Scavenger Hunt

Bo-John-bo

W2V -

Will the turtle vultures be able to fend off (what many consider to be) the most skilled tribe??

Discuss

Thats my boy

No to discuss or no to hold off attacks?

I would like to know why you feel that way?

I'm pretty sure it was about "Holding off the attacks"
I'll discuss :p
So W2V has shot out to a bit of a lead as it would look like in stats, however, all of the stats so far come out of cross nobling, thus, W2V came out ahead there :p I could be wrong and there might be 1-2 caps either way but I'm pretty sure there wasn't.

As far as positioning, it would appear has a huge advantage, having larger fronts on every side except for maybe the core, in wich W2V looks pretty solidly dug in.

As far as skill, as much as others like to trash talk W2V, I don't think they are a half bad tribe, they might have struggled earlier in this world but they pulled through and are now a pretty tightly knit bunch (at least those who started the world together) this war should be interesting :)

DeletedUser

Stats started working so i can use my map:

is in Blue.
W2V is in white.

2a9f0f6152a02a3e3e0c4f6737416d3c.png

Ok so, positioning wise, the fact W2v are split into 2 main clusters that both have fronts with is an advantage in 's favour straight away.

Stacking will be most necessary for W2v on a larger scale as there will be less people able to reach snipes / short range stack at either cluster, which will have a lot more members being able to land def if needed.

Also, as the reason for their second cluster is that they could grow out to the rim, this cluster is fresher and at least looks like it is a lot less clustered than their core, meaning breaking it won't be as difficult.

Further to this, as many people know their are two main groups of players that build clusters on the rim:

1) Strictly defense - Builds a cluster using easier targets to get a few villages with maybe one or two off vils in their entire cluster and use it to feed their tribe with support doing wars (to front lines).

2) Growth - Uses their expansion to the rim as their main source of growth as they are tightly packed in within their tribe.

Obviously, a few players do mix it up but it isn't very common for people to stray from one of these two groups.

Now option 1, will be very useful if attack that second cluster and will be able to fend off attacks for some time. However, the only way for W2V to win this war is to obviously break 's cluster down which will take alot of doing.

Option 2, will be useful in the war against , however will most likely be targeted first in ops.

Now, in no way will this war be a push over. However, I believe W2V will crack before .

If i'm correct, there is no war just a dropped NAP over tensions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure it was about "Holding off the attacks"
I'll discuss :p
So W2V has shot out to a bit of a lead as it would look like in stats, however, all of the stats so far come out of cross nobling, thus, W2V came out ahead there :p I could be wrong and there might be 1-2 caps either way but I'm pretty sure there wasn't.

As far as positioning, it would appear has a huge advantage, having larger fronts on every side except for maybe the core, in wich W2V looks pretty solidly dug in.

As far as skill, as much as others like to trash talk W2V, I don't think they are a half bad tribe, they might have struggled earlier in this world but they pulled through and are now a pretty tightly knit bunch (at least those who started the world together) this war should be interesting :)

It is not re-takes :)

DeletedUser

W2V -

Will the turtle vultures be able to fend off (what many consider to be) the most skilled tribe??

Discuss

I love the title. Sorry bro, although you were right that I would one day come to like you I still don't care for your tribe and see no chance of their survival.

Bo-John-bo

Yay! A friend!

I agree it should be interesting, at least you aren't counting us out just yet :)

I love the title. Sorry bro, although you were right that I would one day come to like you I still don't care for your tribe and see no chance of their survival.

Haha figured you would, I thought it very apt :lol:

DeletedUser

I think it would be foolish of anyone to count w2v out in this situation, I do feel that their rim cluster will be much easier to tackle than their cluster in the core. It's unfortunate that things played out the way they did but it will be entertaining....hopefully...

Thats my boy

It is not re-takes :)

Had you bothered to read, you would see I didn't call it recaps.
I said all caps from both sides have come from the cross nobling issues, now, can you like... Stop posting because every post I've seen from you so far depresses me. Stop being so biased towards your own tribe, having a 5 cap lead even if it wasn't from cross nobling is nothing...

DeletedUser

W2v will run them over with defence and 30 second trains :lol:

DeletedUser

Didn't even get to edit before you responded :D lighting fast lol

DeletedUser

It's nice to hear that and a little part of you doesn't slowly die. (kiss)

Bo-John-bo

If i'm correct, there is no war just a dropped NAP over tensions.

There isn't a war, it is just some friendly (or not so) skirmishing :lol:

While does have a positional advantage, W2V have almost 30 more members which means more sitters, people online to send snipes, etc etc, which I think will help. Burn out from TW is a big killer

DeletedUser

We don't burn out, we switch roles to stop that from happening ;)

Chafing is also a big concern without the switches.

Thats my boy

There isn't a war, it is just some friendly (or not so) skirmishing :lol:

While does have a positional advantage, W2V have almost 30 more members which means more sitters, people online to send snipes, etc etc, which I think will help. Burn out from TW is a big killer

While that might be true, larger member counts can lead to spy's, people not participating and also people not really having loyalty, just there for the free protection.
Not saying your wrong, just pointing out that each has pros and cons :)