Sayonara, Jelly.

MR.MR

Troublemaker gifted his villages to NEW/E.
and
Kingfarrow was long inactive before he got hit by NEW/E. And potentially emptied all his villages out too (not 100% on that one though)

So no, NEW/E have not hit anyone out of Jelly yet.

This is soooooo wrong.

Troublemaker and kingfarrow tried to op King Snet...

TroublemakeR went through all the effort of timing nukes and trains... King Snet sniped all the trains, and backtimed most of his nukes with cat trains, killing his nukes and catting his smithies and academies. This caused him to quit, tho he did log on after 3-4 days and dodged his nukes out of my way when I was attacking him... ruining my shot at a 100k Attacker of the Day award :(

Kingfarrow participated in the op too... He is quite defensive and was able to get about 20k D in behind his first conquer to block a recap... the last two were a lazy noble who dropped 25-1 on the recap, and an unnamed sitter who tagged nobles as swords... Kingfarrow was so moved by the defending done by King Snet (and failure by his other two particpants, and lack of interest in Jelly), that he used all his nukes to clear low-morale targets for King Snet to noble, and then informed us he was quitting.

Not our fault that they quit after a failed op ^^, but they were both quite active... and Tr0ublemakeR only gifted his villages to TheNerds... who was in Jelly but was driven away by ghio's arrogance.

DeletedUser3932

I have quotes from each of them. Saying they were quiting long before this.

They attacked Snet, because they were suiciding their troops, and thought they'd throw in their nobles. Its funny how you thought it was an op :icon_biggrin: If Snet sniped every train, and defended well, how come the account got capped 4 times.

For a man who claims to know all, he know's little to be honest.

MR.MR

Considering I have quotes and mails to say just the opposite, from more than just those two...

And I have never claimed to know everything. The fact that you must attack my personal character shows that you don't have much of a leg to stand on with the core facts of your arguments...

DeletedUser3932

When did I attack your personal character?

Well it appears these players are lying to one of us :lol:
The point still stands though. Neither account is active, as you know, so NEW/E have not attacked anyone in Jelly. You haven't done an op. I'm sure you will be soon though. Can't wait.

DeletedUser86215

1. Jelly does not win the server
2. Ghio1 is removed from the top 20 and does not finish the server in the rank one tribe.

Goal #1 is completed, a lot easier than I expected... Now all that is left is to kill ghio1... Remember, Ghio... One, Two, Scotty's Coming For You!

~Scott

no hard feeling :icon_biggrin: i don't think no one care how jelly took the village.....i admit it tribal wars became quite boring since i played last time.

nothing can't be decided who wins or not till the end...it like football match as u see man u doing it.....till the end of server thing may be change to anyone favor......words are never meant to used for fighting rather Swords Axe's are better option if u guys do that i think boring words won't come to anyone mind thing will be interesting to watch :icon_razz:

gud luck :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser109243

HP world is boring because of the poor quality players, with respect to those in Jelly who are good players. Ghio and ted-terror account, have generally been the only ones who could take number 1 slot (well, Short Ownage could have too but he decided to quit, for the same reason I believe). Ghio now had a 150K lead, over another player in Jelly, who has a reasonable lead over anyone in NEW/E.

While NEW/E may go onto win this world. Jelly has always had the top several players (excluding Short Ownage). No-one can argue with that I believe. If everyone played solo, from now on, Jelly would probably have the top 4 maybe even 5 places.

I'm offended...

The only reason ghio has so many points is because of his ability to manipulate people into getting what he wants. If he did not abuse other players I still think he'd be the #1 player but not by near the margin it is atm.

Ted, you and ghio are the only players that ever really stuck out from jelly. The only reason other jelly members have done so well is because of the amount of internals they have received.

If you ask me, the smarter and higher quality players realized that jelly was all about ghio and have now moved onto New Era where we are equal opportunists!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62920

Half of ghios villages he has were given for free, he has nearly the same amount of ODA than people with 1/3 of his size, i don't see why this should make him look like a pro or something like that.
It's even worse, they are tellimg people to merge into them to kick them of the account few days later.
Look at serbia111, he was top 10 at startup then his co fucked him up because ghio offered him to merge into his acc(then ted-terror nobled the village because ghio was too far). So basically what ted and ghio did to get big is tell people to merge with them but then kick them of the account several days later. I see nothing where you guys should be any skilled players, you have not done anything to prove this until now, none of you has been under heavy attack so far, but things are changing ;)

1 ghio1 [LOL] 1,37 Mil
2 Wicked Fresh [New|E] 1,37 Mil

i dont have something really to say
just because ppl dodged when we sent 8 trains at them so we didnt get any oda for a long time doesnt mean we got thos vills for free :)
i knew ppl will complain about our oda because it really is bad but now take look at tntmans, will make moloco shut up and others can laugh :p

stay high

DeletedUser107933

1 ghio1 [LOL] 1,37 Mil
2 Wicked Fresh [New|E] 1,37 Mil

i dont have something really to say
just because ppl dodged when we sent 8 trains at them so we didnt get any oda for a long time doesnt mean we got thos vills for free :)
i knew ppl will complain about our oda because it really is bad but now take look at tntmans, will make moloco shut up and others can laugh :p

stay high

haha, looks like you did your first bigger op, much ODA, but no new vills so far, did you fail?

DeletedUser62920

haha, looks like you did your first bigger op, much ODA, but no new vills so far, did you fail?

the first one with a good opponent :p

congratz for not talking about tnt mans oda mr and not to mention the fact that hes got more free vills then the ghio acc lol

its a shame that you still try to make ghio look bad ;)

and if you take a look at the ops which tnt did he always made sure he gets the big vills. dam ghio is so selfish is the answer :p

happy new year i hope santa gifted you some skills :lol:

DeletedUser107933

and if you take a look at the ops which tnt did he always made sure he gets the big vills. dam ghio is so selfish is the answer :p

what does taking big vills have to do with you guys being selfish?
isn't it the best to take the bigger vills from your opponent?

DeletedUser62920

what does taking big vills have to do with you guys being selfish?
isn't it the best to take the bigger vills from your opponent?

just wanted to point out we are selfish :)

well tnt and moboroshi made an op - tnt took the big vills moboroshi the small ones oh and tnt got way more :p

DeletedUser107933

just wanted to point out we are selfish :)

well tnt and moboroshi made an op - tnt took the big vills moboroshi the small ones oh and tnt got way more :p

which op was that?

DeletedUser62920

hihi this threat still makes me loling when i see how poor those players were thx for this :p