SARCOW declares war on Blue!

.Yoda

im voting for blue, scarcrow can only hit pathetic tribes, they then boast about it on externals thinking theyre the shit, lmao fight a real tribe. dont worry mate, im making my way up there. just you wait

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The externals are full of insulting and bashing each other most of the time. I would like to give a shout out to Blue. Despite being the underdog they took the offensive approach and attacked us first. Most times I am in a tribe that is the underdog everyone turtles up and slowly get picked off despite sniping a few trains. I appreciate your effort and op on us. I hope both sides leave it all on the court despite who wins. Good luck
Thank you Duck we are not the best but we try hard~

DeletedUser44759

im voting for blue, scarcrow can only hit pathetic tribes, they then boast about it on externals thinking theyre the shit, lmao fight a real tribe. dont worry mate, im making my way up there. just you wait
I'm never quite sure whether you're insulting sarcow or every tribe they fight by default.....why not be like Duck, Duck is nice, we like Duck....

.Yoda

I'm never quite sure whether you're insulting sarcow or every tribe they fight by default.....why not be like Duck, Duck is nice, we like Duck....
i dont think people understand that, the reason why im insulting scarcow is because the little slipper snake of a tribe who works with ruckus, nobled my village after finding out i was banned.
i have alot of respect for people who fair play

.Yoda

Don't get banned then
didnt realise that "daddy's Rim" was considered sexual content.. nevertherless whats done is done. i aint complaining, im gonna rim yo ass then screenshot a pic of my noodz to message you once youre clapped to the rim

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
didnt realise that "daddy's Rim" was considered sexual content.. nevertherless whats done is done. i aint complaining, im gonna rim yo ass then screenshot a pic of my noodz to message you once youre clapped to the rim
All you've done is complain mate, don't try to act like you ain't salty

.Yoda

All you've done is complain mate, don't try to act like you ain't salty
I am salty you idiot... what do you mean act?, its pretty obvious that every post made so far is directed at scarcrows downfall. if that doesnt get the salty message across idk what does.

Ipand is thick as hell lmao.....

i mean velvet kinda got the idea that im throwing shade towards scarcrow? the guy in scarcrow doesnt even know himself... (ipand)

iq of a cockroach

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am salty you idiot... what do you mean act?, its pretty obvious that every post made so far is directed at scarcrows downfall. if that doesnt get the salty message across idk what does.

Ipand is thick as hell lmao.....

i mean velvet kinda got the idea that im throwing shade towards scarcrow? the guy in scarcrow doesnt even know himself... (ipand)

iq of a cockroach
Not thick, just tired of idiots like you. I would like to add that you seem pretty 'thick' yourself if you think SARCOW will get rimmed by you out of all people.

.Yoda

If I lose then I lose woooopty do, I ain't that good of a player, but if you lose. My god you must be terrible

.Yoda

Idk but I think blue got some people to leave lmao. I ain't vsing them yet Salvador. I'll let you know when mate. Wont be long

DeletedUser44759

i dont think people understand that, the reason why im insulting scarcow is because the little slipper snake of a tribe who works with ruckus, nobled my village after finding out i was banned.
i have alot of respect for people who fair play
You missed my point there...you call Sarcow bullies and say everybody they attack is a member of "pathetic tribes", thereby calling half the players on W110 "pathetic" by inference, which btw, doesn't show much of that "respect" mentioned above. Saying they only attacked smaller or weaker tribes or somesuch would have made it clear who exactly you were attempting to insult rather than seeming to simply insult all and sundry involved in their wars....so in the end though this is all because rather than taking responsibility for your actions in placing yourself in a position where they could take your villages you want to shift the blame?

.Yoda

You missed my point there...you call Sarcow bullies and say everybody they attack is a member of "pathetic tribes", thereby calling half the players on W110 "pathetic" by inference, which btw, doesn't show much of that "respect" mentioned above. Saying they only attacked smaller or weaker tribes or somesuch would have made it clear who exactly you were attempting to insult rather than seeming to simply insult all and sundry involved in their wars....so in the end though this is all because rather than taking responsibility for your actions in placing yourself in a position where they could take your villages you want to shift the blame?
not shifting any blaming? i never blamed them for anything? i knew what they did, they capitalized and took advantage, but via a dirty way?

and hence i hate them for it, its my personal opinion, if you dont like it go somewhere else

.Yoda

half the players of world 110? not true, they barley attacked half the players idk where youre getting this?

.Yoda

and also i dont call scarcrow bullies lmao, i call them cashew nut suckers

Last edited: