Sasa and Harry the Hun's change of heart

DeletedUser

THE FOLOWING IS A FIRST ATTEMPT AT PROP PLEASE DO NOT FLAME ME TOO BAD LOL

Ok we all know the story of -VVV- We were started by NOT-ROME as we are attempting to conquer the world. After recruiting a few of the forum active players in the world, the popular belief was that we would succeed.
veni.jpg

After making the ever so popular move of mass recruiting we baegan to pick up a lot of negative media filled with reports of us failing because we had our forum spammed by maximus (pictured below)which was cleared in nearly no time.
spamboy.jpg

atfter this event sasa and harry(pictured below) began to flame us saying we would fail...
PICT0387-1.jpg

Recently NOT-ROME made an attempt at somewhat justifying his tactics and seemed to have everyone on our side even Sasa and Harry who became our awesome cheerleaders....
01f87200.jpg

Now it seems weve somehow offended them as weve been once again slandered in the forums by our once "cheerful" souls.

Sasa12222

I like it lol. :lol:

Even though its about me and kinda embarrassing. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

thank you thank you I wont be making anymore anytime soon though

DeletedUser

I dont wanna cause too much attention to myself at least not yet

DeletedUser

Because this is just a few pics and I cant find the propaganda part of this thread.:icon_confused:

needs more pics eh maybe ill just do a collage nxt time?

*Trashes collage idea*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol

Nice one i like it :lol: that was one of the best i saw in a while... im still laughing at the spam one...