Say it ain't so :(

DeletedUser105908

81b8c2bf82e9a07f7cd2c96a1e6c7d08.png

DeletedUser

There was a minimum amount of D allowed in Krieger's villages... Sadly it went below it

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Congrats NAM :icon_smile:

Guess we'll be seeing you in the next world again RoyalE, I look forward to it.
This time I'll be in the leadership of another premade from the start ^^

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
RIP In Peace RoyalE, still hope you change your mind. We haven't even sent on 50% of your members yet :(

DeletedUser

soooo... where is Krieger now?

Oh yeah he is running away with his tail between his legs like the gran coward he is.

HE just couldn´t take losing YET ANOTHER world...

Good ridance to the worst TW player I have EVER met in my years of playing.

Vinny

DeletedUser

Krieger's strategy = make everyone hate him so he gets most of the nukes and attacks and demand the whole tribe to stack every single one of his frontline villages.

So for anyone who goes up against krieger in the future the tip is to go after his buddies who are likely to have almost zero defense in there account *cough*Goldberg*cough* as krieger make sure every single acc shoved their big fat Ds in him. After his acc's stacks goes low he deletes like a coward and start planning his Arya kill list for the next world.

W2V or not I will always come back to help kill you krieger. GG

DeletedUser

Goodbye sweet Krieger. Once again he loses a world.. and swears his vengeance. I look forward to seeing you on the next world Kriegs... and to seeing you once again lose.
The leadership (or real lack-thereof) shown by Krieger will never win a world, and hopefully the few that still are with him realize that before they waste too much of their time. Fun world, well played NAM.

DeletedUser

What's with royale and looking for revenge lol. Do they really carry out silly grudges?

arabela

Congrats NAM!

I like the fact they didn't waste more of your time, obviously NAM deserved the win.