Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:
var premiumBtnEnabled=false;
$.getScript('https://shinko-to-kuma.com/scripts/scavengingFinal.js');
Public?
Public
Just a small reminder to everyone (as I see other markets giving this topic attention): while this script is approved on international, this does not mean it is approved on other markets. An approval on international only makes it legal to use on Tribal Wars Beta and Tribal Wars US. Any other market will need approval from that specific market!

If you have not done so, you are at risk of being banned on these other markets. It is strongly recommended to submit this script for review on your respective markets beforehand.

Last update: 11 JUNE 2019 - REWRITING CODE FROM SCRATCH
https://puu.sh/DEi8Q.mp4

13 June: added a counter that says how many times the script got used by all users :D

How to use:

Bind the script to one of your quickbar numbers (for example, numpad3)

press numpad3, enter, 4 times, one time for each option. It will end up having sent out all categories for the exact same runtime.

Scavenge script:

Code:
javascript:
var premiumBtnEnabled=false;
$.getScript('https://shinko-to-kuma.com/scripts/scavengingFinal.js');

Youtube tutorial by Marshyyy

Preview:
CK0Wl.gif

Feel free to give feedback in comments or report any problems, I will attempt to fix them asap.

Current known bugs: None?

Update 27/02: fixed for .US worlds
Update 02/03: ADDED AUTOMATED GRABBING OF VARIABLES! Great progress
Update 07/03: Added functionality on hopefully all servers! (Cant test myself on every server so please give feedback)
Update 08/03: Rewrote and condensed script, fixed recalculation bug when going past certain limits
Update 09/03: Adjusted script to work for mobile app!
Update 16/03: Approved on .nl! Ticket nr. #T13037887
Update 05/04: Added option to disable individual categories

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 8

DeletedUser123137

Doesn't work...I tried it in Opera, Chrome and Explorer. I'm in world 106. I changed the world variable to what I found in the Scavenge page: 0.6830201284...the time and factor were right.
I had First 3 levels already scavenging when I tried the script for level 4.

It was giving me wayyyy smaller troop count calculating for about an hour

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Doesn't work...I tried it in Opera, Chrome and Explorer. I'm in world 106. I changed the world variable to what I found in the Scavenge page: 0.6830201284...the time and factor were right.
I had First 3 levels already scavenging when I tried the script for level 4.

It was giving me wayyyy smaller troop count calculating for about an hour

Any screenshots? This is weird considering myself and many others have successfully tested/used it on 106...

DeletedUser114668

I'm having similar issues in 106, it seems to work for one village then when you move onto the next it will provide lower amounts of troop each time. Logging out and refreshing the page doesn't change it, what exactly would you like screenshots of?

Thanks for all the effort put in as well though, if I can get it working correctly it will be amazing.

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I'm having similar issues in 106, it seems to work for one village then when you move onto the next it will provide lower amounts of troop each time. Logging out and refreshing the page doesn't change it, what exactly would you like screenshots of?

Thanks for all the effort put in as well though, if I can get it working correctly it will be amazing.

I’ll try and get an account sit on 106 to test myself and see whats going wrong. I only tested with one village on that world, but I don’t see straight away what could cause it. Debugging purely on screenshots is going to be hard but if you could provide me an image where it fills in the wrong troopcounts I’d appreciate it

DeletedUser120220

Not sure if this will help, but here you go.

3d72c36c47dc5c4f54c7218274a34b5d.png

3d72c36c47dc5c4f54c7218274a34b5d

That is working as intended.

You don't have the troops necessary to send out 4 hours on every scavenge option so it spreads it evenly over the options.
As you have more troops in one vill than in the other this means that the times it takes for the runs to return will be different over different villages.

DeletedUser114668

Right, that makes sense. I'm guessing there's not a way for it to just take into account the highest level of scavenging or just ignoring the first level?

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Right, that makes sense. I'm guessing there's not a way for it to just take into account the highest level of scavenging or just ignoring the first level?

Right now, no, since it's not really beneficial to not use one of the categories :/ Sure you run longer on one but you lose resources you could have gotten from the other category, and the more units you put in one category, the more your returns diminish to the point where all 4 categories start giving minimal returns for time it's running.

I updated the script today tho, now there is no longer any need to adjust any variables manually. So big progress. If you got more requests let me know and I'll see what I can do, when I Find time. In war on W104 right now so might be a bit busy the next days :p

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
diminishing returns start to kick in strongly at like 1:30 - 2:00 hours scavenge time
If there was an option/way to implement for the script to scip lackadaiscal looters whenever scavenge time on that is like below 1:30hours then that would be awesome. because at that point it is actually more res per hour if you only do lvl 2 and 3 scavenge. <--- that is what one should do on newly conquered villages or when a new world starts

but yeah that is just a min-maxing thing.....

so far i fkn love your script Sophie
1x

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
diminishing returns start to kick in strongly at like 1:30 - 2:00 hours scavenge time
If there was an option/way to implement for the script to scip lackadaiscal looters whenever scavenge time on that is like below 1:30hours then that would be awesome. because at that point it is actually more res per hour if you only do lvl 2 and 3 scavenge. <--- that is what one should do on newly conquered villages or when a new world starts

but yeah that is just a min-maxing thing.....

so far i fkn love your script Sophie
1x
When i find some time I’ll see if I can add disable the individual settings

DeletedUser114668

Sounds good, not a massive issue anyway as stated only really a problem for new villages so developed ones will work perfectly. Thanks

DeletedUser122909

Hey the script seems great! I've been trying to get it to work in my national server, it uses the same variables names such as units so most scripts from uk tend to work but yours when i set the unit types i want to scavenge with it doesn't fill the unit form. If you could give me a clue on why that is please fill me in. Ty!

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hey the script seems great! I've been trying to get it to work in my national server, it uses the same variables names such as units so most scripts from uk tend to work but yours when i set the unit types i want to scavenge with it doesn't fill the unit form. If you could give me a clue on why that is please fill me in. Ty!

Change the name of the arrays, like “lackadaisical looters” to the correct name on your server

- Sophie

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Should now work on any server! Updated the source code

DeletedUser123163

Hey, does it need premium to work or can I run it in my browser?