Sayaks out

Sayak

Im off W33 guys. Had the fun when it was there.

Take care and good luck.

Hope the world aint eaten by inactivity.

DeletedUser

holy shyt...this is bad. Unlike the other guys thread, this player's retirement from the world 33 will have an adverse impact...

Sayak why are you quitting? And was this why WHA? was created? This is getting depressing...
Although there are also many good players out there...but the number of skilled players leaving is threatening to push this world into further boredom than finally... turn grey. Already the skilled players still remaining here have other commitments in other worlds and some are just not that committed and playing this world just for kicks... Sayak don't leave, find a co-player or sth, just don't quit!

Sayak

We created WHA? hoping to be good and to have some fun, one person ruined the fun (spy in leadership) which totally shocked about 5 other leaders, which made us go well "F*** this", so we packed our bags and are leaving TW. Two left permanently tired of it.

WHA? wont exist in a couple of days.

DeletedUser35307

It's a sad day. I can only hope the spy will be rimmed, but i won't be around to do it :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

ah that explains why so many ppl "left" your tribe. But im sure they will join back. Don't quit just because of this. I think this is exactly what your enemy wants you to do.

Sayak

nah they left because we told them to. Theres not enough leaders in WHA? to lead anymore.

sp.ag

nah they left because we told them to. Theres not enough leaders in WHA? to lead anymore.

You didnt tell them to leave lol, There has been anothe rmerge arranged with DETOX, you had roland in charge of Wha? along with a few others.

I am not going to say why Sayak is leading its up to him and the other leaders who are quiting of the spy himself to say why he is leaving, and what impact it had on his tribe.

DeletedUser51390

see you later sayak. I would love to say you and ungart would be missed I never got to know you really and our original meeting wasnt on the nicest of terms.

welll anyway i dont hold grudges and good luck with whatever you do

Sayak

The impact was it just turned me off the game. Like I said I had fun while it lasted. In the end this is a game and if I aint having fun I dont need it.

I semi-arranged the merge with DETOX as a last good deed as duke so people can fall under good leadership, before I headed out.

Sayak

See ya DITM same with you Sp.ag.

It was unfortunate I didnt get to know you guys better btw. You seemed like smart TW players.

(sorry for double post)

DeletedUser65049

Bye Sayak. Thanks for all your help. Might see you out if I'm ever in your state. x

DeletedUser

Cheers Sayak, i also left W33...I think we were briefly tribed but I really have no idea since i'm pretty much inactive :p

Lurve ya Walleh <3

-Alias-

As did I it' been fun everyone, but i'm bored. Good luck everyone i'll keep in touch.

Wall you will always be weaker then me.

DeletedUser51390

jeez guys this thread is about sayak leaving the world not aobutr how much better you guys are then me..which btw is a bogus claim lol

DeletedUser

good bye sayak idk u though

wall how many times do i have to tell u not to lie?