GG no RE! there we go NAM !
and i was even on holiday,
RoyalE still fell. bunch of nubs
Kurtis.>Krieger
Gump>Krieger
#ThesehoesaintRoyalE

-Ebi

Michael Corleone.

Ebi? Whose ebi? I don't remember any Ebi. I just remember a tw news team getting rekt bruh:icon_razz:

DeletedUser93681

Wish I could say good war RoyalE.

Doesnt anyone fight to the end any more :( I wouldnt want to be on any ship Krieger was captain of lol. First one off hogging all the life jackets.

DeletedUser114871

81b8c2bf82e9a07f7cd2c96a1e6c7d08.png

edit level 999999999999999999

why are you guys doing this to me? :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

First of all...we want to say that we had really great time playing on this world...lots of good fighting...lots of good players we met there...enemies and friends....but everything must end at some point....After all...we want to congratulate NAM for very good tactics along the world...they sure deserved their win here.And we especialy want to congrat people from meepworrior for good fight and lots of fun along..they are really one od the best players we fought here...we also wont to thank players from Royalle for very good cooperation whenever we needed some help...Good buy to all of you with hopes that we'll meet again sometimes.

Isabella&Party

DeletedUser100466

First of all...we want to say that we had really great time playing on this world...lots of good fighting...lots of good players we met there...enemies and friends....but everything must end at some point....After all...we want to congratulate NAM for very good tactics along the world...they sure deserved their win here.And we especialy want to congrat people from meepworrior for good fight and lots of fun along..they are really one od the best players we fought here...we also wont to thank players from Royalle for very good cooperation whenever we needed some help...Good buy to all of you with hopes that we'll meet again sometimes.

Isabella&Party

Good luck to you both :)

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Isabella&Party

Thanks Isabella best of luck on the next world to you both. Might even see you there

DeletedUser

Isabella&Party

gg much respect, sad you guys gave up but meh, so it goes. An yes JANJANZ thats an edit - trols are gonna trol