Say hello to old friend/enemy Kirja

DeletedUser

Lean27, yoica and anothers, but u dont answer me, wants try or you are a coward?.... yeah i see the class of player that u are. dont worry, its ok, all tribes have the black sheep :lol:

Hey, Smoke family is far from cowards!!!!

DeletedUser

i dont say Smoke family, i respect that tribe, i say only him.

DeletedUser

Hey Billyk_1 chueco is my friend and i am more close to you can you try with me? or you still are a runner?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ouch mauricio you caught me!:icon_evil:
and exactly who did i run from?
was in RB when at war with HOT, did i run? er no, or i would be rimmed by beldin.
did i run from WB then?
lmao, i change tribes but im not a runner haha,
also me and cheuco was playing, you don't have to be so serious :icon_cry:
lmao

DeletedUser

Chueco is a friend in the RL and that you and your colleagues missing respect to the means the same thing for me

Greeting.
Mauricio.

DeletedUser

ouch mauricio you caught me!:icon_evil:
and exactly who did i run from?
was in RB when at war with HOT, did i run? er no, or i would be rimmed by beldin.
did i run from WB then?
lmao, i change tribes but im not a runner haha,
also me and cheuco was playing, you don't have to be so serious :icon_cry:
lmao

Yeah, we are playing this game is called Tribal Wars, want play with me or you gonna still talking? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I do not know English, so little to write what I learned with the game, which is to attack if you want to prove

DeletedUser

Mauricio leave him alone he is little ...You know.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Mauricio leave him alone he is little ...You know.:icon_confused:

damn how did you guess??
lmao shame he has me as PA and has me set as a friend, but still likes to go and stab them behind the back
mwahahahah

DeletedUser

lol cheuco and mauricio have bad english too!

lol yes my english is so bad, but hopefully to attack and defend villages nobody needs learn some language only need to know a little about the oponent, and like i know you ( a runner when you join in HOT|SW you was under fire) i know that if i attack you, you going to runn for protection.

DeletedUser

lol have your say, you can't attack me anyway!

if you must know i am being bombarded with attacks from guess who......Aten
so you attacking me wouldnt make a difference, as my plan for them will come into effect very soon, mwahahaha