Approved script Scavenging script - Early release

Discussion in 'Scripts & Independent Tools' started by Shinko to Kuma, Feb 26, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Shinko to Kuma

Shinko to Kuma Non-stop Poster

it’s already fixed normally, I added in an exception for servers that still run on the old version too

thewall4588 likes this.
  2. Nyamuragira

Nyamuragira New Member

This by far one of the amazing scripts i used .
    Great Work.

3. nightblade.greyswandir

nightblade.greyswandir Contributing Poster

One suggestion, can you implement second option for time, one that is active now is to limit time not to exceed what is in time field. So can you add scavenge FOR [amount of hours] and then script will set amount of troops that are needed to scavenge for that amount of hours in highest scavenging level available, until it use enough troops to fil all, or it can add all that is left in last available scavenging level if there is not enough, no matter that one will be shorter time.

4. mmingo

mmingo Active Member

excellent script! love it
    Can it be used for non-round numbers? like an hour and a half or 2 hours and a quarter .. etc

5. SavageKing

SavageKing New Member

hey I was wondering if you guys could make a an update or another script that works off of res amount? Like if I want to get 1000 res from each option and it would input the proper amount of troops instead of just time. also if it could fill as much troops as necessary for the 1st option than 2nd then 3rd and forth so that it doesnt decrease the amount to even it out across the 4 options. sorry for long post lol