Scammed by the village merch

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I was about to pay for a noble when I realised I was 2k short on iron, 9k high on wood and my clay was close to full capacity so I decided to trade 5k wood for 5k iron so that I could pay for the noble without risking losing resources.

The village merch thought it would be a good idea to remember the number 50000 in between me typing 5000 and clicking confirm.

I have now lost around 34000 resources because I couldn't hold the resources the village merch gave me.

Has anyone else been screwed over by stupid bugs like this?

I have pretty much been screwed out of 20 pp and 34k resources by an in game feature.

DeletedUser13939

Or maybe you just hit one to many 0's by accident and this is all nothing more than human error?

DeletedUser

It is a possibility but I am pretty sure I typed 5000 and it shouldn't be possible to pay to lose resources there should be some form of warning that stops you if the resources will go over your res cap

DeletedUser

It is a possibility but I am pretty sure I typed 5000 and it shouldn't be possible to pay to lose resources there should be some form of warning that stops you if the resources will go over your res cap
You should raise a ticket to the developer about your problem. Maybe it is really due to the new update.

DeletedUser

I sent them a ticket and they are refusing to help as usual. I hope they don't get paid for doing nothing.

DeletedUser111495

Tbh nothing they can do, sounds harsh but its your own fault, i have done it before aswell and had to learn the hard way...

DeletedUser

What is it worth to them. Their poor design has lost me resources equal to 720pp if I were to sell them. They could easily give me the resources back and it would cost nothing to anyone.

Frozen Flaim

Or you could quit moaning on the externals and farm them back in a couple of hours...

setorines

Yeah, I'm not saying it isn't his own fault. But he does have a point. They have little pop ups for almost everything, but not when you're going to spend premium and go red because of it?

Frozen Flaim

frozen that makes no sense at all

Which part didn't you understand? I was merely stating that 34k res really isn't somthing to cry over at this stage, you've probably farmed over twice that since this thread was created.

setorines

34K isn't an issue at this stage? o_O If it takes a couple hours to get then it's a big deal. I'd hate to be out 34K. Especially if I'm trying to get a noble out. Those guys are expensive.

DeletedUser

Locking this thread. If you have any issues in game, please just put in a support ticket. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.