Scavenger Hunt

DeletedUser95593

[spoil]LMAO I have never played on the die4love account ever in my life.

You can mail and ask any previous member of or die4 himself, Truthfully me and die4 never even got along which can also be confirmed by some members that were specifically cuddles.

So what are you talking about?

And your not understanding this, You feel like you done something big *YOU DIDNT

I intended on leaving my ddog account long before we even broke the NAP, I left the account the day I launched on charshaun and never looked back all I did was put some troops to use before I left, You guys didnt make me leave or was even a determining factor in me leaving my account.

My account was being given to a group of players and I was to move to another, But with you & your tribes such HIGH CONFIDENCE in something you did in the past you upset a former member of you all's and obviously his loyalty lied closer to me than that of his own tribe members (You guys dont even know he left thats how sad it is, He said he could careless what yall did)

So instead of jumping on the account I was supposed to move to I took this Lovely W2V account just to wreak hell and ensure the fall of W2V sooner or later.

Sad part is you will have to kick everyone in the tribe before you ever knew who I was in the tribe.....

So let's be real here.. What did you accomplish?

Also Im tired of your lame brain comments, Show me something "YOU" have accomplished in Tw since your so great... Last I checked I have a lengthy history and "PROVEN" stats to back my claims up.

So no matter my conduct in this world, You will never be a better player than me "ever"..... Id be willingly to buy the 600pp to rent a round on masters just to embaress you and then blast it on the forums how such a "GREAT" "ALMIGHTY" "W2V" "W56 WINNING MEMBER" lost to a player you all see as someone you supposedly defeated... Also by the way w71 was my first world back in years and I still out played you.....

Come at me with some Facts/Stats/Proof better yet tell me your guess of how long W2V will be around w71.. If your smart you wont say World Closing :p

Here is some HARD Proof for you all, (W2V noobs as I said before, You accomplished NOTHING)

[8:41:56 AM] ddog456: Want to have some last minute fun on w71?
[8:42:10 AM] ddog456: 655k account
[8:42:13 AM] ddog456: 73vills
[8:42:19 AM] ddog456: Taking on W2V
[8:42:22 AM] ddog456: You dont have to win
[8:42:29 AM] ddog456: Just for the fun of it
[8:42:33 AM] ddog456: Im leaving TW
[8:42:39 AM] ddog456: If you want it its yours
[8:43:20 AM] Mattie / KM: uhh
[8:43:22 AM] Mattie / KM: don't think I have time
[8:43:23 AM] Mattie / KM: ;s
[8:43:28 AM] ddog456: lol
[8:43:49 AM] ddog456: Not even to have some good old fun?
[8:43:58 AM] ddog456: You can lose every vill for all I care
[8:44:09 AM] ddog456: As long as you give W2V some hell
[8:45:54 AM] Mattie / KM: uhm
[8:45:56 AM] Mattie / KM: let me ask my friend
[8:45:58 AM] Mattie / KM: if they'll co me
[8:46:30 AM] ddog456: Alright I need to give it up asap cause im leaving
[8:46:37 AM] ddog456: So here is the info
[8:46:40 AM] ddog456: ddog456
[8:46:45 AM] ddog456: pass: -------
[8:46:58 AM] ddog456: Log in now please and change the pass
[8:47:07 AM] ddog456: Do whatever with the account
[8:47:11 AM] Mattie / KM: alright
[8:47:12 AM] Mattie / KM: will do
[8:47:29 AM] ddog456: Thanks matt
[/spoil]

First off, this is longer than James' circ you're lucky I even bothered to read it.

I intended on leaving my ddog account long before we even broke the NAP, I left the account the day I launched on charshaun and never looked back all I did was put some troops to use before I left, You guys didnt make me leave or was even a determining factor in me leaving my account.

If this were ever the case, why did you apply to W2V? Not only did you apply to charshaun, but you also asked me to help you get in:

[spoil]
ddog456 Jan 11,2014 01:34
Choco, who did you speak with to join W2V?

Choco Death Jan 11,2014 04:14
[player]charshaun[/player]. I know them all from w56.

ddog456 Jan 11,2014 04:17
Try to get me in?

Choco Death Jan 11,2014 04:18
Sure, I can put a word in for you

ddog456 Jan 11,2014 04:19
Thanks.
[/spoil]

It was only after you got rejected/ignored by W2V (I'm not aware which one it was) that you decided to suicide on charshaun and quit/give up.

So instead of jumping on the account I was supposed to move to I took this Lovely W2V account just to wreak hell and ensure the fall of W2V sooner or later.

Wait a minute... Is this.. Is this Mayhem in disguise? :lol: You guys and your conspiracies! Bloody crazy, the lot of ya! Whatever happened to bowing out gracefully? :icon_eek:

So let's be real here.. What did you accomplish?

image.php

Sad part is you will have to kick everyone in the tribe before you ever knew who I was in the tribe.....

S
tart with oldman, he has far too many secretaries it's cutting into the budget.

So no matter my conduct in this world, You will never be a better player than me "ever"..... Id be willingly to buy the 600pp to rent a round on masters just to embaress you and then blast it on the forums how such a "GREAT" "ALMIGHTY" "W2V" "W56 WINNING MEMBER" lost to a player you all see as someone you supposedly defeated... Also by the way w71 was my first world back in years and I still out played you.....

I feel like you're buying into the "W2V" name a tad too much. As far as I know no player currently in the tribe played w2, it's a name made by others that no one bothered to change and has since been kept. Ironically enough a name we went to war for the rights to keep on w56.

W2V is a tribe built on teamwork, not individual skill, no one in W2V has made the claim that they are amazing players, except maybe me but that's because I, like you suffer from delusions of grandeur...
:icon_redface:

[spoil]Here is some HARD Proof for you all
(W2V noobs as I said before, You accomplished NOTHING)

[8:41:56 AM] ddog456: Want to have some last minute fun on w71?
[8:42:10 AM] ddog456: 655k account
[8:42:13 AM] ddog456: 73vills
[8:42:19 AM] ddog456: Taking on W2V
[8:42:22 AM] ddog456: You dont have to win
[8:42:29 AM] ddog456: Just for the fun of it
[8:42:33 AM] ddog456: Im leaving TW
[8:42:39 AM] ddog456: If you want it its yours
[8:43:20 AM] Mattie / KM: uhh
[8:43:22 AM] Mattie / KM: don't think I have time
[8:43:23 AM] Mattie / KM: ;s
[8:43:28 AM] ddog456: lol
[8:43:49 AM] ddog456: Not even to have some good old fun?
[8:43:58 AM] ddog456: You can lose every vill for all I care
[8:44:09 AM] ddog456: As long as you give W2V some hell
[8:45:54 AM] Mattie / KM: uhm
[8:45:56 AM] Mattie / KM: let me ask my friend
[8:45:58 AM] Mattie / KM: if they'll co me
[8:46:30 AM] ddog456: Alright I need to give it up asap cause im leaving
[8:46:37 AM] ddog456: So here is the info
[8:46:40 AM] ddog456: ddog456
[8:46:45 AM] ddog456: pass: -------
[8:46:58 AM] ddog456: Log in now please and change the pass
[8:47:07 AM] ddog456: Do whatever with the account
[8:47:11 AM] Mattie / KM: alright
[8:47:12 AM] Mattie / KM: will do
[8:47:29 AM] ddog456: Thanks matt
[spoil]

I think your opinion of HARD PROOF and everyone else's differ, because that certainly isn't it. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95593

"HIGH CONFIDENCE"

Lool, I got this screen shot within 24 hours of there post.

http://prntscr.com/2kkouq

They got rid of there ally forum with ISO :O

W2V high confidence :D, I don't even know the guy who sent me the screen shot which tells you a lot about the tribe.

(P.S Please don't OP me or I will quit hahah)

Slob96

That screen shot is obviously made up. As if I'd give away free villages...

DeletedUser

This is actually quite different from what I did. Maybe some base similar elements, but still different.

ddog456

If this were ever the case, why did you apply to W2V? Not only did you apply to charshaun, but you also asked me to help you get in:

It was only after you got rejected/ignored by W2V (I'm not aware which one it was) that you decided to suicide on charshaun and quit/give up.

haha, Even you have your facts wrong, It was a setup every since the day I got Messaged on Skype telling me that W2V didnt like me because I was arrogant & cocky and that they intended to take me out.

So I in return tried to see if it could be worked out "Because as I said I HAD respect for W2V" then charshaun showed his true colors and showed me how this was going to be settled.

*Look back at the screenshot of our convo of me saying we could keep the fight between me and him since he is the one that has the problem with me and he I quote said "This is not solo wars this is Tribalwars" (like a noob)

No matter how hard I fought I could not have beaten W2V by MYSELF even if they are noobs, It was a pointless fight.

So I decided to fight dirty, Like my Dad always said "There are no rules to fighting" So I hit you guys with the low blow and obviously you defenseless kids left yourself wide open.

"ALSO SUPPORT IS BEING SENT TO STACK DIE4LOVE IN RESPONSE TO THE CURRENT OP YOU GUYS ARE STARTING" :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser95593

haha, Even you have your facts wrong, It was a setup every since the day I got Messaged on Skype telling me that W2V didnt like me because I was arrogant & cocky and that they intended to take me out.

So I in return tried to see if it could be worked out "Because as I said I HAD respect for W2V" then charshaun showed his true colors and showed me how this was going to be settled.

*Look back at the screenshot of our convo of me saying we could keep the fight between me and him since he is the one that has the problem with me and he I quote said "This is not solo wars this is Tribalwars" (like a noob)

No matter how hard I fought I could not have beaten W2V by MYSELF even if they are noobs, It was a pointless fight.

So I decided to fight dirty, Like my Dad always said "There are no rules to fighting" So I hit you guys with the low blow and obviously you defenseless kids left yourself wide open.

"ALSO SUPPORT IS BEING SENT TO STACK DIE4LOVE IN RESPONSE TO THE CURRENT OP YOU GUYS ARE STARTING" :icon_biggrin:

1) [09/01/2014 21:26:44] charshaun: ddog asked to join us.. but he can kiss my (mooning)

2)
ddog456 Jan 11,2014 01:34
Choco, who did you speak with to join W2V?

Choco Death Jan 11,2014 04:14
[player]charshaun[/player]. I know them all from w56.

ddog456 Jan 11,2014 04:17
Try to get me in?

Choco Death Jan 11,2014 04:18
Sure, I can put a word in for you

ddog456 Jan 11,2014 04:19
Thanks.

3)
f8bfa440253be86a71f9f47a568163a6_zps3149db1b.png

1,2,3, it went in that order. You got ignored/rejected then preceded to quit. This is just sad now.

Op on die4love? Got any "hard proof" on that one m8.

DeletedUser

That screen shot is obviously made up. As if I'd give away free villages...

Its nice to see you have come back to w2v, I heard you were an old w2v co player haha. Come on choco don't lie to yourself; I got more then one screen shot.

Slob96

Thats my boy

Its nice to see you have come back to w2v, I heard you were an old w2v co player haha. Come on choco don't lie to yourself; I got more then one screen shot.

Slob96

That was a joke from Choco because he has munched so many freebies recently :x

DeletedUser

Slob96

You best make sure they aren't from the fellow in your first one who could conveniently delete his own post and also happened to be a member of your tribe and a personal friend with you despite "you not even knowing them."

DeletedUser

The topic of scavenger hunt fits this thread perfectly. Me,like the other 99% of W71 are still scavenging to find a purpose for this thread.

DeletedUser

It has been hijacked by ddog. We go only where the crazy takes us

DeletedUser

You best make sure they aren't from the fellow in your first one who could conveniently delete his own post and also happened to be a member of your tribe and a personal friend with you despite "you not even knowing them."

Haha you can make as many assumptions as you want. It won't change the fact you have people leaking your forums left right and center.

PS Stop talking about OPing me :(

Slob96

Godlife

Haha you can make as many assumptions as you want. It won't change the fact you have people leaking your forums left right and center.

PS Stop talking about OPing me :(

Slob96

Funny you once was a good leader of the tribe,keep being arrogant and cocky and you will get nowhere.I gave you the screenshot cause i still had faith in you,but it seems you are nothing more than an abnoxious egoist.You think you can achieve anything by mocking others like you did in the BouncingBadger case?Do you want me to post that conversation right here?

DeletedUser

Funny you once was a good leader of the tribe,keep being arrogant and cocky and you will get nowhere.I gave you the screenshot cause i still had faith in you,but it seems you are nothing more than an abnoxious egoist.You think you can achieve anything by mocking others like you did in the BouncingBadger case?Do you want me to post that conversation right here?

Do you mean the screen shot, I asked you to take because the other person left there rank in and I was to lazy to crop it and upload it. I described what to take in detail before you sent anything.

Also the bb case where I was online 1 hour a day for 1 week and I had other players in charge? Hmm in the overview it says slack growers would be kicked and if you look at bb. He was a mobile player without a prem account! Loool why would we keep him in a tribe?

If you want to post our conversation last night, don't miss any gaps.

Slob96

Godlife

Do you mean the screen shot, I asked you to take because the other person left there rank in and I was to lazy to crop it and upload it. I described what to take in detail before you sent anything.

Also the bb case where I was online 1 hour a day for 1 week and I had other players in charge? Hmm in the overview it says slack growers would be kicked and if you look at bb. He was a mobile player without a prem account! Loool why would we keep him in a tribe?

If you want to post our conversation last night, don't miss any gaps.

Slob96

1) The BB case,u really don't know anything,do you? Your buddy,called him food.Shows a lot about his ethics.

2) U talk about the part that i was saying i may join Venus? Or the part that i said i feel betrayed by warrior no 1?Im not afraid to hide anything,i will have my face clear.You made ur apprentice,(toasteratheism) hate you.You knew he was not a good player,all of us knew it.Yet you treated him like a trash,i will never forget that either,i can post the convo below.

3)I like the fact you posted here once you got the safety of a venus invite,i really do.

DeletedUser

1) Thats have nothing to due with my leadership. You can't expect me to but a whole tribe on a leash.

2) No just that part of you saying apologizing and saying it was a mistake and warrior used your emotions against you to leave then asking for an invite back :) so call "familys" don't leave each other when the times get tough lol. Thats why you were never trusted.

3) No its just because I have become active again, If I was active again when I turned the w2v invite down I would of posted it then.

Slob96