~Sang~ v. Numpties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deshawney

Your right i don't know anything about you, but i know the stats and you are losing...BADLY. :icon_cool:

And as for this dude, whoever is being attacked by him with a Noble train, don't worry he sucks badly at timing, LOL

I sniped oh what 3-5 of his trains? His nukes were like what...3 hours earlier of the train? Not only that but he sends defensive troops with the train...Byebye :spear::swordsman::heavycavalry:

I mean really...The only ~SANG~ that I have seen so far that can actually fight good is that X.quit.xon whatever his name is guy...To bad he is to stupid to realize that he doesn't need to scout me to find I have nothing in my villages except for well built villages. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'm BayBey on world 36, well let me tell you something, we WERE allies with ~SANG~ until they decided to attack us because they were 'bored' ...And I would like to say that ~SANG~ is pathetic for having a war with us for nothing

We went to war with you because its a war game and we thought another top20 tribe would be a challenge. As for our noobishness...

stickypaul on 26.08. at 23:59
Oi Oi Numpties!!!
Evereything seems to be going well BUT quick update on the war!
DICE have seen it fit to not only target AKA... SO... looks like they seem to be giving SANG that helping hand.

HOWEVER i know that you numpties like helping each other i have been dirrecting support for AKA and the response i got was insanly brilliant!

So i know you terrible lot have something worth fighting for!

You can hold your own in a defencive situation (bar one or two).

SO i says its about time we showed those n00bish ~SANG~ members what fighting a WAR is all about!!!!!!!

If theres a vilage near you WITHIN K68 scout it (if few troops) nuke it noble it take WHAT IS OURS!
AWAIT orders from our ugly looking council! they will be having an offensive plan very soon.

If your not already doing so:
*check the forums regularly
*be prepared to help fellow tribesmen
* and lets start TAKING SANG DOWN!!!!!

HOORAH!

I am still waiting for this counteroffensive. I do believe you need a reality check. I told Xqute.tion to noble you out at his convienience but he doesn't want to waste nobles on some of those well built 2 and 3k villages of yours.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Deshawney

I know, such a shame, I got my hopes up for nothing, now find some other ~SANG~ to noble me over....Or he can give me back my main village so I can build up the rest to his liking...Cause at this point in the game I just want to be nobled over, will be my 3rd time.

DeletedUser

Looks like everyone is in agreement here.

Only cause SANG realized it's stupid to brag, it can really backfire :icon_wink: (on the forumsonly, not talking about in game, but just pointing things out)

but ya :)

DeletedUser

i dont see why numpt see fit for themselves to brag aww its 3 on 1 lets all give up basically we started first then dice wanted to have a go and bc felt like growing pits not like we al went lets take out numpt i mean seriously they can still fight till the end and be still be a worthy opponent

DeletedUser24460

Cause at this point in the game I just want to be nobled over, will be my 3rd time.

Hmmm... I bet you were the tribe's morale officer weren't you :lol: Might explain why we encountered very little resistance if all of you were thinking this way.

DeletedUser

probably i guess this shows how un coordinated they were i mean they got about the same numbers in points before this started ovr double our members but we came out ontop :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

We went to war with you because its a war game and we thought another top20 tribe would be a challenge. As for our noobishness...

I am still waiting for this counteroffensive. I do believe you need a reality check. I told Xqute.tion to noble you out at his convienience but he doesn't want to waste nobles on some of those well built 2 and 3k villages of yours.:lol:

Well i so glad someone could dig out a mail i sent well just to let you know i actually have been away for the last week just after i sent that and so i had not been able to go through with my plan and unfortunatly non of the council took it into their hands to do either. but hey ho can'twin em all!!

Sorry do youy like choking on your words.....
because as far asim aware i don't have 2-3k villages look agani i have 1 (smart guy... use plurals where needed next time :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:)

And do you really need an explanation on how well we have done standing around waiting to be rimmed.... as far as i can see we still have n00bish SAG members As Baybey once said sending nukes and defensive nukes at that, well they have certainly made me laugh.

Not really sure what else to say but if it wasn't for BC and Dices's Intervention then well you couldn't noble "da boyz" let alone numpt

Deshawney

Well i so glad someone could dig out a mail i sent well just to let you know i actually have been away for the last week just after i sent that and so i had not been able to go through with my plan and unfortunatly non of the council took it into their hands to do either. but hey ho can'twin em all!!

Sorry do youy like choking on your words.....
because as far asim aware i don't have 2-3k villages look agani i have 1 (smart guy... use plurals where needed next time :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:)

And do you really need an explanation on how well we have done standing around waiting to be rimmed.... as far as i can see we still have n00bish SAG members As Baybey once said sending nukes and defensive nukes at that, well they have certainly made me laugh.

Not really sure what else to say but if it wasn't for BC and Dices's Intervention then well you couldn't noble "da boyz" let alone numpt

The villages he is talking about are mine, learn to read, also once again, learn to read. I said the only 'nuke' I had was 2000-7000 swords and spears & after that I said I used the word 'nuke' to describe a large amount, not an actual nuke of lc axes rams, the sort.

DeletedUser

probably i guess this shows how un coordinated they were i mean they got about the same numbers in points before this started ovr double our members but we came out ontop :icon_biggrin:

i missed this... i distinctly remember SANG had a few million points over us.... and yes less mmbers but we were still a fairly new tribe in the top ranks.... as i said before you win some you lose some.

The battle maybe lost BUT the war is not

DeletedUser

Deshawney
wasn't talking about you sorry its not always about you ya know.

DeletedUser

Deshawney
and about the villages... looked as though he was reffering to me due to him commenting under the Mail of mine thats all ^^

Btw those who fancy a good read please make a note to read Gexelles Profile Page

Some insight for all :p

Deshawney

Deshawney
wasn't talking about you sorry its not always about you ya know.

He was talking about the villages, which were mine and you were mistaking for yours, and you were also talking about me & the 'nuke' thread.

DeletedUser

i missed this... i distinctly remember SANG had a few million points over us.... and yes less mmbers but we were still a fairly new tribe in the top ranks.... as i said before you win some you lose some.

22/08/2009 Numpt 76members +4,065,638 points
22/08/2009 ~SANG~ 37members +4,377,529points

We were 300k points apart and you had twice the members. We did sneak attack you but you had 2 days of fakes before the real attacks started landing. I am sorry but you were beaten at every level. As for BC well i cant control that they took advantage of your situation. Its to be expected.

DeletedUser

Well frankly I don't see anything you could do anymore, since all of your so called "loyal" members have run away and you still have noobish players in your squad, plus your next plans are, obviously, running away to another continent as Gezelle was planning:lol::icon_wink:

As for Gezelle's profile, I only see this as a desperate move, a goodbye letter and silly excuse for her tribemates:icon_surprised:

Stellrogaius

Btw those who fancy a good read please make a note to read Gexelles Profile Page

Some insight for all :p

After trawling thorough that essay of desperate ruing...
WOW!
I really made an impression! :icon_biggrin:
Any of you guys get your own paragraph?

DeletedUser

22/08/2009 Numpt 76members +4,065,638 points
22/08/2009 ~SANG~ 37members +4,377,529points

We were 300k points apart and you had twice the members. We did sneak attack you but you had 2 days of fakes before the real attacks started landing. I am sorry but you were beaten at every level. As for BC well i cant control that they took advantage of your situation. Its to be expected.

Obviously i read he stats wrong, and in all honesty we lost alot of members before the real attacks even started
Kinda goes to show that not all players are willing to stay and actually play a war game huh :icon_eek:

As for Gezelle's profile, I only see this as a desperate move, a goodbye letter and silly excuse for her tribemates
A goodbye letter yes a desperate move, no and a silly excuse for her tribemates, no.

you know the one thing gez and a few others here actually desire and respect are loyalty and a fair game yet in all these newer worlds we find ourself in you smanage to stumble across the same stupid and ignorant sort of people and ya know what the all still fall.

Maybe a new world at some point will come where players have the old qualities....

DeletedUser

you know the one thing gez and a few others here actually desire and respect are loyalty and a fair game yet in all these newer worlds we find ourself in you smanage to stumble across the same stupid and ignorant sort of people and ya know what the all still fall.

Maybe a new world at some point will come where players have the old qualities....

I get a feeling this is really your 1st world. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.