Satisfaction Guaranteed . . . .

DeletedUser

all of them went to a new tribe called DrEvil, I wonder how many Random will be recruiting? not saying recruiting them would be bad.

prolly just the spies we had. We knew about the formation of a new tribe by Darnkness Calls for some time now. ID's been a dead tribe for a couple of weeks. The leadership that took the helm after Norach left and Cyrano bailed (basically norach account's replacement players - truscott and georgiapx) were of a very poor standard.

The ID we initially fought was far removed from ID of recent times.

btw, recent post by the new "norach" :

Norach today at 23:14 Quote
A lot of tribes now show us no respect because of the fact random slapped us a little bit. For us to be taken seriously will need to hit back and prove that we are still in this race. Maybe then we shall get an alliance or two ;)

over the next two weeks we will be slowly getting into a position where we can slap random multiple times :)

Your fields shall become rather blue...

But for that to happen myself and dennis need to be respected.

DeletedUser

I'm confused, but it may or may not be the 4 hits of acid, but who is BUNNY? (Not the same BUNNY that NO!! merged with out on the rim?)

DeletedUser

Yeah mate its the same Bunny as it was fighting random but not as acitve as it was :(

DeletedUser

The leadership that took the helm after Norach left and Cyrano bailed (basically norach account's replacement players - truscott and georgiapx) were of a very poor standard.

Aye your right... Leadership and PnP are neither a strong point for me... I find it rather annoying though that DC had to choose now to create his new tribe after I had actually thought of a plan to start things rolling again though.

And it cannot be said that I didn't try and hit back... I tried alright but there was never anybody 'ready'...

Cyrano did not 'bail'. He had RL issues. He has been inactive on every world since his his untimely departure.

Well played Random. As Pervis hit in on in the last post, you had pretty much won a few weeks back.

~ Truscott6

DeletedUser

I spy with my little eye... a mass exodus. o__o

Hehe giving away villages for troops? Keep delaying the enevitable.

I've already wished good luck to Ryan and I hope that all IDers find a place to stay.

DeletedUser

Well seeing as i am a new random member i will post in this thread

anyway i wasnt here but kudos to both tribes for a good fight. shame that all the founders/leaders left ID.

also i need PP any givers :p