Scavenger Hunt

DeletedUser107679

Yeah Im pretty sure my co (on the Royalist acc) gifted to Choco as I had already been away for over 1 week and he was quitting so not sure what ddog is on about. Im fairly sure Monica quit on Rufflesmagicrug as well and might have gifted to Choco. Choco is/was on good terms with us so hes in no way "pouncing" on dead accs we wanted him to have it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Never said it was a bad thing, should have re-phrased to say undefended villas. As for the rest of that long post it gave me a headache, usually if I see that much red I start launching nukes.

DeletedUser111495

Never said it was a bad thing, should have re-phrased to say undefended villas. As for the rest of that long post it gave me a headache, usually if I see that much red I start launching nukes.

Yeah you should of, say what you mean... also what from your dead account? Your nukes remind me of Peter Pan, they Neverland ;)

DeletedUser

What dead account, mmm. My nukes always land:). Dead villas, undefended, same result, they get nobled.

roman01

Roman runs this church.

Sorry what, oh we were discussing the topic at hand.

With Illuminati fallen apart, as it has done for some time now with members splitting off to form their own tribes, either joining W2V or Venus respectively I wonder what'll be instore next for W71.