Satisfaction Guaranteed . . . .

DeletedUser

Ah, well. I'll tune in again tomorrow. Even less interested in arguments about links to things that're in a public forum anyway, than I am in who's saying what about Kaos on skype. :lol:

ID - Get to sniping!

DeletedUser

Bit difficult to snipe nobles that are on the way back home. Targets are already conquered.

DeletedUser

Oh. Lulz. Thought ya meant they were hitting soon. Well then. That does make matters trickier.

Guess I'll tune in again in two days. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Kaos was a part of Random. They're working separately cause they dont like the way Random works. They didnt even recruit anyone else that was NOT in Random either. So just forget the TAGs and think, it is 1 tribe.

However considering the way you're thinking, that would also make me say "Geico merged with CNN".

Oh they are not in our Random chat........ we just gave a separate room. :p

Some of them I am completely out of contact with, some of them I still talk to everyday. :p

Dont worry Nuke, my posts are yet a bit vague. I will give you full concentration once I am done with ID.

finally a decent post responding to me(well AI to but thats to long, devil is short and sweet).

I didn't realize that Kaos didn't recruit any non-random members. my bad.

See that what drives me nuts, I didn't even bring up Geico(cause whenever I do in a thread not about Geico, random tends to flame me....now they are doing it themselves.).

the 2 lines referring to the skype quotes, I love the word choice, I'm glad to see random has a good head to them. You tell the truth, but make people believe differently then how you actually meant it(does that make sense?)

Don't worry, this is all I needed to know.

@Abdulkadiri
I find it funny that you flaming me for as you most likely believe it to spam when you went around pretending to be an Turkish noob and spammed everywhere idiotically just for fun and attention. EDIT: plus I still respect half of your account.

Also, Devil answered you "guess the alias" game, you more likely will listen to him. though if you are so keen on reveling alias, I could do the same. though i have more class and decency then you I guess(how do guys like you become mods?).

anyways, much respect devil.

Regards,
Nuke

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So, if we work together on something, does that make it Random Kaos?

I kind of like that.

Random Kaos - Satisfaction Guaranteed

DeletedUser

@Abdulkadiri
I find it funny that you flaming me for as you most likely believe it to spam when you went around pretending to be an Turkish noob and spammed everywhere idiotically just for fun and attention.

I take offense (not really, just trying to lighten the mood).

It wasn't idiotic spam (at least on the forums from my part). Each post I made had a valid point, but with some unique spelling. Was certainly enlightening seeing some people discredit a post completely simply because English wasn't the users (or the adopted "persona" of the users) first language.

Think of it more as a social experiment. Of course, now that this has been brought up, I would like to mention that I was very pleasantly surprised that some members of this board accepted the "Abdulkadiri" persona beyond face value. I even received an in-game mail from a player weeks after I stopped posting on the forums who told me that while I was non-stopped flamed for my language at the start of the world by others, he agreed with the content of the posts and was interested in seeing my opinion on the top 20 tribes. That mail made my day :)

Of course, a couple of in-game mails were sent just for some laughs, but they weren't posted on the externals for attention. Pervis himself fell victim to one such mail (even ended up on his block list for a time, despite the fact I was in his skype chat and he was waiting for me to come up with our game name so he could invite us to the tribe).

Anyways, on the topic of KAOS + Random vs ID, I really don't see much of an issue at all. The members of KAOS were fighting ID before they left Random and have simply kept up with their previous stance. I'm sure ID doesn't see an issue with it either (ID includes us in their fake plans when they make ops against Random). Let's not make a forum issue over semantics.

That said, back to work for me :icon_sad:

Clur

I know more than any of you. I know the inner workings of Random and Kaos cos I am a evil genuis. Of course my comments were purely to try and drive a wedge between the two groups, and to try and stir trouble. But being the evil genuis that I am, no one will notice my real plan. I shall casually just say I was merely observing and pointing out the obvious, that hasn't been already been freely posted by members of the above named tribes at all.

Wow I managed to get through a whole post without mentioning Geico and just how great we are and what an amazing leader I am! Ooops. Darn it. I blew that one.

Regards,
Nuke

Meh. Trying to start trouble between Random and Kaos is probably isn't going to change much. As has been said before, the split probably was in the best interests of all Random / Kaos members at the time.

Information IS being shared between the two groups. Trying to make out that certain players haven't been in touch as much as others doesn't really say much at all. I never spoke to certain players whilst IN Random anyway! Certainly in my case I haven't had cause to speak to them particularly - lines of communication have been in place, which are working well. Can't speak for anyone else, but right now focusing on the job in hand - namely killing ID - is my aim regardless of any differences of opinion there might have been and third party propaganda isn't going to change that. Frankly I'm surprised its taken so long for the wooden spoons to be pulled out though! And I thought it would be ID being the enemy who would be the ones to do it, not you Nuke.

DeletedUser51390

I take offense (not really, just trying to lighten the mood).

It wasn't idiotic spam (at least on the forums from my part). Each post I made had a valid point, but with some unique spelling. Was certainly enlightening seeing some people discredit a post completely simply because English wasn't the users (or the adopted "persona" of the users) first language.

Think of it more as a social experiment. Of course, now that this has been brought up, I would like to mention that I was very pleasantly surprised that some members of this board accepted the "Abdulkadiri" persona beyond face value. I even received an in-game mail from a player weeks after I stopped posting on the forums who told me that while I was non-stopped flamed for my language at the start of the world by others, he agreed with the content of the posts and was interested in seeing my opinion on the top 20 tribes. That mail made my day :)

Of course, a couple of in-game mails were sent just for some laughs, but they weren't posted on the externals for attention. Pervis himself fell victim to one such mail (even ended up on his block list for a time, despite the fact I was in his skype chat and he was waiting for me to come up with our game name so he could invite us to the tribe).

Anyways, on the topic of KAOS + Random vs ID, I really don't see much of an issue at all. The members of KAOS were fighting ID before they left Random and have simply kept up with their previous stance. I'm sure ID doesn't see an issue with it either (ID includes us in their fake plans when they make ops against Random). Let's not make a forum issue over semantics.

That said, back to work for me :icon_sad:

hmm wonderwho that could have been:icon_wink:

[spoil]thewall4588 on 29.06. at 01:29
just wanted to give you credit for your presence on the forums.. when you first started this world people non stopped flamed you for your poor grammar and simple mistakes oblivious to the fact its not your native language. Well looking at your posts since then i cant fine a single mistake and your dead on with everything you say...I go their to make a reply and you have already said it for me lol.

keep it up, I enjoy reading your posts very much and would like to see your thoughts on the top 20 tribes in the future. So many people have crap posts such as "they suck " or "ftw" and never go into depth :D

Abdulkadiri on 29.06. at 08:06
Hehe, thanks for the mail. Truth be told, me and my coplayer are acting like noobs on the forums ;) I really do appreciate this though, good to know not everyone is a heartless bastard.
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Heh, Pervis, I'd like to thank you for making this even more fun for me. Normally on the public forums, I'm used to making a statement, and then either have it ignored or twisted out of context. You on the other hand, counter nearly everything I say, and I'm sure everytime you skip something, its because its more beneficial to do so.

Plainly stated, I've never had the pleasure of debating with someone so skilled in PnP, and I'm quite enjoying it.

And in other news, I've been rimmed! But not by the hands of Random, but internal nobling. LadyBreeze07 (who is still a member of ID Pervis) took my second village, giving her a strong, three village cluster in K44 that's yet to have fallen to Random, despite several attempts.

But I'm not gone either. Rather, I am taking over another account of a player who is quitting. Random has a one day respite (while I wait the 24 hours after account deletion stated in the rules) before I take over my new account to once again be a problem.

And I haz a cookie for whoever in Random/Kaos is the first to figure out who I'll be playing as from now on.

devil667

Come on ID hurry up with the PnP that you guys been making for so long. Im sick of waiting already. :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

LadyBreeze07 (who is still a member of ID Pervis) took my second village, giving her a strong, three village cluster in K44 that's yet to have fallen to Random, despite several attempts.

Ummm, we never attacked Ladybreeze yet (outside of fakes). Not once. Not ever, thus far. We only sent nobles at one village of yours in that cluster on one ops. Thats about it. So i think that information is not correct.

For my part, Jurasu, its been a pleasure having you around to debate with. I'm glad to know you'll be sticking around (don't worry about the new account identity deal, i can get that cookie in half an hour if so inclined).

Take care.

DeletedUser

Ummm, we never attacked Ladybreeze yet (outside of fakes). Not once. Not ever, thus far. We only sent nobles at one village of yours in that cluster on one ops. Thats about it. So i think that information is not correct.

For my part, Jurasu, its been a pleasure having you around to debate with. I'm glad to know you'll be sticking around (don't worry about the new account identity deal, i can get that cookie in half an hour if so inclined).

Take care.
Never said you guys attacked Breeze. I said those two villages of mine she took had yet to fall. One had a noble train sent at it, which got sniped. Then two more nobles were sent as a follow up and another was killed. And then a third attempt of one noble failed to take the village. The other village had, as you guys have stated, been catted, but it was already rebuilt by the time Breeze took it over.

And isn't it amazing that all the lazy people end up being the more experienced players

DeletedUser

Come on ID hurry up with the PnP that you guys been making for so long. Im sick of waiting already. :icon_wink:
I apologize for the double post, but I was unaware that we are working on a PnP :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Never said you guys attacked Breeze. I said those two villages of mine she took had yet to fall. One had a noble train sent at it, which got sniped. Then two more nobles were sent as a follow up and another was killed. And then a third attempt of one noble failed to take the village. The other village had, as you guys have stated, been catted, but it was already rebuilt by the time Breeze took it over.

And isn't it amazing that all the lazy people end up being the more experienced players

The two villages she took off you have yet to be attacked since she took them.

DeletedUser

Player Action Date/Time Points
El Rimmer Left 31st July 2009 - 01:00 35,490
The1Banana Left 31st July 2009 - 01:00 14,478
Isaac the Bold Left 31st July 2009 - 01:00 21,457
SharkyH2O Left 31st July 2009 - 01:00 21,431
Sir Zuka Left 30th July 2009 - 22:00 33,734
DarknessCalls Left 30th July 2009 - 22:00 39,002
KingLibido Left 30th July 2009 - 22:00 40,590
Last Orders Left 30th July 2009 - 22:00 35,299

and the down spiral starts . . . .

DeletedUser

all of them went to a new tribe called DrEvil, I wonder how many Random will be recruiting? not saying recruiting them would be bad.

/me hopes none.

the guys seem to like to noble them. but i don't talk for the tribe. but i hope this picture says how many i hope they recruit...

2-Hand-with-goose-egg.jpg

for those slow like nuke that's a goose egg, meaning zero