Scavaging sucks

• Thread starter DeletedUser124863
  • Start date

DeletedUser124863

I'm really disappointed that not one single person was willing to take on the challenge. Surely there's some new and innovative youngster somewhere out there who can take a stab at it.

DJ300

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Agree with ascacos you havent even put your own opinion on why it sucks. just stating it sucks so any debate started you can reply with well it sucks and think you're right there is no point.

DeletedUser124863

Instead of starting with "I'm right, prove me wrong!" - next time try run with "This is WHY I'm right, prove me wrong"

Nobody wants to respond to this thread because you dont look like you've given it the time of day. Why should they?

Haven't given it the time of day? I'm here, I'm soliciting the discussion.

That scavenging sucks seems pretty evident on its face. It's a position worthy of acceptance axiomatically. But I'm eager to hear why you might disagree.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Haven't given it the time of day? I'm here, I'm soliciting the discussion.

That scavenging sucks seems pretty evident on its face. It's a position worthy of acceptance axiomatically. But I'm eager to hear why you might disagree.

The fact you seem to think your OPINION is axiomatic, just makes you sound like you got a huge stick up your ass. But with a name like yours I wouldn't be surprised you like it.

DeletedUser124863

The fact you seem to think your OPINION is axiomatic, just makes you sound like you got a huge stick up your ass. But with a name like yours I wouldn't be surprised you like it.

You are so full of hate, despite your own complaints that you don't even know me. But it's cool. I enjoy free rent.

I never said me believing something makes it axiomatic. The problem is you're more worried about me and can't wrap your brain around the subject matter.

And for the record, I do enjoy having a stick up my ass. Sure beats having my own head shoved up there.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You are so full of hate, despite your own complaints that you don't even know me. But it's cool. I enjoy free rent.

I never said me believing something makes it axiomatic. The problem is you're more worried about me and can't wrap your brain around the subject matter.

And for the record, I do enjoy having a stick up my ass. Sure beats having my own head shoved up there.

You literally don't understand the words you use in your own sentences.

That scavenging sucks seems pretty evident on its face. It's a position worthy of acceptance axiomatically.

THIS is exactly what I refered to, YOU think scavenging sucks, provide no arguments WHATSOEVER yet you say it's pretty evident, and worthy of acceptance axiomatically. Open a dictionary and relearn the definition of the word which is clearly lost to you. That IS you saying that what you believe is pretty much a fact. Even tho it's nothing more than YOUR opinion.

That's not me being full of hate, that's telling you you're gunna have to do better if you want to act like your opinion is a valid one. Right now all you do is make you look like a troll who can't even formulate proper arguments :D

DeletedUser124863

THIS is exactly what I refered to, YOU think scavenging sucks, provide no arguments WHATSOEVER yet you say it's pretty evident, and worthy of acceptance axiomatically. Open a dictionary and relearn the definition of the word which is clearly lost to you. That IS you saying that what you believe is pretty much a fact. Even tho it's nothing more than YOUR opinion.

:rolleyes:

You got it all backwards. It's not axiomatic because I accept it. I accept it because it's axiomatic.

But really, I think you're just lashing out because you don't like it when your chosen dogmas are challenged. This is a thread where I challenge and invite people to explain why they think scavenging is worth it. You have all the opportunity in the world, but you are making excuses for not doing so. Why are you even bothering to respond? You clearly have no intention to engage in a discussion about the subject. You're just throwing a tantrum, like a three year old child.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
:rolleyes:

You got it all backwards. It's not axiomatic because I accept it. I accept it because it's axiomatic.

But really, I think you're just lashing out because you don't like it when your chosen dogmas are challenged. This is a thread where I challenge and invite people to explain why they think scavenging is worth it. You have all the opportunity in the world, but you are making excuses for not doing so. Why are you even bothering to respond? You clearly have no intention to engage in a discussion about the subject. You're just throwing a tantrum, like a three year old child.

This is going to be my last response, but you're literally braindead if you can't see the irony in your own statement.

You are still saying just because YOU think scavenging sucks, its a fact. You don't accept anything, you claim something. Maybe google the definition of claiming too while you are at it. Actually, let me do it for you.

FHTd6.png

But you're either a troll, or not worth anyone's time. I'm not lashing out, I'm poking fun at you since you clearly think you're superior over others and your opinion is the only TRUE possible stance towards something. All you're doing is making me think you are an obvious case of Dunning-Kruger effect :D

DeletedUser124863

For those who aren't familiar with the Dunning-Kruger effect, it's a phenomenon experimentally observed whereby those with the least competence tend to overestimate their ability, while those with the most competence tend to underestimate their ability.

However, it is often cited on the interwebs as an ad-hominem by people who fundamentally do not understand Dunning's and Kruger's findings, in an attempt to invert the position of knowledgeable and unknowing speakers. This happens based on the false interpretation that the Dunning-Kruger effect establishes an inverse relationship between self perceived ability and actual ability. But their findings actually establish a positive correlation. It's just that self perceptions at all levels trend toward the median. Those in the 1 percentile tend to imagine themselves as being in the 40th percentile. Those in the 99th percentile tend to imagine themselves as being in the 60th percentile. Everyone in the middle similarly tend to over or under estimate their perceived ability level.

Now that we've cleared up someone using terminology they don't understand the meaning of, let's get back on topic. Scavenging sucks. That appears to be evident on its face. If you have a reason to believe it doesn't suck, then let's hear it.

DeletedUser124863

I feel very sorry for players who are so desperate for attention to make up for their lack of ingame skill that they have to resort to threads such as these.

Don't worry, Stormy Daniels. You'll get there one day. Perhaps try giving your opinions a justification :)

So....you got nothing.