Scavenging early game

• Thread starter DeletedUser121554
  • Start date

DeletedUser121554

Hi guys, first off I just want to put it out there that I am a bit of a novice when it comes to TW, I used to play back in the day on world 39 but that was years ago, I was very young and had no idea what I was doing but coming back now I'm looking to develop into a top player so this post is in no way me giving advice for scavenging its more me asking for advice or tips from more experienced players.

Okay so to the point, the whole scavenging feature is new to me, I'm used to farming early game but I've seen a thread on the forums basically stating its more beneficial to straight up scavenge at start up with no farming at all and save farming till mid game or after bp? could anyone confirm if this is a valid strategy or not?

This is the thread I'm referring to:
https://forum.tribalwars.net/index....uide-the-future-of-early-game-farming.280700/

The start up plan I currently have in mind after reading that thread is to used the 60spear/60sword you get from the beginner quests to do nothing but scavenge to rush LC then once I have LC start farming barbs and bonus villages, if anyone could offer me any advice it would be greatly appreciated as world 98 will be my first main world since returning to TW and I want to get the best start possible.

Regards
DY

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That guide is as much info as any .net only players have as w98 is the first with the scavenging feature enabled. It makes sense although looking at the guide it may be more beneficial to send at spear speed only. Not too sure

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The scavenging feature hasn't technically been released yet so any guide on it lacks experience. No one really knows for sure how it's going to fully behave. Best thing to do is wait until it goes live and is testable.