighting it doesn't mean i don't know whats going on has been going on whats in planning (not just numpt) andwhats to come. My 1 village as u so well pointed out doesn't stop mereceiving info and gathering sources.
And talk about holding a grudge dice... Penguin stopper... that was a fair while back now.

And im happy for you. you took 9 of AK's villages not easy for you guys though :icon_cool:
almost every discussion theres some plank trying to win over someone else by bringng up Personal player stats yet what i have to say has no relevance on how many villages i own or in this case not.

Deshawney

Lol, I just noticed that at the bottom of Gez's profile it says the toast thing, "We may have lost the battle but not the war", here I thought it was a war, in a WAR game...

Does anyone else besides me thinks Gezelle is smoking something and/or a blonde?

DeletedUser

Well, I am hoping we can close this thread up here. Didn't end up being much of a war after all. Here are the final stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: ~SANG~
Players: mda123 marshmellows

Side 2:
Tribes: Numpt
Players: kingcalin souna*** jonespa123 jericgwapito bloodmonkey SirSida

Timeframe: 21/08/2009 00:00:00 to 11/09/2009 03:13:28

Total conquers:

Side 1: 294
Side 2: 121
Difference: 173

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 172
Side 2: 9
Difference: 163

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,027,105
Side 2: 368,781
Difference: 1,658,324

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,200,026
Side 2: 48,544
Difference: 1,151,482

image.php

To sum everything up, we declared on numpt, Dice asked if they could noble out aka something or other, and BC took in a couple refugees and jumped numpt from behind. Not as exciting as we thought it would be, but still a profitable venture. Still a few random noblings going on but nothing that needs to be bragged about. We can close this whenever you guys are ready. later.

Deshawney

Hey man can you tell ~SANG~ to noble me..? All my villages have lvl 3 academy except for my last one..It has lvl 2, so ya...Putting it out there...Just tell them to send some :ram: & :lightcavalry: along with the :snob: train.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Shards is long overdue here.
Is this necromancy? If it is, sorry, just trying to get it to the attention of mods.

DeletedUser

Just let them die you stupid fool. If no one posts in them, they disappear. It's for necromantic twits like you that these threads pop up agian and again.

Stop...
Posting...

Status
Not open for further replies.