SARCOW declares war on Blue!

DeletedUser123996

Never was and never will be. It's mostly made of jackasses that made fun of me, my tribe, and take in jumpers from other tribes.

But they are actual good players. And as I said, they declared war on us already. We're not working together.
ever heard the expression "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"

you are a pathetic player.

focushor

ever heard the expression "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"

you are a pathetic player.

never heard of it.

it's called sportsmanship and usually people over 7 can admit when they're worse than their enemy

DeletedUser123996

never heard of it.

it's called sportsmanship and usually people over 7 can admit when they're worse than their enemy
of course you dont.

For sure, I can admit im worse too, but at least im not helping Ruckus by attacking their enemies. Alas, you are a bootlicker.

focushor

of course you dont.

For sure, I can admit im worse too, but at least im not helping Ruckus by attacking their enemies. Alas, you are a bootlicker.

Since when is Psycho Ruckus's enemy? Ruckus is warring 3ternal, [O], GEO, and SND all at the same time

focushor

We are only warring Psycho because I know as soon as Ruckus turns on us, we're dead. I play this game mainly for fun, so I prefer fighting someone my size or a bit bigger. This is why I started playing, not to tryhard and still get steamrolled.

cztz

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Since when is Psycho Ruckus's enemy? Ruckus is warring 3ternal, [O], GEO, and SND all at the same time

Since they lost 10-15 villages and now his suspenders are really becoming useful to hold all the shit in his pants :p

Huraaaa

Reaction score
Yea Ruckus and Sarcow aren´t in same continent /close... They are neigbours in 2 continents

DeletedUser123996

We are only warring Psycho because I know as soon as Ruckus turns on us, we're dead. I play this game mainly for fun, so I prefer fighting someone my size or a bit bigger. This is why I started playing, not to tryhard and still get steamrolled.
You are a coward. You give up immediately. A lot of things change in TW. There are tribes that split up, there are backstabbers, there are spies to name a few. You have made your mind up that Ruckus will win this world when it's pretty far from endgame. Alas, you are a ruckus bootlicker.

Fun? Fun is giving up for you? lmao.

focushor

You are a coward. You give up immediately. A lot of things change in TW. There are tribes that split up, there are backstabbers, there are spies to name a few. You have made your mind up that Ruckus will win this world when it's pretty far from endgame. Alas, you are a ruckus bootlicker.

Fun? Fun is giving up for you? lmao.

I never gave up, I will gladly fight everyone until my last drop - but you can't just ignore the fact that these guys have double the 2nd tribe's points and they are also premade

.Yoda

I never gave up, I will gladly fight everyone until my last drop - but you can't just ignore the fact that these guys have double the 2nd tribe's points and they are also premade

yo im double your points and im premade to, roll over/bow down to me boy