Savage - The Old Fashioned Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

In my opinion, Premade tribes take the fun and enjoyment out of the game, so on my return to leading tribes, I am going to create Savage. I will be building this tribe from scratch when I join the world, and will be looking for high quality players in my area to help me. I have built tribes in the past, under different aliases (including -V- W18 - As Robocripe; JOKE W35 - as Celer; and Diamond W37 - as Vorago) and I will be aiming to create a solid tribe in this world. Here is some information about the tribe:

Name: Savage
Tag: Savage
CoA:

Starting Direction: South West - Outer Core/Inner Rim K53

Number of Members: 50 - Tribe Limit is low and this is not a premade
Leadership: Myself as Duke, looking for 3 Barons to micro manage later in the game and a handful of Council Members to represent the whole tribe.

Main Aim: Have fun and take the game back to its origins.
Game Aims: Start later in the world and join the outer core/inner rim away from any premades in order to give us time to adjust and familiarise as a tribe before large warring occurs. Continent Dominance.

Method: Controlled nobling of our area, if you don't like it, don't ask to join. We will have nobling rules, including where and what you can noble. Barbarian nobling will be strictly out of bounds unless you request permission from a leadership member.

If you wish to join, mail me when the game starts or you can mail me on the forums beforehand, I will be using Robocripe as my username, and include anything you believe will give you a better chance at getting into our tribe. I will only take in players who are either keen to learn and are active, or those that are experienced and prove their worth. Arrogant players who shout about being the best at this game need not apply. We want a good atmosphere in this tribe.

Granted I am relatively unknown here, but I can assure you my tribal structure and leadership skills are up there with some of the top players in this game. I always put the tribe before myself and am a completely team player. I hope to see some of you joining me when this world gets going! Thanks a lot for hearing me out!

Direction Has Been Chosen, See Above. We're In K53!

Also looking for someone with good GFX skills who can make sigs and CoAs :) PM me if you can do us some graphics for free :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Please read the thread, the information is there. To answer your question however, I will be joining away from the premades in order to give the tribe a good chance at bonding and sorting ourselves out before we end up having trouble from large premade players.

First Post Has Been Edited For Updates. Reread It If Interested.

DeletedUser

why not join blud, me and a few others ...

you got skype?

DeletedUser

Alright, you will be receiving a message from me Sir. Any specifics you would like in the messages? Or just anything about us that will inform you of our habits and information about ourselves? Tribal War experience? Things such as that?

DeletedUser

@Jaydog: Anything you feel a tribe needs to know about you. I will pick players on their capabilities not only playing the game troop and building wise, but also communication wise. Just give me information about yourself that you think is important. I would assume everyone thinks of Past Experience, but try and be a bit original :)

@Phenes: I wish to create my own tribe, yes I do have skype, thanks for the offer but I will be trying out my method here.

DeletedUser

Update for players interested. This tribe will be created in the South West, tomorrow afternoon at some point server time.

If you are interested in joining/finding out more about the tribe and how it will run, feel free to mail me via the forums.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I thought a premade was a tribe that made members prior to joining a world.

Maybe I was wrong.

Well good luck wrong area for me sorry to say.

DeletedUser

I thought a premade was a tribe that made members prior to joining a world.

Maybe I was wrong.

Well good luck wrong area for me sorry to say.

It is, but the world has opened, and I'm starting tomorrow so its near enough :) Busamad didn't you play in JOKE under a different name? I recognise your forum name but can't remember your alias.

DeletedUser

Oh right, never mind then. Not sure where I know you from. Unless you played W37? Doesn't matter anyway :) Shame you won't come and join me.

DeletedUser

The Continent We Land In Will Be Posted Here Tomorrow After I've Joined.

If interested in joining, make sure you aim and get into the continent I post before asking for an invite :)

DeletedUser

Savage will be taking over K53, any players interested in joining, please mail me in game!

DeletedUser2787

I will consider... Player since World One and back into the game... Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.