SARCOW DECLARES WAR ON - U - AND TDD!! (Art rejects)

• Thread starter DeletedUser107658
  • Start date

DeletedUser107658

No PnP, I'm on my phone and they aren't worth the time, TDD and - U - have been bashing and stacking ISN but have been too afraid to join the war on their side, despite being invited by ISN to, so we here at SARCOW would like to give them a massive welcome to the war!

Declaration:

Mooo've b****'s get out the K!

Your ever so ignorant and arrogant leader has steer-ed you all in the wrong direction. You have made a massive mis-steak by allying ISN and assisting them in this war. We have herd enough of you claiming ISN will dominate this K and milking their position for your only chance of survival is udder-ly disappointing. You took the Brand "Art" and butchered the expectations that the rest of the world had in it.

Now it is only on rare occasions that I would horn in on another tribes business, but stacking and assisting tribes that fight against us is just as well as fighting us yourself.

Blame your leader, blame ISN, your tribe is bull-oney and I suggest you all start yakking on what your next moo've is, though I strongly suggest that you leave the titanic that you are now a part of. Those that do leave within the first 24 hours of this declaration will be spared as a low priority threat, those who stay after 24 hours, will remain red and seen as food in our pastures for this herd to feast from.

Unless you're feeling brave and foolish of course, then you can of course try to prod us... Go ahead... I dairy you.

Good luck.
LC​.

DeletedUser103709

I enjoyed this more then a PnP, well done! :)

ramboas93

Someone left the gate open to the pasture last night and the cows ran off but don't worry tho we are rounding them back up;)