Sayak Says

Sayak

This is not the full version. But I completed this part of the article a couple days ago and knowing my recent time schedule for UNI and how busy I am I didnt want it to go outdated so I will post it now. Hopefully I could have a full newsletter sometime soon. Hopefully this could be a enjoyable sample read.

(Please remember that im not responsible for any of these words. Do not shoot the messenger :icon_razz:. My sources could be wrong, like many news/opinion its for entertainment. I am welcome to any comments.)

HAWKS Vs EVOKE? And E=Mc2’s Role.
[spoil]
The major news headlining W33 this week is the controversial HAWKS merge which occurred between 9th and 10th of may. In a major “strategical move” (as some call it) HAWKS recruited the COLA members giving them a dominant position in K54 and a 2nd border with Evoke. Previous to the merge, COLA was at war with the #1 ranked tribe Evoke. Statistics show that in the week before the merge Evoke was losing 17-3 in conquers against opposite side. The stats albeit one sided Evoke has a reason for it. One of evokes prime players says

These stats are funny for me. Stroan is nobling our inactive players who are not playing this game. 9 villages were nobled from our inactive players, so these stats are bullshit.

Are the stats bullshit? Maybe. Maybe not. You have to be the judge of that.

Many members of the W33 population believe that this will end up in a war between HAWKS and EVOKE. Sources show me that the war has already started, but there seems to be no signs of an “official” declaration. On the night of the 16th of may, Evoke launched a large scale attack on the HAWKS, that include many attacks on Lord Hawk himself. So the war itself has started and EVOKE has stepped up to HAWKS strategical move. With or without an official declaration.

On other news that are also concerned with this war is E=Mc2. E=mc2 have been famous for trying to bring together a massive coalition to bring down Evoke. The coalition failed, terribly and was stamped by other leaders as an “epic fail”. Currently E=mc2 are 2nd on the rankings and have been there for a long time. Many assumed it being natural that E=mc2 would attack Evoke eventually because of there rank. Meganlovesme (duke of E=mc2) as my sources tell me has said behind doors that he “dislikes” Sp.ag and his forum comments about E=mc2 are demeaning.

In present times sources tell me that E=mc2 said they would be attacking Evoke, others believe they will attack HAWKS. Others are saying that E=mc2 has now taken a “neutral stance”. In my own opinion I believe that’s a terrible choice for a 2nd ranked tribe they need a more aggressive leader. W33 needs a better 2nd ranked tribe. What will E=mc2 choose to do. Shall we hold our breath in waiting? I think not I don’t plan to collapse from lack of air in my skull. [/spoil]

DeletedUser53503

Too much drama, but other than that it is interesting.

DeletedUser

And here is my contribution. I give to you the page 3 girl ;)

shay-home.jpg

Neutrality is a good decision for E=mc until a real force can be assembled against Evoke. They could just be waiting for the hordes of Hawks to soften them up first before moving in.

However, many sources including megan point towards E=mc becoming more and more annoyed with Evoke. I guess on the bright side, if they get annoyed enough to jump in, I will have something to point my nukes at since Hawks is much too far away.

Sayak

And here is my contribution. I give to you the page 3 girl ;)

shay-home.jpg

Neutrality is a good decision for E=mc until a real force can be assembled against Evoke. They could just be waiting for the hordes of Hawks to soften them up first before moving in.

However, many sources including megan point towards E=mc becoming more and more annoyed with Evoke. I guess on the bright side, if they get annoyed enough to jump in, I will have something to point my nukes at since Hawks is much too far away.

OO very nice :p . Yeh remember guys my sources could be wrong and I am here for entertainment hehe.

DeletedUser

Very nicely done Sayak, but unless I am mistaken E=mc2 could be somewhat distracted at the moment by -WG- and the KDK family.
:O

Side 1:
Tribes: E=MC²
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: KDK KDKA -WG-
Players:
Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 13
Side 2: 3
Difference: 10
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 52,963
Side 2: 11,323
Difference: 41,640
image.php

DeletedUser

It just seems a pity to me that after all the attempted coalitions and the numerous times that meganlovesme has been mocked in the forums, that the guy isn't ready to throw in behind HAWKS. Personally, if I had been insulted by another tribe that often I would make it my personal goal to put together a successful attack and pay them back, but maybe meganlovesme likes the abuse. I wouldn't know, I have never spoken to him.

People see HAWKS as unable to take on Evoke but I think they are completely wrong. Just because they are quiet doesn't mean they are not capable. Everyone judged DETOX on LittleRude's actions before; even now, no one really knows what we are capable of and can only judge DETOX on what I say in the forum. We haven't been tested.

I think HAWKS is the same way.

Neversleeps

I haven't been in W33 in ages, but Megan still amazes me from the storys I hear. Talking to him still annoys me till thus day.

I really do not see how he has managed to keep his tribe 2nd, other then he has a pretty decent supporting cast that I belive has keep him into check. I know a lot of there high council when Megan was talking all this colation shit where upset with him for putting E=MC2 name into it.

He was the main starter and fueler till this day of it. In my opinion he has done a horriable job of it, with inculding mutiple tribes that he has never talked to before telling them secret information without them agreeing to anything (around 10-13 tribes).

Megan just wants other people to do what he can't do, which is take down Evoke. If he had any balls when Evoke found out about them planning this, they should have said fuck the colation we will take you head on. But instead they played pussy and tryed to talk there way out of it. Saying he didn't do it when we had multiple mails with him clearly agreeing and participating in it. Megan will never start the war with Evoke till they get other people to soften them up first or go with a massive gang bang.

I realize this thread it just a I heard from him that heard from him. It seems just like Megan. This is just me ranting on.

It just seems a pity to me that after all the attempted coalitions and the numerous times that meganlovesme has been mocked in the forums, that the guy isn't ready to throw in behind HAWKS. Personally, if I had been insulted by another tribe that often I would make it my personal goal to put together a successful attack and pay them back, but maybe meganlovesme likes the abuse. I wouldn't know, I have never spoken to him.

People see HAWKS as unable to take on Evoke but I think they are completely wrong. Just because they are quiet doesn't mean they are not capable. Everyone judged DETOX on LittleRude's actions before; even now, no one really knows what we are capable of and can only judge DETOX on what I say in the forum. We haven't been tested.

I think HAWKS is the same way.

It's a natural part of human life and not nessesarly intentional. Everyday we walk down the street and always see someone dressed in all black, cut jeans, chains hanging down (ect.) and we might say "Hey, look at that guy haha". Although that same person could be looking at you and be saying the same thing.

My point is it's a natural part for people to build a picture off what there knowledge on that particular subject. If you where to be in a bunch of high ploblicity wars and won. Peoples natural action is like "Ah shit, they are good", but if you where to be in several less publicized wars and just worked on you area, people might view them as week or just "Hugging" there way threw the world. While that might be totaly off, it's a mind game.

DeletedUser

Good stuff Sayak ! We need more positive and meaning full stuff in here .... It should encourage the less experianced players to also contribute to the forums without fear of being flamed for every statement they make by the so called "elite" bunch

DeletedUser

This is when meganluvs me tried making a coalition in -WG-.

The letter:
meganluvsme today at 04:16
To everyone in -WG– except zzylo:

I am sorry that your leader is taking you on a path to doom and ruin. Already you have lost players such as zephyrus7353, Muddslinger, and Katmandu101. Others are leaving your tribe hoping to hide because they lost so much, but leaving the tribe will not help them or you, both remain on our list. There is no where any of you can hide.

You were tasked to defend them, but you saw how pointless it was and now all those troops have been wasted. Is this really what you wanted to do when you came to play Tribal Wars? Build troops only to send them off to die? Your leader tells you that you will have setbacks, but when will you have a victory? How can you play defense and hope to win? And you know you’re not strong enough to have more than a temporary victory if you attack. He tells you that other tribes are helping, but why is it your tribe takes the big losses? What kind of allies are they that feed you like fodder into the battle with promises of assistance? You’re being played for fools and if you think about it you know I am right. How can you win when every week you grow weaker?

We know who you are, we have a list. Already the names zephyrus7353, Muddslinger, and Katmandu101 are crossed off. They were only the first, and soon others will follow. Perhaps the next one will be you. So please keep doing what you’re doing if you think it is working, but if you want to live there is another choice. Send [player]zzylo[/player] to the rim and disband this tribe. It is your only survivable option. Only then will we stop. This is more than war, it’s personal. You have two options, zzylo head or all of you dead!

Meganluvsme
Leader of E=MC2

The responses from -WG-:

******* today at 04:36
Its actually gay...

meganluvsme today at 04:15

I am sorry that your leader is taking you on a path to doom and ruin. Already you have lost players such as zephyrus7353, Muddslinger, and Katmandu101. Others are leaving your tribe hoping to hide because they lost so much, but leaving the tribe will not help them or you, both remain on our list. There is no where any of you can hide.

You were tasked to defend them, but you saw how pointless it was and now all those troops have been wasted. Is this really what you wanted to do when you came to play Tribal Wars? Build troops only to send them off to die? Your leader tells you that you will have setbacks, but when will you have a victory? How can you play defense and hope to win? And you know you’re not strong enough to have more than a temporary victory if you attack. He tells you that other tribes are helping, but why is it your tribe takes the big losses? What kind of allies are they that feed you like fodder into the battle with promises of assistance? You’re being played for fools and if you think about it you know I am right. How can you win when every week you grow weaker?

We know who you are, we have a list. Already the names zephyrus7353, Muddslinger, and Katmandu101 are crossed off. They were only the first, and soon others will follow. Perhaps the next one will be you. So please keep doing what you’re doing if you think it is working, but if you want to live there is another choice. Send [player]zzylo[/player] to the rim and disband this tribe. It is your only survivable option. Only then will we stop. This is more than war, it’s personal. You have two options, zzylo head or all of you dead!

Meganluvsme
Leader of E=MC2

***** today at 04:18
could you explain how he is leading us to our doom?

meganluvsme today at 04:20
Your leader continues to pick fights. He inspires you to fight against a power that cant be stopped by your army. The only player of ours you successfully took villages from was NIPPUR DE LA GASH who had quit the game. We are currently taking those back.

Zzylo continues to try and fight. If your players had been smart, they wouldnt have been rimmed.

******* today at 04:27
Well to tell you the truth i really like a leader who tries. i think he has guts. i mean yeah we can be in tight spots sometimes, but this war has lasted a while. so this means we still have power within our grasps. those players that we lost. they came back and they came back into our guild. some players are trust worthy and the players in this guild show lots of guts. they either join our clan and risk getting killed like hell from enemies. plus ur clan is attacking coming up with stradegys we may have our own stradegies dont take us lightly. what u say doesnt make sense doom and ruin? more like glory and honor. i would happily die for this tribe. serving my leader with brains and guts.

and many more!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And of course, my response to the E=MC^2 players....

meganluvsme today at 04:16

Meganluvsme
Leader of E=MC2

This is your leader? To all E=MC2 players, this is the true color of your "leader", I guess he's been a two face all the time. You think this is the right way a leader must act in order to create a revolt in -WG- or any other tribe?

What ever happened to respect? This is war, not a "lets message the players to create a revolt in the tribe" war. A leader shouldn't be acting in a way, this is not true leadership skills.

I guess you've all been tricked and now know who the true meganluvsme is.

I wish you all the best of luck and I hope to see much more respect players within the tribe other than meganluvsme, I've seen better leaders and person leading a Rank #2 tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know, I have to disagree with the comment about guts.

It takes just as much guts to enter a fight you know you will lose as it does to enter one you know you will win. What takes true grit is to enter a fight unsure of the outcome.

Now, I don't know E=MC2's prowess, but by the numbers, it would seem they are handily spanking the three tribes they are fighting. In the interest of self-preservation, maybe -WG- should offer up zzylo.

No offense dude.

DeletedUser

Not that I like or agree with Megan or what ever his name is, but this statement...

"What ever happened to respect? This is war, not a "lets message the players to create a revolt in the tribe" war. A leader shouldn't be acting in a way, this is not true leadership skills."

is untrue. If it creates concern, dissent and confusion in your tribe, then he is doing well. Sure it may only create laughter, but it could be seen as a type of Psy-op on his part.

In a war, you use what ever works to win. Now some people may find that dirty or underhanded, but unless there are an established set of rules as to how to conduct the war, it isn't, regardless of your personal morals. The effort here is to win a war is it not?