Saph's Back

DeletedUser

After a few days of a calm:icon_sad:, it seems that W27 forums (thus making this completely valid:icon_wink:) now got back one of the best spammers we have (and the new co-CEO of the spamming and flaming industry).

WELCOME BACK SAPH!!!!!

And congrats on the promotion to a CEO of the Spamming and Flaming industry:icon_smile:

Gil, if you are going to lock it, can you wait a day or two to do so? you know we would do this for you[spoil]okay, maybe not for you exactly. but for other players we would:lol:[/spoil]

[spoil]if I don't get infracted, I will presume you are away as well, Gil. That or I got really lucky[/spoil]

those few days of Saph's absence were surely dark times for W27. I wish *sigh*:icon_sad: we could bring it back to its golden days of spamming.[spoil] but that doesn't mean we can spam here [spoil]unless Gil is absent[/spoil][/spoil]

DeletedUser

Nothing wrong with a welcome back thread. You just posted in the wrong area.

DeletedUser

Sorry for the late reply guys:icon_wink:
I was kinda busy watching a tamil movie:lol:
Anyways its seems darty have given me the a priv and I..............

gladly "accept" that:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

@Saph, glad to have you back! busy training a replacement for myself (Stampy), maybe soon he will have the job beside you :lol:

@Gil, just did not want this to get closed, yet :lol:

thanks for moving it :)

question: are good-bye threads also supposed to be in general?

DeletedUser

hm havnt seen that one yet. anyone know if adventure land is worth the watch?

DeletedUser

Donno about that..but I guess you could try..87's comedy...
Anyways the following films are better... Chocolate...Ong Bak-2(both of em are tai films...but worth to watch...with Eng subs...you might even become a tai film fan...).... F&F-4.....

DeletedUser63403

Hmm....tamil.... so you're an indian?:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

welcome back saph but Dart when did we decide that saph gets promoted? I know you are leader but atleast ask the co-leader if he has an opinion

DeletedUser

Blaze left, so we needed someone to fill in the void :lol:

oh, you meant yourself? well, dragons are just natural flamers (no pun intended)

pikachu, not so much :lol:

DeletedUser

Everyone that posts here has an avatar of some type of animal. Everyone except My Dark Arts Master. :lol:
Oops, i forgot Gilestel :icon_redface: